Master Chief Collection Not Connecting To Xbox Live

Discus and support Master Chief Collection Not Connecting To Xbox Live in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have the gamepass and installed MCC on my PC, and it was working just fine up until earlier in the month. It won't retrieve my data on the game or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Drakelow35, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Drakelow35
    Drakelow35 Guest

I have the gamepass and installed MCC on my PC, and it was working just fine up until earlier in the month. It won't retrieve my data on the game or even connect xbox live at all. I've uninstalled then reinstalled and it hasn't changed anything. It has
    been like this for about 2 weeks.

:)

Drakelow35, Oct 31, 2020
  2. BlakeChae Win User

No connection to Xbox live, Halo MCC on steam "contacting server", Xbox companion App "You're not connected to the internet", other stange happenings

I'm having trouble in the PC master chief collection It's said I'm not connected to xbox live How you re fix it
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Game not showing after download

Hi, the version of odst you purchased, was it the xbox one version for Halo the Master chief collection or the Xbox 360 version of the game? If it was the Master Chief collection version, then you need the master chief Collection installed on your Xbox
    One to be able to download the game.
  4. Lofty Who Win User

Halo: The Master Chief Collection to be bundled with Xbox One for free

5. DestiniesReqium Win User

None of my downloaded games will play

I am having the same issue, just started today. The Master Chief Collection booted me out saying I need to connect to Xbox Live even though I am.
  6. Mad Cow Dizease Win User
Thema:

1. Master Chief Collection Not Connecting To Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Master Chief Collection

2. Master Chief Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Master Chief Collection: So when i play the master chief collection if i go into the settings and back out of it i lose sound. No matter what i do i can't get the sound back. I have to turn off the xbox. Even after i do...
  3. Halo Master Chief Collection, for PC Can you install the games separately

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Master Chief Collection, for PC Can you install the games separately: I just purchased the Halo Master Chief Collection without reading the reviews first. I wish now that I hadn't bothered. Is there any way to install just the one or two games at a time I will be...
  4. Halo master chief collection Purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo master chief collection Purchase: Hi I just purchased the Halo master chief collection on the website earlier today but it doesn't show up on my Xbox as a purchase. Looks like it might have purchased the PC version by mistake, is...
  5. Upcoming update to the Master Chief Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upcoming update to the Master Chief Collection: I already have the Master Chief Collection downloaded to my Series X using Ultimate Game Pass. Will it be automatically updated on November 17th or will I have to download the whole game again on...
  6. Halo: The Master Chief Collection will not install on my device.

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection will not install on my device.: So, whenever I try to install the game via my Xbox Game Pass subscription, I get an error as soon as it starts. I get the error code 0x80070141. I've been trying to fix this for some time now and...
  7. Halo Master chief Collection issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Master chief Collection issue: hello, i have game pass ultimate and i have donwload the master chief collector and showme the next error. i already delete my old devices asociate whit my account, but it dosent start [img]...
  8. Halo: Master Chief Collection - Halo 2 Crash

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo: Master Chief Collection - Halo 2 Crash: After the ODST update, my copy of Master Chief collection is crashing. I am not deep into troubleshooting, but I wonder if this is a common problem. Output: The UE4-MCC Game has crashed and...
  9. Halo master chief collection No sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo master chief collection No sound: Hi I have no sound when playing co-op on master chief halo collection game. It just recently updated and now there is no sound. There is sound in the menu and lobby sections etc so its not speaker...
  10. Achievements and stats on Halo: Master Chief Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements and stats on Halo: Master Chief Collection: On my account I played Halo: Master Chief Collection and after I played a few matches of multiplayer I found out that my account is not receiving any achievements or stat changes regarding...