Master Chief: Halo 3 ODST Code Needed

Discus and support Master Chief: Halo 3 ODST Code Needed in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I am looking for my Halo Master Chief Collection Halo 3 ODST redemption code. All the links and forums led me here. Cheers,... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Zanik970, Nov 1, 2015.

1. Zanik970
    Zanik970 Guest

Hello,

I am looking for my Halo Master Chief Collection Halo 3 ODST redemption code. All the links and forums led me here.

Cheers,

:)

Zanik970, Nov 1, 2015
  2. SK1NNYS
    SK1NNYS Guest
    Never got halo 3 ODST Add code

hello,

I never got my halo 3 ODST add on code for halo master chief collection back in 2014

SK1NNYS, Nov 1, 2015
  3. HulkHoga
    HulkHoga Guest
    Halo 3 ODST MCC

I have played the Master Chief Collection at the release day and heard that i get Halo 3 odst free. Since i havent logged in for a long time all my messages have been deleted. Can i have a new Code for halo 3 odst for the Master Chief Collection please?

HulkHoga, Nov 1, 2015
  4. Master Chief: Halo 3 ODST Code Needed

Hey there, Zanik! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking HERE. Master Chief: Halo 3 ODST Code Needed :)

Misses Quinzel, Nov 2, 2015
  5. IRB Win User

xbox1 and microsoft odst game

Halo ODST for the Xbox One is an Add-On for the Master Chief Collection. you must own that in order to play it.

When you fire up the Master Chief Collection, you should be able to start a campaign (under Halo 3) for ODST.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Halo3 ODST code

Halo 3:ODST is listed under the Halo 3 section in the Master Chief Collection, have you checked there?
  7. Mister Quimby Win User

Halo Master Chief Download Code

Hey there scheely726!

Just to clarify, are you referring to the code for Halo: The Master Chief Collection or the code for ODST? If you are referring to the code for the Master Chief Collection, unfortunately we are unable to replace these codes here in the Support Forums.
  8. Mister Beep Win User

Halo3: ODST and Halo 4: Sparten in Halo: The Master Chief Collection?

Hey there,

The Halo Master Chief Collection does not include Halo 3: ODST, but it should include Halo 4: Spartan Ops. Halo 3: ODST is available on the Xbox Store as an add-on for Halo: MCC.

Hope this helps!
  9. xCHEMISTx Win User

Another Halo: ODST for Xbox One?

I am getting the Halo 3 ODST campaign as part of the Master Chief Collection for free as compensation for playing during the troubles of it's launch. So don't need to pay for it on Xbox One.

Do you mean another Halo ODST entirely?
Thema:

1. Master Chief: Halo 3 ODST Code Needed - Similar Threads - Master Chief Halo

2. Starting Halo Master & Chief Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starting Halo Master & Chief Collection: We received the disc for Halo Master & Chief Collection in the mail, downloaded it, and we're trying to start a campaign. Everything shows "Installed" but none of the campaigns appear to launch....
  3. Missing Content- Halo Master Chief Collection xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Content- Halo Master Chief Collection xbox one: I have owned the game since its initial release on disc. I've just reinstalled the disc which took around 9 hours and when I try to fire up any of the content (multiplayer or Campaign) the game...
  4. Halo Master Chief Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Master Chief Collection: i bought the Halo Master Chief Collection yesterday. after the download has completed i started it, but there was just Halo Reach and Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary to play. i cant play or choos...
  5. I purchased HALO: Master Chief Collection, but it will not let me download and wants me to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased HALO: Master Chief Collection, but it will not let me download and wants me to...: My brother in law previously had Halo MCC downloaded to my xbox, but i finally buckled down last night and purchased the game for myself. It still would not let me access the game, so I went...
  6. Not getting achievements for Halo Master Chief collection(game)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not getting achievements for Halo Master Chief collection(game): I have been playing Halo 2 and 3 on Halo Master Chief collection and i have not received any achievements from the the missions ive been doing.Ive waited 2-3 days, restarted my console and made...
  7. Halo Master chief collection freezing into main menu on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Master chief collection freezing into main menu on PC: Hi ! My game keeps freezing when I get into Halo MCC's main menu, I've tried reinstalling the game 2 times, I reinstalled the Xbox App and still the game freezes, I have read only it might have...
  8. Halo Master Chief Collection for free

in XboX Insiders
    Halo Master Chief Collection for free: What if Halo MCC was made free on the microsoft store (for PC) to all accounts that already own the game on the Xbox One? so maybe if your Xbox breaks you wont have to buy your favorite game again...
  9. Halo Master Chief Collection Not Opening.

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Master Chief Collection Not Opening.: I was having this issue and ended up reinstall the entire game which has done nothing to it. I get two UAC Windows pop up I click ok and then I get a File system error....
  10. Halo Master Chief Collection Easy Anti-Cheat Launcher Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection Easy Anti-Cheat Launcher Problem: I can not launch Halo Maser Chief Collection on Xbox Game Pass (PC). Every time I try I get an error massage like - (Easy Anti- Cheat Launcher File Not found...