Matchmaking ignores existing games/invites

Discus and support Matchmaking ignores existing games/invites in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just sent four skill match invites, two of them went to the same player. Have also been matched with players that I already had games going with a few... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AndreasGZ, May 11, 2015.

1. AndreasGZ
    AndreasGZ Guest

Just sent four skill match invites, two of them went to the same player. Have also been matched with players that I already had games going with a few times recently, both from my own invites as well as ones sent to me.

Seems like something that needs looking into.

:)

AndreasGZ, May 11, 2015
  2. Turbylina
    Turbylina Guest
    Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City: Is anybody else having trouble playing campaign matchmaking?

There seems to be lots of problems with campaign matchmaking. Just press Campaign Matchmaking, skip the matchmaking process and go directly into a game. Players may join your game. Its much easier to just invite your friends to play, though. Matchmaking ignores existing games/invites :)

Turbylina, May 11, 2015
  3. How to invite my friends to play?

I can not invite the game to my friends to play online in matchmaking

XTERIOR ASECINO, May 11, 2015
  4. Bogalo Win User

How to use Forge/Custom games???

^

anything outside of the "matchmaking" lobby you have to invite, or be invited to
  5. Turbylina Win User

Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City: Is anybody else having trouble playing campaign matchmaking?

There seems to be lots of problems with campaign matchmaking. Just press Campaign Matchmaking, skip the matchmaking process and go directly into a game. Players may join your game. Its much easier to just invite your friends to play, though. :)
  6. Bluntman1138 Win User

Player Review hacking

Acutally Skydive. There ARE ways for people you have ignored to still be placed into que with you. But they are not exploits or anything like that. If that person is in a party with other people you have not ignored, then the party will be placed in the
    que with you, everyone of that party would have to be ignored. ALSO, if there are limited people in que looking for games, then matchmaking will place that ignored person in the lobby out of necessity. And last but not least, if that person for some reson
    left feedback and they choose to WANT to be placed with you, the matchmaking will still place that person in the lobby, even though you have chosen to ignore them.
  7. HMS EXIT Win User

Call of Duty 3 REMASTERED

Or play a new game and deal with the fact that it will never be remade and the matchmaking will one day cease to exist.
  8. The Geeky Panda Win User

MW3 Hacked

It was only a matter of time before they make their way into matchmaking games. Just do not accept and Game Invites from Random Pubs at all.
Thema:

1. Matchmaking ignores existing games/invites - Similar Threads - Matchmaking ignores existing

2. Locked out of Halo MCC Matchmaking on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Locked out of Halo MCC Matchmaking on PC: Hello, I'm using the Steam version of Halo Master Chief Collection on PC, which requires that the user be signed in to Xbox Live services to use online features like matchmaking. When I try to...
  3. Call of Duty MW3 on Xbox 360 Network Matchmaking Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty MW3 on Xbox 360 Network Matchmaking Issue: Listen, I dont know who can take care of this in Microsoft but Call of Duty MW3 matchmaking service for online multiplayer is very slow and takes hours sometimes. My geographical is Canada and...
  4. Matchmaking error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Matchmaking error: I keep getting a error code for rainbow six seige 6-0x00001000 I have tried many different things to fix it and nothing is fixing it all my other games work it is just rainbow...
  5. Matchmaking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Matchmaking: Since the new update in COD anyone else having issues where it takes for ever to get a matchmaking match? THIS IS F@*#ING STUPID! 1b496700-0e4f-4ca1-a0f7-1d60901abbb4
  6. Matchmaking issue Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

in XBoX on Consoles
    Matchmaking issue Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: I have been suffering with matchmaking wait times of up to an hour ever since the latest update and data pack installation. Can i get advice on what to do? NAT type is open too. Tried wired...
  7. NAT problem matchmaking issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    NAT problem matchmaking issue: I have a problem with NAT being moderate as a result I have matchmaking issues. Is there anything I can do from my router to make it better? Thanks 58777fb3-b8f2-4467-8493-9d1cfca7d53d
  8. MW3 Xbox One Matchmaking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW3 Xbox One Matchmaking: So recently ive been trying to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 on xbox one, spent about 3 hours trying to find a game, only to not find one. Yet when i join friends on xbox 360 they have full...
  9. Matchmaking (Madden 20)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Matchmaking (Madden 20): Im having an issue with matchmaking in Madden 20 where I cant find an opponent for H2H online game in Ultimate or regular online H2H. It will search for an opponent nonstop but never find one in...
  10. halo mcc matchmaking

in XBoX on Windows
    halo mcc matchmaking: Hi everybody, I've a problem with Halo Mcc on Steam. In fact, I can't find parties even after few minutes. At this day, I didn't find ones (I tried all mode). I'm from West Europe. I turn off...