Master Chief Collection Banana skull not showing up

Discus and support Master Chief Collection Banana skull not showing up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to enter the gamestop 25 character code for the Banana skull via the XBox One, and it had problems. I then entered it via XBox Live/Redeem... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by w8Liftah, Nov 11, 2014.

1. w8Liftah
    w8Liftah Guest

I tried to enter the gamestop 25 character code for the Banana skull via the XBox One, and it had problems. I then entered it via XBox Live/Redeem code and it indicates it worked. It says I now own it.

Too bad I don't see it at all in the game. My skulls have a big fat ZERO on the forehead.

Anyone else having this issue?

:)

w8Liftah, Nov 11, 2014
  2. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest
    IntenseJames, Nov 11, 2014
  3. mcrommert
    mcrommert Guest
    Can't install odst

Yeah all I see is the boom skull...I used the code on the xbox website and it is still not showing up in dlc for master chief

mcrommert, Nov 11, 2014
  4. Master Chief Collection Banana skull not showing up

To activate skulls, you need to go to the game you want and then select missions rather than quickplay. Then just select the mission you want to start with, whether you want scoring and/or the timer on and then you can activate skulls.

Granted, the game is quite buggy at the moment and seems to be getting worse by the hour, so there is a chance that they may not work regardless of what you do.

Also, bear in mind that 343 supposedly made it so that any skulls that make the game too easy, like the bandana skull does, disable the ability to earn any achievements whist the skull is active.

shadow walkerOZ, Nov 11, 2014
  5. shadow walkerOZ Win User

To activate skulls, you need to go to the game you want and then select missions rather than quickplay. Then just select the mission you want to start with, whether you want scoring and/or the timer on and then you can activate skulls.

Granted, the game is quite buggy at the moment and seems to be getting worse by the hour, so there is a chance that they may not work regardless of what you do.

Also, bear in mind that 343 supposedly made it so that any skulls that make the game too easy, like the bandana skull does, disable the ability to earn any achievements whist the skull is active.
  6. mcrommert Win User

Can't install odst

Yeah all I see is the boom skull...I used the code on the xbox website and it is still not showing up in dlc for master chief
  7. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Game Pass - Achievement Hunter - Easy Completions.

Finding any of the skulls on Halo Master Chief Collection and Halo 5 are pretty simple to do, just follow any YouTube guide and you'll be able to pick up an achievement pretty quickly.
  8. Zeritho Win User

Unable to unlock two specific achievements in two different games!

i am able to unlock other achievements on the master chief collection as well! just for some reason i cant get the skull one!
  9. sniffles x Win User

Pre-order Bonuses

The preorder bonuses are early access to a particular skull. The skulls are modifiers for the story mode.

Look
    here
    for some info on where to preorder to get certain skulls. I believe I read somewhere that these skulls will become available to everyone in the new year.
Thema:

1. Master Chief Collection Banana skull not showing up - Similar Threads - Master Chief Collection

2. Missing Content- Halo Master Chief Collection xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Content- Halo Master Chief Collection xbox one: I have owned the game since its initial release on disc. I've just reinstalled the disc which took around 9 hours and when I try to fire up any of the content (multiplayer or Campaign) the game...
  3. Halo Master Chief Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Master Chief Collection: i bought the Halo Master Chief Collection yesterday. after the download has completed i started it, but there was just Halo Reach and Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary to play. i cant play or choos...
  4. I purchased HALO: Master Chief Collection, but it will not let me download and wants me to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased HALO: Master Chief Collection, but it will not let me download and wants me to...: My brother in law previously had Halo MCC downloaded to my xbox, but i finally buckled down last night and purchased the game for myself. It still would not let me access the game, so I went...
  5. Accidentaly Downloaded Master Chief Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Accidentaly Downloaded Master Chief Collection: So I went to download Master Chief Collection on PC and accidentally purchased Halo 1 on the Microsoft store instead of Steam, so it is more or less useless to me. How do I refund it on the...
  6. Not getting achievements for Halo Master Chief collection(game)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not getting achievements for Halo Master Chief collection(game): I have been playing Halo 2 and 3 on Halo Master Chief collection and i have not received any achievements from the the missions ive been doing.Ive waited 2-3 days, restarted my console and made...
  7. Can't download Master Chief Collection on PC with Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download Master Chief Collection on PC with Xbox Game Pass: Followed all steps in https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-games-windows-10 Deleted the game and tried to reinstall it fresh No problems with any of my...
  8. Halo Master chief collection freezing into main menu on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Master chief collection freezing into main menu on PC: Hi ! My game keeps freezing when I get into Halo MCC's main menu, I've tried reinstalling the game 2 times, I reinstalled the Xbox App and still the game freezes, I have read only it might have...
  9. Halo Master Chief Collection for free

in XboX Insiders
    Halo Master Chief Collection for free: What if Halo MCC was made free on the microsoft store (for PC) to all accounts that already own the game on the Xbox One? so maybe if your Xbox breaks you wont have to buy your favorite game again...
  10. Halo Master Chief Collection Not Opening.

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Master Chief Collection Not Opening.: I was having this issue and ended up reinstall the entire game which has done nothing to it. I get two UAC Windows pop up I click ok and then I get a File system error....