Master XBOX Live account to be able to manage XBOX consol accounts

Discus and support Master XBOX Live account to be able to manage XBOX consol accounts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The issue is that XBOX may want to consider adding a feature to allow people who played old consoles and then went online to sign up and now we have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Slippn, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Slippn
    Slippn Guest

The issue is that XBOX may want to consider adding a feature to allow people who played old consoles and then went online to sign up and now we have secondary console accounts not linked to the Live account. We ought to be able to merge these consol accounts
    into master XBOX live account. It would be easily done as this is only a Database issue on the games played and rewards to be merged... I'm sure that there are many out there like me who would love this. Please consider this as a very much needed update for
    us old school gamers.

I have three consols, and I use all three (my children have one each and i finally got one myself). The issues is I have now an account on all three and would like to merge all three onto the Master XBOX live account. Sounds easy enough, yet XBOX does not allow
    this at all. I ought to be able to merge my rewards and settings for each XBOX into my online created account.

:)

Slippn, Feb 20, 2014
  2. I deleted my account and lost a game HALO MASTER CHEIF COLLECTION and want it back.

Hi, if you only deleted your Xbox account from your console, then you can re-download that account, and then you will be able to re-install the master chief collection to your xbox at no charge. To re-download your account to your console, follow these
    instructions
    support.xbox.com/.../download-your-xbox-live-profile-to-another-xbox-one-console

StuartATrueRed, Feb 20, 2014
  3. thomo
    thomo Guest
    thomo, Feb 20, 2014
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

I deleted my account and lost a game HALO MASTER CHEIF COLLECTION and want it back.

5. Mister Fitzer Win User

Windows Live ID and Email Adress problem

Hey Master,
    this page
    will show you how to manage your Windows Live ID.
  6. ngocphi Win User

I can' t add family members!!

you need to recover the account to the master account's console to be added

then he can recover it back to his console if it is a xbox live account

if it is not a live account it has to be promoted to a live account by joining xbox live
  7. RustyDawg37 Win User

What to do with my Family plan and Xbox One.

So I will not be able to sign on the X1 with my xbox live account and turn their live accounts into profiles and/or gamertags on the X1 under my master account?
  8. Miss Portia Win User

Live account email issue...

Thema:

1. Master XBOX Live account to be able to manage XBOX consol accounts - Similar Threads - Master Live account

2. Halo: The Master Chief Collection Installation Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection Installation Issues: I recently have installed the MCC on my xbox, and installed the campaign and multiplayer for Halo: CE, 2, 3, and 4. When I try to launch a multiplayer game or campaign game for any game, Ill get a...
  3. No puedo jugar Halo The Master chef colection con mi cuenta [Mod Translation - I can't play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo jugar Halo The Master chef colection con mi cuenta [Mod Translation - I can't play...: No puedo ingresar a halo con mi cuenta solo con otra, hay alguna solución para este problema? [Mod Translation - I can not enter halo with my account only with another, is there any solution to...
  4. Halo: The Master Chief Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection: So my Xbox One was stolen back in 2017. Now, I'm planning to buy a new one. I had already bought Minecraft: Xbox One Edition and Halo: The Master Chief Collection digitally on my original Xbox...
  5. The Master Chief collection won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Master Chief collection won't start: Hello, I've been having trouble playing MCC. Whenever I get to the title screen and press the button to start, my game would freeze and kick me out after 3 seconds. I've uninstalled the game and...
  6. My main profile won't lock before opening Halo: The Master Chief's Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My main profile won't lock before opening Halo: The Master Chief's Collection: When I open the game and after starting it crashes and takes me out but it does not happen the same with my secondary profiles, what can I do? 2d362d60-7056-4d87-a2f6-49e3f62ea0f9
  7. XBOX Game (Halo: the Master Chieft collection) Redeemed on PC not showing up on XBOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Game (Halo: the Master Chieft collection) Redeemed on PC not showing up on XBOX: Game was redeemed on May 24th via PC and shows up in my order history but it has never shown up on our Xbox. I've tried just about everything and cannot get it to work, much to my sons dismay. Any...
  8. Master Chief collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Master Chief collection: I purchased a digital code for Master chief collection and entered the code onto my system it said I owned the product, but wasn't available for install on my system. I logged online in my order...
  9. Disconnect from Xbox live account - Halo Master Chief's Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disconnect from Xbox live account - Halo Master Chief's Collection: Years ago I created an outlook account under a pseudonym where I'd sign in to play my games. The recovery phone number is not in use anymore since I've moved to another country. So when I used...
  10. Halo Master Chief Collection: Halo 2 Xbox Live Campaign Co-op

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection: Halo 2 Xbox Live Campaign Co-op: After talking with Xbox support this is my last option that they have recommended to me to attempt to escalate my issue. I originally put in my request on halowaypoint on 5/22/15 over a year ago...