: Match making

Discus and support : Match making in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Match making There might also be an issue on the Developer's end. I've known some games that had issues with matchmaking (for example, Sea of Thieves... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ShawnGallagher2, Nov 19, 2019.

1. : Match making

There might also be an issue on the Developer's end. I've known some games that had issues with matchmaking (for example, Sea of Thieves has a big issue at the moment with matchmaking in the Arena lobbies and it can take 45 minute to an hour to start a
    game for a galleon lobby, but this is an issue they are working on from Rare's end). I would check the official website or forums of the Developer, or maybe their social media like Twitter etc, to see if they have given any information on it.

:)

ShawnGallagher2, Nov 19, 2019
  2. UneasyJmitchell Win User

match making

^^I think you are wrong. Unless you have links? I am fairly certain Kanaye has supplied several links stating core pub modes are "matchmade" via connections and LP is "matchmade" via wins and losses ONLY. NO SPM, KD or any other factors.
  3. CR0M-EFD29BBB-78F8-4 Win User

match making

Kanaye is right, pubs use latency/pings to matchmake,
  4. IPlayHard0r4Fun Win User

match making

it seems to me like core is skill-based plus what rehab said it seems teams are definitely split up unevenly
  5. MEGA MAN-67C02A75-B7 Win User

Match Making

Haven't been able to join a match all day. Even now.
  6. al jonesen Win User

match making!

^^^ only some of the premium tanks have the "preferred matchmaking", and to be honest most of the premiums I have played aren't better than the tech tree tanks in the same tier. they do however all make better EXP & silver...
Thema:

1. : Match making - Similar Threads - Match making

2. Viasat SurfBeam: Match making

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Viasat SurfBeam: Match making: Viasat SurfBeam (Modem): Match making I'm trying to play Destiny 2 and only when I'm solo I can start up a crucible match or strike anything that has to match make but it won't ever match me up...
  3. Viasat Viasat SurfBeam: Exede internet unable to join Match making!

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Viasat Viasat SurfBeam: Exede internet unable to join Match making!: Viasat (Modems/Gateways) Viasat SurfBeam (Modem): Exede internet unable to join Match making! I am having the same problem with Destiny. I read that the high ping we have makes it look like we...
  4. How to make a monster: mix and match

in XBoX Rewards
    How to make a monster: mix and match: To complete the challenge I would have to spend over 40$ before tax. Could I buy friday the 13th for 39.99 and rent resident evil for 2$ to complete the challenge? Or have to buy another game such...
  5. Match making can't get a game. Saying timed out try again later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Match making can't get a game. Saying timed out try again later: I can't find a game on Match making will not connect says timed out. I have to restart the game or keep selecting try again f3269d00-5c79-4a72-9459-ac8c1c27d9c2
  6. Match making is a joke

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Match making is a joke: so I've spent an hour waiting to start playing then it says matchmaking failed didn't have this issue 18 hours ago at midnight it did let me in twice first time I finally got in 1 second later got...
  7. Match Making not working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Match Making not working?: Hello All, I have been trying to start up Halo 5 match making since last night and its just stuck at starting. Alot of people i encounter are dealing with the same MM connection issues. I have...
  8. Gears of War 4 on windows is match making broke?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 on windows is match making broke?: I am not able to get windows match making to work for Gears of War 4 on windows no matter how long I wait is there a problem with system or just mine? d52c7d83-536d-45be-bd4f-9c21f0315055
  9. Modder On Reach Match Making

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modder On Reach Match Making: Watch out for this player on halo reach. He has hardcore mods and I have video footage to prove it. Microsoft, please deal with these types of people. I have actual footage in my DVR uploads....
  10. Mcc match making

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mcc match making: my matchmaking simply doesn't work... like... at all, every troubleshooting tried nothing works, what do I do? a7babe02-7a11-4a69-9b1d-ac038832ad16