Master Skinner Achievement

Discus and support Master Skinner Achievement in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got Far Cry New Dawn lately and am an achievement hunter myself. I completed all the achievements except for the Master Skinner, which requires you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AftBasher808, Jul 9, 2019.

1. AftBasher808
    AftBasher808 Guest

I got Far Cry New Dawn lately and am an achievement hunter myself. I completed all the achievements except for the Master Skinner, which requires you to skin all the animals in the game which is 25. I searched up many lists of animals in game and skinned
    them all one by one. My achievement is at halt at 95% which probably means I need to skin 1 or 2 more animals.

:)

AftBasher808, Jul 9, 2019
  2. AftBasher808 Win User

Hello,

I finally managed to complete the achievement after constantly completing the lists of animals. After I skinned the shark, the achievement was granted. Thanks for the advice
  3. AftBasher808 Win User

Hello,

Thanks for the advice, I've already been on that website a few times and It wasn't extremely useful
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

5. AftBasher808 Win User

Hello,

I'm not calling any website useless but I personally think it's something to do with the xbox system itself rather than the game requirements. I mean there might be a problem with my account or I glitched the achievements rather than the game being broken
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

I have used Xbox Achievements dot com before, but I find that TrueAcheivements is much more helpful in most cases for me.

Have you checked out the solution here?
    Just trying to help where I can, but I haven't played this Far Cry, so there's not a whole lotta specifics I can assist with directly.

Best of luck!
Thema:

1. Master Skinner Achievement - Similar Threads - Master Skinner Achievement

2. Halo: Master Chief Collection error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: Master Chief Collection error: I have recently bought Halo: the master chief collection. After installing all 5 halo components into my Xbox one s, neither the campaigns or multiplayer work. I am consistently getting the...
  3. When will the XBOX ONE bitstream DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD lossless formats?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will the XBOX ONE bitstream DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD lossless formats?: When will the XBOX ONE bitstream DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD lossless formats? Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD signals not sent to reciever d6e53a54-a891-48af-9d41-cf336131c1eb
  4. Minion Masters, Achievement 'Resource Gatherer' glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minion Masters, Achievement 'Resource Gatherer' glitch: Hi team. I have a problem with the achievment Resource gatherer of the Minion Masters game. The achievment only need use 20 resource tokens. Actually i have use 23-24 but the progress line are...
  5. sea of thieves basco edicion master chief

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sea of thieves basco edicion master chief: tengo una duda, hasta el día de ayer era la fecha limite para conseguir el barco edicion especial de master chief, decía que se obtenía con tan solo jugar sea of thieves pero jamas me apareció...
  6. dolby true hd or dts master hd

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dolby true hd or dts master hd: will xbox one x support dolby true hd or dts master hd audio bitstream select alon with pass through? thanks for reading this ? f5aa4314-d6e4-4bf6-a875-3e2bcae573f0
  7. Benutzerdefinierte Tasten für Spiel von Microsoft Store bei Logitech MX Master Maus [Custom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Benutzerdefinierte Tasten für Spiel von Microsoft Store bei Logitech MX Master Maus [Custom...: Hey, ich habe mir vor kurzem eine Logitech MX Master Maus bestellt. Mit der mitgelieferten Software "Logitech Options" kann man dann den Tasten benutzerdefinierte Aktionen zuweisen. Man...
  8. halo master chief collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo master chief collection: hi every one im a middle east xbox gamer but im really sad no support for us in most of the games online multiplayer servers lets just talk about first party games here we are talking about MCC...
  9. Minion Master DLC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minion Master DLC: Hi everyone. I downloaded Minion Master and this free DLC and, buy the "Battle Pass" on the xbox store. But the game doesn't unlock anything. No cards from the free DLC. No prenium status on...
  10. Halo: The Master Chief Collection ( little ) problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection ( little ) problem: First of all, I do not speak English, so sorry for the mistakes. Okay, I got a little mistake, I bought my Halo TMCC and along with it comes the code for Halo Nightfall tv show on Halo Channel, I...