Master Chief Collection

Discus and support Master Chief Collection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So when i play the master chief collection if i go into the settings and back out of it i lose sound. No matter what i do i can't get the sound back. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ClintonRego, Nov 21, 2020.

1. ClintonRego
    ClintonRego Guest

Master Chief Collection

So when i play the master chief collection if i go into the settings and back out of it i lose sound. No matter what i do i can't get the sound back. I have to turn off the xbox. Even after i do that if i go back into the setting it happens again. I have
    the latest update installed and i uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Please help me fix this issue.

:)

ClintonRego, Nov 21, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Game not showing after download

Hi, the version of odst you purchased, was it the xbox one version for Halo the Master chief collection or the Xbox 360 version of the game? If it was the Master Chief collection version, then you need the master chief Collection installed on your Xbox
    One to be able to download the game.
  3. Mad Cow Dizease Win User
  4. N7 Gh0stz Win User
  5. onyxishere Win User

Add Halo 3 to Xbox One

6. Tzar of kaos Win User

Halo MCC Previous Halo 3 Items

By the way On You Tube Halo channel :"Halo Master Chief Collection dev panel-SDCC"

Halo full panel about Master Chief Collection.

Enjoy.
Thema:

Master Chief Collection

1. Master Chief Collection - Similar Threads - Master Chief Collection

2. Halo master chief collection not available after upgrade to windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo master chief collection not available after upgrade to windows 11: Hello, I have a concern for the future of the Xbox game pass. I installed The game Halo mcc while still being on windows 10 home, played it for ages and now just cant play it anymore after...
  3. Halo Master Chief collection installed with game pass pc but the game is not on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief collection installed with game pass pc but the game is not on my pc: When I launched my game instead of opening my game it opened microsoft store with the "gaming services" page, so I went to the Master chief app its self in "Add or remove programs" and repaired...
  4. Halo: Master chief collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo: Master chief collection: can you play halo:mcc with this set up Intel Core i7 4770 3.4GHz Processor; 16GB DDR3-1600 RAM; 512GB SSD; Intel HD Graphics 4600 c34410f5-1107-49aa-9175-0b42560ff054
  5. Halo The Master Chief Collection not launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo The Master Chief Collection not launching: I have downloaded the Halo The Master Chief Collection from the microsoft store ( I have pc game pass) and not the game refuses to luanch, a while after I try to lunch the game I get a message on...
  6. Halo Master Chief Collection. This one will make you want a PS5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection. This one will make you want a PS5: I have owned Halo Master Chief Collection since at least 2016, it came with a brand new Xbox I had bought and I had downloaded it and re-installed it on many occasions. Recently I got the Xbox...
  7. Halo the master chief collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo the master chief collection: So I cant download the game and uninstall it [img] [img] 89127006-82d9-4854-927e-0b40b5752357
  8. Can't login to Halo: The Master Chief Collection (xbox account error code 0x80004005)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to Halo: The Master Chief Collection (xbox account error code 0x80004005): Hello. I am having a problem logging in to Halo MCC with my xbox account. I purchased the game on microsoft store and it doesn't let me sign in. It says "Couldn't sign in to xbox live" with this...
  9. Buying Halo: Master Chief Collection after downloading it for free on a STEAM sale

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Halo: Master Chief Collection after downloading it for free on a STEAM sale: Greetings! Over the weekend of October 16-17, 2021, I downloaded Halo: MCE for free. I played it for about 11 because I got busy and didn't get enough time to play it for the rest of the weekend....
  10. I cannot login to my Microsoft account on The Master Chief collection on Steam.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot login to my Microsoft account on The Master Chief collection on Steam.: Hello, I've tried for about 2 hours trying to find a solution to this and was wondering if there is anyway to fix it. I recently downloaded Halo: The Master Chief collection on steam and made a...