Master Chief Collection is absolutely broken on beta ring.

Discus and support Master Chief Collection is absolutely broken on beta ring. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Both of my consoles, X and S, the game takes way too long to load (like 20 mins of waiting on the splash screen) and then going to each different... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LANTERN_OF_ASH, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Master Chief Collection is absolutely broken on beta ring.

Both of my consoles, X and S, the game takes way too long to load (like 20 mins of waiting on the splash screen) and then going to each different section makes the game freeze for like 5-10 mins. Once you get to multiplayer it says your ping is too high to connect to the servers. Loading up a custom game was basically impossible. Couldn’t get to campaign at all. And yep, I submitted it through the console. Was just playing last week completely fine.

submitted by /u/LANTERN_OF_ASH
    [link] [comments]

/u/LANTERN_OF_ASH, Sep 15, 2019
  2. PatriotSH529 Win User

Do you purchase remastered games you previously owned?

Absolutely like Modern Warfare or the Halo Master Chief collection
  3. MysticDarklight Win User

Halo 5 Beta

You need the master chief collection for the beta . Don't you ?
  4. SP Rhino Win User

Master chief collection

Purchasing the Master Chief collection entitles you to beta access to Halo 5
  5. Hxlljumper Win User

ODST PROMO CODE MISHAP

to add it was for halo odst extension for master chief collection as a comperable adjustment from 343 to make up for the server issues when halo master chief was launched again i feel absolutely dumb and terrible about it.
  6. IntenseJames Win User
Thema:

Master Chief Collection is absolutely broken on beta ring.

1. Master Chief Collection is absolutely broken on beta ring. - Similar Threads - Master Chief Collection

2. Halo, máster chief collection xbox . Falta contenido [Mod Transaltion - Halo, master chief...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo, máster chief collection xbox . Falta contenido [Mod Transaltion - Halo, master chief...: Buenos días, bueno, la campaña de halo 2 me venía en inglés y el el juego no salen los subtitulo en español, solo en los vídeos. Asique cambie el idioma secundario a español México. Pues ahora al...
  3. Halo master chief collection in germany

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo master chief collection in germany: Hi my language is in germany what should i do b46325c5-3e74-43b9-9df4-27775efb07c5
  4. Halo Master Chief Collection big team battle btb Online Map Rotation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection big team battle btb Online Map Rotation: My friends and I keep getting the sand maps. "Sand Trap" is fine but so often we get the many iterations of the cheaply-built, un-memorable, open-space sand levels with geometries. These maps...
  5. Halo: Master Chief Collection error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: Master Chief Collection error: I have recently bought Halo: the master chief collection. After installing all 5 halo components into my Xbox one s, neither the campaigns or multiplayer work. I am consistently getting the...
  6. halo master chief collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo master chief collection: hi every one im a middle east xbox gamer but im really sad no support for us in most of the games online multiplayer servers lets just talk about first party games here we are talking about MCC...
  7. Halo: The Master Chief Collection ( little ) problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection ( little ) problem: First of all, I do not speak English, so sorry for the mistakes. Okay, I got a little mistake, I bought my Halo TMCC and along with it comes the code for Halo Nightfall tv show on Halo Channel, I...
  8. Halo master chief collection problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo master chief collection problem: I started playing a month ago and haven't had any problems at ALL. But all of a sudden today I got banned 3 TIMES!? Yes, 3 times in a row, i was playing online doing my usual routine, I finish a...
  9. Halo master chief collection digital still good?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo master chief collection digital still good?: I bought the halo combo xbox one that came with the master chief digital card. I am wondering if it expires or is it still good. thanx for any help e88774bc-86b5-4152-9e72-7013946d7386
  10. Xbox one Halo: Master chief collection has gone missing??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Halo: Master chief collection has gone missing??: Hello, I am sorry for any misspellings I may have in this post. I bought halo: MMC on release. I have played it a lot. this was a few years ago now. and I thought about playing it again but on...