Master Chief Collection

Discus and support Master Chief Collection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So when i play the master chief collection if i go into the settings and back out of it i lose sound. No matter what i do i can't get the sound back. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ClintonRego, Nov 21, 2020.

1. ClintonRego
    ClintonRego Guest

Master Chief Collection

So when i play the master chief collection if i go into the settings and back out of it i lose sound. No matter what i do i can't get the sound back. I have to turn off the xbox. Even after i do that if i go back into the setting it happens again. I have
    the latest update installed and i uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Please help me fix this issue.

:)

ClintonRego, Nov 21, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Game not showing after download

Hi, the version of odst you purchased, was it the xbox one version for Halo the Master chief collection or the Xbox 360 version of the game? If it was the Master Chief collection version, then you need the master chief Collection installed on your Xbox
    One to be able to download the game.
  3. Mad Cow Dizease Win User
  4. N7 Gh0stz Win User
  5. onyxishere Win User

Add Halo 3 to Xbox One

6. Tzar of kaos Win User

Halo MCC Previous Halo 3 Items

By the way On You Tube Halo channel :"Halo Master Chief Collection dev panel-SDCC"

Halo full panel about Master Chief Collection.

Enjoy.
Thema:

Master Chief Collection

1. Master Chief Collection - Similar Threads - Master Chief Collection

2. Cannot install Wasteland 3 or Halo Master Chief Collection on Xbox game pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot install Wasteland 3 or Halo Master Chief Collection on Xbox game pass for PC: Hi, I have been trying to install both games mentioned in the title. Windows 10 x64 home, 300+gb free on windows drive, 250GB free on other drive. Using Xbox games app for PC with subscription....
  3. Problem to download the game Halo master Chief Collection .

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem to download the game Halo master Chief Collection .: I tried to install the game Halo Master Chief Collection and like many I couldn't even download it, after a lot of shaking my head and reading several tutorials about it and nothing working, it's...
  4. Halo the Master Chief Collection on Xbox (doubts before I purchase XBOX Series)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo the Master Chief Collection on Xbox (doubts before I purchase XBOX Series): Hello, I would be great if you can answer this, below, for me, please. I am a halo Fan since 2004 and I just purchased the Master Chief Collection in the Microsft Store, on my PC. And as I am...
  5. Xbox Game Pass PC - Halo: Master Chief Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass PC - Halo: Master Chief Collection: I was playing through the MCC on PC, then suddenly, after an update I'm guessing, I'm getting the "UE4-MCC Game has crashed..." error after EAC loads. I've repaired the EAC install, uninstalled...
  6. Halo Master Chief Collection, for PC Can you install the games separately

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Master Chief Collection, for PC Can you install the games separately: I just purchased the Halo Master Chief Collection without reading the reviews first. I wish now that I hadn't bothered. Is there any way to install just the one or two games at a time I will be...
  7. Halo master chief collection Purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo master chief collection Purchase: Hi I just purchased the Halo master chief collection on the website earlier today but it doesn't show up on my Xbox as a purchase. Looks like it might have purchased the PC version by mistake, is...
  8. Upcoming update to the Master Chief Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upcoming update to the Master Chief Collection: I already have the Master Chief Collection downloaded to my Series X using Ultimate Game Pass. Will it be automatically updated on November 17th or will I have to download the whole game again on...
  9. Halo: The Master Chief Collection will not install on my device.

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection will not install on my device.: So, whenever I try to install the game via my Xbox Game Pass subscription, I get an error as soon as it starts. I get the error code 0x80070141. I've been trying to fix this for some time now and...
  10. Master Chief Collection Not Connecting To Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Master Chief Collection Not Connecting To Xbox Live: I have the gamepass and installed MCC on my PC, and it was working just fine up until earlier in the month. It won't retrieve my data on the game or even connect xbox live at all. I've uninstalled...