Master Chief Collection Question?

Discus and support Master Chief Collection Question? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok so halo one remake for Xbox 360 had the support of a 3d feature just wondering if there is any news to this feature being ported over to the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dakota4twenty, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Master Chief Collection Question?

Ok so halo one remake for Xbox 360 had the support of a 3d feature just wondering if there is any news to this feature being ported over to the Xbox one remake and or if they will be implementing this feature into the halo 2 remake as well?

:)

dakota4twenty, Aug 6, 2014
  2. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
  3. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest

No news,so far....

Maybe you should ask on Halo Waypoint forums....

Tzar of kaos, Aug 6, 2014
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Game not showing after download

Hi, the version of odst you purchased, was it the xbox one version for Halo the Master chief collection or the Xbox 360 version of the game? If it was the Master Chief collection version, then you need the master chief Collection installed on your Xbox
    One to be able to download the game.
  5. Mad Cow Dizease Win User
  6. N7 Gh0stz Win User
  7. onyxishere Win User

Add Halo 3 to Xbox One

8. Tzar of kaos Win User

Halo MCC Previous Halo 3 Items

By the way On You Tube Halo channel :"Halo Master Chief Collection dev panel-SDCC"

Halo full panel about Master Chief Collection.

Enjoy.
Thema:

1. Master Chief Collection Question? - Similar Threads - Master Chief Collection

2. Halo, máster chief collection xbox . Falta contenido [Mod Transaltion - Halo, master chief...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo, máster chief collection xbox . Falta contenido [Mod Transaltion - Halo, master chief...: Buenos días, bueno, la campaña de halo 2 me venía en inglés y el el juego no salen los subtitulo en español, solo en los vídeos. Asique cambie el idioma secundario a español México. Pues ahora al...
  3. Halo master chief collection in germany

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo master chief collection in germany: Hi my language is in germany what should i do b46325c5-3e74-43b9-9df4-27775efb07c5
  4. Master Chief Collection is absolutely broken on beta ring.

in XboX Insiders
    Master Chief Collection is absolutely broken on beta ring.: Both of my consoles, X and S, the game takes way too long to load (like 20 mins of waiting on the splash screen) and then going to each different section makes the game freeze for like 5-10 mins....
  5. Halo Master Chief Collection big team battle btb Online Map Rotation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection big team battle btb Online Map Rotation: My friends and I keep getting the sand maps. "Sand Trap" is fine but so often we get the many iterations of the cheaply-built, un-memorable, open-space sand levels with geometries. These maps...
  6. Halo: Master Chief Collection error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: Master Chief Collection error: I have recently bought Halo: the master chief collection. After installing all 5 halo components into my Xbox one s, neither the campaigns or multiplayer work. I am consistently getting the...
  7. halo master chief collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo master chief collection: hi every one im a middle east xbox gamer but im really sad no support for us in most of the games online multiplayer servers lets just talk about first party games here we are talking about MCC...
  8. Halo: The Master Chief Collection ( little ) problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection ( little ) problem: First of all, I do not speak English, so sorry for the mistakes. Okay, I got a little mistake, I bought my Halo TMCC and along with it comes the code for Halo Nightfall tv show on Halo Channel, I...
  9. Halo master chief collection problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo master chief collection problem: I started playing a month ago and haven't had any problems at ALL. But all of a sudden today I got banned 3 TIMES!? Yes, 3 times in a row, i was playing online doing my usual routine, I finish a...
  10. Halo master chief collection digital still good?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo master chief collection digital still good?: I bought the halo combo xbox one that came with the master chief digital card. I am wondering if it expires or is it still good. thanx for any help e88774bc-86b5-4152-9e72-7013946d7386