Master Chief Collection Won't Install on PC

Discus and support Master Chief Collection Won't Install on PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So as of recently, I decided to pick Halo back up on my PC after hearing out that there is another season on its way. I own Game Pass Ultimate, which... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Next Black Goku, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Master Chief Collection Won't Install on PC

So as of recently, I decided to pick Halo back up on my PC after hearing out that there is another season on its way. I own Game Pass Ultimate, which allows me to download a variety of games, including Halo MCC, but the problem, I can't install the game on my pc.

For whatever reason, whenever I attempt to download Halo MCC, it goes through a process of getting the install ready, but eventually, it simply stops doing so. I don't know what the reason for this is, but I really need to know what I can do to fix this as I don't want to be scammed out of my money spent on the service.

Before I finish this up, I just want to state that it's not my internet that is causing issues nor is it my PC causing troubles. I have attempted to install other games that are on the Microsoft Store like Halo Wars, Gears of War, and Resident Evil 7 (which was on the Game Pass list) with no issues whatsoever. I even was able to run those games with no issues as well, but Halo MCC can't even get passed being installed.

:)

Next Black Goku, Apr 8, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Game not showing after download

Hi, the version of odst you purchased, was it the xbox one version for Halo the Master chief collection or the Xbox 360 version of the game? If it was the Master Chief collection version, then you need the master chief Collection installed on your Xbox
    One to be able to download the game.
  3. Mr daffypyle Win User

The Master Chief Collection PC not working.

4. PalmettoBling Win User

HALO Reach - Doesn't see the game as installed

It's a part of the Master Chief Collection, as an add-on, so you'll need to install the Master Chief Collection and access it from there. It's not a stand-alone title.

Did you install via the Windows 10 Store or Steam or for Xbox?
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

have you tried initiating the download form the windows 10 store directly.
  6. FlorianBodin25 Win User

Games won't install with Xbox Game Pass for PC

It is since I already installed many games from the Game Pass on my PC, and it worked fine. The master Chief Collection worked before too :/
Thema:

1. Master Chief Collection Won't Install on PC - Similar Threads - Master Chief Collection

2. Can't play any of the games from Master Chief Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play any of the games from Master Chief Collection: I downloaded The Master Chief Collection from Xbox Game Pass for PC, but when I go to play any of the games, it gives me an error saying that the game is not downloaded and I must go to download...
  3. OneStore Halo: The Master Chief Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneStore Halo: The Master Chief Collection: i bought this game from pc microsoft store why i can't download this cross platform game in my xbox console.it says buy this game whene i'm on my console 931c0d0e-1d95-4c42-a92b-86f465de38dc
  4. can't install Halo master chief collection on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    can't install Halo master chief collection on PC: I just got the Halo Master Chief Collection from a friend, and I redeemed the code on my xbox, and it said I was able to also play it on my computer like I do with Sea of Theives, yet I see no...
  5. Halo: The Master Chief Collection switched from Xbox to PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection switched from Xbox to PC: Hi, I used to be able to play Halo: The Master Chief Collection on my Xbox One, but one day I went to play the game, I was redirected to purchase it from the store. Now when I look at the game...
  6. I can't play multiplayer on Halo: The Master Chief Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play multiplayer on Halo: The Master Chief Collection: Every time i try to play something on multiplayer in Halo MCC, it always says connecting with servers and below says that contacting to transport services please wait and I wait and nothing...
  7. Xbox One Halo: The Master Chief Collection digital code purchased at Target was a code for PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Halo: The Master Chief Collection digital code purchased at Target was a code for PC?: So...long story short...the Xbox One code I purchased at Target for the HALO collection was successfully redeemed, but apparently the code was for PC. The card I purchased had a green top and had...
  8. Auto throw Grenade Halo Master Chief Collection issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Auto throw Grenade Halo Master Chief Collection issue.: I have recently bought Halo:The Master Chief collection and I love it but my their tends to be a controller problem specifically with this game. Every time I play Halo it and try moving or...
  9. Can't install Halo: The Master Chief Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install Halo: The Master Chief Collection: That's it. Deleted 700gb of games on my computer so I have 1tb free space and it just won't start installation. dd738c9c-0d1f-4f88-aade-36b7dc31400d
  10. Xbox gamepass Halo the master chief collection problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamepass Halo the master chief collection problem: I started to play halo reach campaing and it worked perfectly untill now. today I tried to load my progress and the load window worked but the game didn't and it returned me to the main page of...