Master XBOX Live account to be able to manage XBOX consol accounts

Discus and support Master XBOX Live account to be able to manage XBOX consol accounts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The issue is that XBOX may want to consider adding a feature to allow people who played old consoles and then went online to sign up and now we have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Slippn, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Slippn
    Slippn Guest

The issue is that XBOX may want to consider adding a feature to allow people who played old consoles and then went online to sign up and now we have secondary console accounts not linked to the Live account. We ought to be able to merge these consol accounts
    into master XBOX live account. It would be easily done as this is only a Database issue on the games played and rewards to be merged... I'm sure that there are many out there like me who would love this. Please consider this as a very much needed update for
    us old school gamers.

I have three consols, and I use all three (my children have one each and i finally got one myself). The issues is I have now an account on all three and would like to merge all three onto the Master XBOX live account. Sounds easy enough, yet XBOX does not allow
    this at all. I ought to be able to merge my rewards and settings for each XBOX into my online created account.

:)

Slippn, Feb 20, 2014
  2. I deleted my account and lost a game HALO MASTER CHEIF COLLECTION and want it back.

Hi, if you only deleted your Xbox account from your console, then you can re-download that account, and then you will be able to re-install the master chief collection to your xbox at no charge. To re-download your account to your console, follow these
    instructions
    support.xbox.com/.../download-your-xbox-live-profile-to-another-xbox-one-console

StuartATrueRed, Feb 20, 2014
  3. thomo
    thomo Guest
    thomo, Feb 20, 2014
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

I deleted my account and lost a game HALO MASTER CHEIF COLLECTION and want it back.

5. Mister Fitzer Win User

Windows Live ID and Email Adress problem

Hey Master,
    this page
    will show you how to manage your Windows Live ID.
  6. ngocphi Win User

I can' t add family members!!

you need to recover the account to the master account's console to be added

then he can recover it back to his console if it is a xbox live account

if it is not a live account it has to be promoted to a live account by joining xbox live
  7. RustyDawg37 Win User

What to do with my Family plan and Xbox One.

So I will not be able to sign on the X1 with my xbox live account and turn their live accounts into profiles and/or gamertags on the X1 under my master account?
  8. Miss Portia Win User

Live account email issue...

Thema:

1. Master XBOX Live account to be able to manage XBOX consol accounts - Similar Threads - Master Live account

2. Minecraft Master Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Master Edition: I just purchased the Master edition of this game and don't see any option to Download the additional skins and other items which this was suppose to come with. 515a9ee1-4fb7-4f77-86d0-76ea5cf625ac
  3. Master Chief Collection is absolutely broken on beta ring.

in XboX Insiders
    Master Chief Collection is absolutely broken on beta ring.: Both of my consoles, X and S, the game takes way too long to load (like 20 mins of waiting on the splash screen) and then going to each different section makes the game freeze for like 5-10 mins....
  4. Halo Master Chief Collection big team battle btb Online Map Rotation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection big team battle btb Online Map Rotation: My friends and I keep getting the sand maps. "Sand Trap" is fine but so often we get the many iterations of the cheaply-built, un-memorable, open-space sand levels with geometries. These maps...
  5. Halo 3 360 to Master Chief Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo 3 360 to Master Chief Xbox One: map variance for halo 3 xbox360 were not transferred as said they would be to master chief xbox one. They did not transfer anything! Can some one look into this?... Tech support for anything...
  6. HALO MASTER CHIFE COLLECTION

in XBoX on Consoles
    HALO MASTER CHIFE COLLECTION: Just downloaded the master chief collection for my xbox one x played through the first Halo no probs got to level nine on Halo 2 and it keeps freezing. I've uninstalled it an put it back on and...
  7. Halo: Master Chief Collection error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: Master Chief Collection error: I have recently bought Halo: the master chief collection. After installing all 5 halo components into my Xbox one s, neither the campaigns or multiplayer work. I am consistently getting the...
  8. Master Skinner Achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Master Skinner Achievement: I got Far Cry New Dawn lately and am an achievement hunter myself. I completed all the achievements except for the Master Skinner, which requires you to skin all the animals in the game which is...
  9. When will the XBOX ONE bitstream DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD lossless formats?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will the XBOX ONE bitstream DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD lossless formats?: When will the XBOX ONE bitstream DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD lossless formats? Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD signals not sent to reciever d6e53a54-a891-48af-9d41-cf336131c1eb
  10. Halo Master Chief Collection: Halo 2 Xbox Live Campaign Co-op

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection: Halo 2 Xbox Live Campaign Co-op: After talking with Xbox support this is my last option that they have recommended to me to attempt to escalate my issue. I originally put in my request on halowaypoint on 5/22/15 over a year ago...