Master Chief Collection: Halo CEA thoughts!

Discus and support Master Chief Collection: Halo CEA thoughts! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I Really had a tough time enjoying the Reach multiplayer with how competitively aggressive the community was, however with CEA it's been a complete 180... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PanditPurple, Mar 6, 2020.

1. PanditPurple
    PanditPurple Guest

I Really had a tough time enjoying the Reach multiplayer with how competitively aggressive the community was, however with CEA it's been a complete 180 in terms of enjoyment. I found myself laughing at how bad the spawns are and just how chaotic it was.

Anyone who has played CEA. How is it going for you and what is your opinion on the multiplayer community.

If I have helped you, or if you appreciated my answer, feel free to thank me with an answer or an upvote!

:)

PanditPurple, Mar 6, 2020
  2. Davis_8 Win User

I always loved the play of Halo CE, so naturally I am enjoying playing it again. It is the game that keeps on feeling great no matter how many years go by. I never liked Halo Reach in terms of multiplayer. I always found it to be weak in that sense overall.
    Halo 3 was the best of the Bungie era.
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

When it comes to Halo these days, I mainly just play through the campaigns because I like the story / lore, and I'm not a fan of the competitive aspect of multi-player.

With that said, I did like the cooperative Firefight game mode from Reach and Halo 5.

Back in the day, I used to play versus in Halo: CE split-screen against a couple friends. I remember it being lots of fun, but nowadays, I find the movement in that game to be too much on the slower side.
  4. Kher Bear Win User

I don't really pay attention to the community that try to put you down but i like you said i love the respawn works, keeps you in your toes
  5. NEVER_FEAR Win User

It has been good for me, but I am playing the PC version so I might have a different experience. I didnt mind the Reach multiplayer.
  6. Fast Chet Win User

I haven't tried it yet but will give it a go.
Thema:

1. Master Chief Collection: Halo CEA thoughts! - Similar Threads - Master Chief Collection

2. Accidentaly Downloaded Master Chief Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Accidentaly Downloaded Master Chief Collection: So I went to download Master Chief Collection on PC and accidentally purchased Halo 1 on the Microsoft store instead of Steam, so it is more or less useless to me. How do I refund it on the...
  3. Not getting achievements for Halo Master Chief collection(game)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not getting achievements for Halo Master Chief collection(game): I have been playing Halo 2 and 3 on Halo Master Chief collection and i have not received any achievements from the the missions ive been doing.Ive waited 2-3 days, restarted my console and made...
  4. Can't download Master Chief Collection on PC with Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download Master Chief Collection on PC with Xbox Game Pass: Followed all steps in https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-games-windows-10 Deleted the game and tried to reinstall it fresh No problems with any of my...
  5. Halo Master chief collection freezing into main menu on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Master chief collection freezing into main menu on PC: Hi ! My game keeps freezing when I get into Halo MCC's main menu, I've tried reinstalling the game 2 times, I reinstalled the Xbox App and still the game freezes, I have read only it might have...
  6. Halo Master Chief Collection for free

in XboX Insiders
    Halo Master Chief Collection for free: What if Halo MCC was made free on the microsoft store (for PC) to all accounts that already own the game on the Xbox One? so maybe if your Xbox breaks you wont have to buy your favorite game again...
  7. Halo Master Chief Collection Not Opening.

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Master Chief Collection Not Opening.: I was having this issue and ended up reinstall the entire game which has done nothing to it. I get two UAC Windows pop up I click ok and then I get a File system error....
  8. Halo Master Chief Collection Easy Anti-Cheat Launcher Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection Easy Anti-Cheat Launcher Problem: I can not launch Halo Maser Chief Collection on Xbox Game Pass (PC). Every time I try I get an error massage like - (Easy Anti- Cheat Launcher File Not found...
  9. Can't Lunch Halo Master Chief collection on xbox game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Lunch Halo Master Chief collection on xbox game pass?: Can't Lunch Halo Master Chief collection on xbox game pass? I think it's because easyanticheat is broken. Is there any one have fix? 8c75601c-af3e-4c0e-abaa-5acbbf618819
  10. Weird issue with Halo Master Chief Collection

in XboX Insiders
    Weird issue with Halo Master Chief Collection: [IMG] So this is weird. According to my Xbox, Halo Master Chief Collection does not support achievements! Is this an issue with the game or the latest alpha update I got earlier?...