Masterchief Collection Disappeared After Factory Reset

Discus and support Masterchief Collection Disappeared After Factory Reset in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently reset my Xbox to factory settings while saving game and apps. My Xbox came with the MCC when I purchased it a long time ago, and I did not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cessna202, Feb 3, 2020.

1. cessna202
    cessna202 Guest

I recently reset my Xbox to factory settings while saving game and apps. My Xbox came with the MCC when I purchased it a long time ago, and I did not have it downloaded at the time I did my reset. When I finished the reset, I looked to download it and
    it was not in my ready to install games. I looked on the Microsoft store and it said I had to repurchase the game. Any way to get this back?

:)

cessna202, Feb 3, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

3. FreakRoach Win User

Are you sure you didnt redeem it on another of your account and you had your cobsole as home console for your other account? This would have shared the game with your current account on the console.
  4. Mythic Sandman Win User

5. Smwutches Win User

Can't play new game I purchased on Xbox store

Halo 3 ODST is an add-on for Halo Masterchief Collection, not an individual game. So you would need the Masterchief Collection in order to play it.
  6. yodasean33 Win User

Can't play new game I purchased on Xbox store

Halo 3 ODST is an add-on for Halo Masterchief Collection, not an individual game. So you would need the Masterchief Collection in order to play it.
    Thanks
Thema:

1. Masterchief Collection Disappeared After Factory Reset - Similar Threads - Masterchief Collection Disappeared

2. Halo Masterchief Collection not launching in PC with GamePass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Masterchief Collection not launching in PC with GamePass: Hey everyone So, I've been playing the game on Xbox with the GamePass shared in my family, but now that I downloaded it to my computer, with all the system requirements fulfilled, the game just...
  3. Halo Masterchief Collection suddenly has problems with video and audio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Masterchief Collection suddenly has problems with video and audio: I had installed the Halo Masterchief collection some time ago. I haven't played it for a few months. In this time i played other games. 2 days ago i wanted to continue with where i have left at...
  4. halo masterchief collection isnt working on pc, help (kinda solved )

in XBoX on Windows
    halo masterchief collection isnt working on pc, help (kinda solved ): so i downloaded the game yesterday with the game pass, i tried starting it via xbox beta but it wouldnt respond to me clicking play in any way, tried searching for the app on my device and it...
  5. How excited are you for The Masterchief Collection on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    How excited are you for The Masterchief Collection on PC?: I already beat that game in xbox but its cool pc gamers have that awesome game now daae1c1f-db27-4ddd-8e4f-28ace401230c
  6. Halo: The Masterchief Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: The Masterchief Collection: When installed from Game Pass this game starts with German as language, can't find out how to change neither in store or in the game...console language is in swedish. How do I change this...or is...
  7. halo masterchief collection Legend achievement not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo masterchief collection Legend achievement not working: iv put a lot of time into this game and iv managed to complete it all on legendary but the achievement has not gone through i havent used any skulls or cheats. 7fb82f8a-ca16-4156-993d-65c1bc42f599
  8. HALO4(MASTERCHIEF COLLECTION)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HALO4(MASTERCHIEF COLLECTION): HALO 4 (Masterchief Collection) LEVEL - RECLAIMER BUG what can i do? 74641522-d47e-42eb-b2d8-73142967378c
  9. Halo Masterchief Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Masterchief Collection: Having a problem how do i get rid of black bars playing coop Halo 3, Halo 3 Odst,Halo 4 affected any ideas getting rid of it so annoying. 628cb7f4-59e8-4494-9fd3-5625ecefaa29
  10. Halo Masterchief Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Masterchief Collection: Anybody know how to fix Screen issues black bars playing coop halo 3, halo 3 odst, halo 4 thanks 9fed5251-a8e7-4703-9dee-5b160d37a66b