Master Skinner Achievement

Discus and support Master Skinner Achievement in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got Far Cry New Dawn lately and am an achievement hunter myself. I completed all the achievements except for the Master Skinner, which requires you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AftBasher808, Jul 9, 2019.

1. AftBasher808
    AftBasher808 Guest

I got Far Cry New Dawn lately and am an achievement hunter myself. I completed all the achievements except for the Master Skinner, which requires you to skin all the animals in the game which is 25. I searched up many lists of animals in game and skinned
    them all one by one. My achievement is at halt at 95% which probably means I need to skin 1 or 2 more animals.

:)

AftBasher808, Jul 9, 2019
  2. AftBasher808 Win User

Hello,

I finally managed to complete the achievement after constantly completing the lists of animals. After I skinned the shark, the achievement was granted. Thanks for the advice
  3. AftBasher808 Win User

Hello,

Thanks for the advice, I've already been on that website a few times and It wasn't extremely useful
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

5. AftBasher808 Win User

Hello,

I'm not calling any website useless but I personally think it's something to do with the xbox system itself rather than the game requirements. I mean there might be a problem with my account or I glitched the achievements rather than the game being broken
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

I have used Xbox Achievements dot com before, but I find that TrueAcheivements is much more helpful in most cases for me.

Have you checked out the solution here?
    Just trying to help where I can, but I haven't played this Far Cry, so there's not a whole lotta specifics I can assist with directly.

Best of luck!
Thema:

1. Master Skinner Achievement - Similar Threads - Master Skinner Achievement

2. halo: the master chief collectionのhalo2キャンペーン中の音が出なくなりました。

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo: the master chief collectionのhalo2キャンペーン中の音が出なくなりました。: halo: the master chief collectionのhalo2キャンペーン中の音が出なくなりました。他の本体で試しても無音です。改善方法を教えて下さい。 04d4aa8c-b65a-4730-b80e-931fe426ecff
  3. Minecraft Masters will not download

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Masters will not download: I recently bought the Minecraft Masters Windows 10 edition for my daughter since she loved playing the demo, but it will not download. It says "working" and never gets further. My laptop is up to...
  4. Halo master chef collection Xbox no inicia [Halo master chef collection Xbox does not start]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo master chef collection Xbox no inicia [Halo master chef collection Xbox does not start]: Hace dias me compre el halo la coleccion para xbox, en formato fisico. El problema es que cuando termino de actualizarse al iniciarlo se queda congelado en la pantalla de carga. [Translation-Days...
  5. Halo: Master Chief Collection - Why must I buy it again to play it on PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: Master Chief Collection - Why must I buy it again to play it on PC?: I have the Halo: Masterchief Collection for XBOX. I noticed that the same game was recently released on the PC platform. So, I figured I'd see about downloading the game onto my PC... Since I...
  6. update halo master chief collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    update halo master chief collection: how you get change the language from update halo master chief collection from german to English 6f557af7-ea73-4368-97ee-bb5a05d0bb0c
  7. Master Chief Collection "Fatal Error"

in XBoX on Windows
    Master Chief Collection "Fatal Error": Every other match or so I'll get a notification that a fatal error has happened while playing. If i click okay on the error I crash but if I drag out the window it will allow me to play 1-3 more...
  8. my tiger woods pga golg masters 2014 is now freezing while i play,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my tiger woods pga golg masters 2014 is now freezing while i play,: everytime i play the second shot, it freezes no matter what game i try to play, doesnt do that on other games , 97f438b3-0aa3-47a7-a85f-94edebb605fe
  9. The Master Chief Collection Won't Launch

in XBoX on Windows
    The Master Chief Collection Won't Launch: I keep getting a error code every time I launch the game. I get a box saying the game failed to launch properly. What should I do? 88f89011-ef14-45f8-b069-981b95cacb76
  10. Halo Master chief collection on PC "Too many devices" Error Fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master chief collection on PC "Too many devices" Error Fix: Open Microsoft Store > Click 3 ... in upper right corner > Select "Settings" > Scroll down to "Account" and select "Manage Devices". A web page will open and unlink all your old devices and you...