Master Chief Collection Xbox/PC version connected?

Discus and support Master Chief Collection Xbox/PC version connected? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Is the PC Master Chief Collection that is available on the windows Microsoft store connected to the Master Chief Collection that I already own on my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by EMNY, Dec 3, 2019.

1. EMNY
    EMNY Guest

Is the PC Master Chief Collection that is available on the windows Microsoft store connected to the Master Chief Collection that I already own on my Xbox? Are achievements shared or will they be a whole new set of achievements and all past progress lost?
    I really hope I still have all the same achievements saved. Even if I had to buy the whole thing again it would be worth it if the achievements were saved. Any answers would be appreciated.

:)

EMNY, Dec 3, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Game not showing after download

Hi, the version of odst you purchased, was it the xbox one version for Halo the Master chief collection or the Xbox 360 version of the game? If it was the Master Chief collection version, then you need the master chief Collection installed on your Xbox
    One to be able to download the game.
  3. ChiefJoboo Win User

CO-OP ERROR MESSAGES WITH HALO: CE, HALO 3, AND HALO 4.

From my research, the Xbox One Master Chief Collection is not backwards compatible with the xbox 360/original xbox version of the games, you must both have the Master Chief Collection and have an Xbox One to play CoOp online or locally.
  4. RyleeMcMonigal Win User

MCC Reach

No, I got insider access to reach on Xbox, but I forgot to remove that I wanted access to xbox and to only get access to PC.

Its the Reach version of the Master Chief Collection

Thanks!
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Halo the master chief collection

The Master Chief Collection can be pre-ordered here

The PC version isn't coming out all in one go like it did on the Xbox, its coming out in stages with Halo Reach being the first release on December 3.

You can't install it yet as it's too early.
  6. StuntmanMic90 Win User

Need Help Redeeming My Halo ODST Code

Also, this is the Master Chief Collection version of ODST that was in my messages app on my xbox one
Thema:

1. Master Chief Collection Xbox/PC version connected? - Similar Threads - Master Chief Collection

2. Halo: Master Chief Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: Master Chief Collection: So I bought MCC today and it downloaded instantly, but it does not show up in my games and apps menu and I can only see the game in the Queue menu. I cannot uninstall the game from here to try and...
  3. Halo Master Chief Collection game missing from my games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection game missing from my games.: About 4 years ago a family member gifted me a digital copy of Halo: Master Chief Collection. I have played through the game multiple times, and it has always showed up in my games list of...
  4. Halo master chief collection freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo master chief collection freezing: I was super excited to play halo reach and installed the master chief collection again but my game keeps freezing before i’m even past the starting load screen, I’m playing on xbox so its not like...
  5. Can´t download halo: the master chief collection for pc with the game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can´t download halo: the master chief collection for pc with the game pass ultimate: When i try to download the game in the microsoft store or in the xbox (beta) app, in the both sites download 10 mb of the game and finish installing, but the game don´t appear anywhere and the...
  6. Halo: Master Chief Collection not working properly

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo: Master Chief Collection not working properly: I recently downloaded MCC, and it was fine for a day until it suddenly began to shutdown after forcing me to the Microsoft Store, opening Halo Reach. I’ve reinstalled it multiple times, I’ve...
  7. "Misiing Content" Halo : The Master Chief Collection Message

in XBoX on Windows
    "Misiing Content" Halo : The Master Chief Collection Message: If I want to play Halo: The Master Chief Collection in Campaign or in Multiplayer it shows a message saying "Missing Content. The required content is not installed or might still be downloading"...
  8. Halo: the master chief collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: the master chief collection: Tenho essa versão do halo que recentemente foi atualizada, antes de ser atualizada a missão 5 do halo4 abria eu jogava um pouco só que em um determinado ponto o gráfico ficava travado tipo em uma...
  9. Halo Master chief collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master chief collection: I got Halo The Master Chief Collection on pc from steam and each time I start the game I get the pop-up to sign in and I click it but I get the error "Something went wrong There is a problem...
  10. Halo Master chief collection install issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Master chief collection install issue: I have been having issues installing the Master Chief collection. I had previously installed the collection by itself but, when it wouldn't launch I uninstalled it. but, now when I try to...