Matchmaking Launch Issues Update

Discus and support Matchmaking Launch Issues Update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hopefully the servers will be working properly now. Matchmaking / Launch Issues Update | Halo: The Master Chief Collection | Forums | Halo - Official... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xCHEMISTx, Nov 11, 2014.

1. xCHEMISTx
    xCHEMISTx Guest

xCHEMISTx, Nov 11, 2014
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Content finished downloading in queue, but not able to play in game.

There is an issue with matchmaking on the game but 343 has promised that they are working on it (they rolled out a patch yesterday morning on their server side).

www.halowaypoint.com/.../posts

onyxishere, Nov 11, 2014
  3. MCC online question

I haven't been able to play lately been busy. Is there any news or updates about the matchmaking issues? thanks

SuicideKing16, Nov 11, 2014
  4. onyxishere Win User

Content finished downloading in queue, but not able to play in game.

There is an issue with matchmaking on the game but 343 has promised that they are working on it (they rolled out a patch yesterday morning on their server side).

www.halowaypoint.com/.../posts
  5. Pr0ff3s0rM1tt3n Win User

The Division 2 Raids

I have no issue with the no matchmaking decision. I played Destiny and it is much easier to find people than you think. I do have a problem with them advertising matchmaking leading up to the launch and then pulling the rug out. That is time the community
    could have had to devolop a working LFG.
  6. spuntron Win User

E.A + L(aunch) = F/ail

Yes, they often have problems at launch with server stability. However, the last couple of launches seemed to me to be less about stability and more about the matchmaking, as in not being able to find servers. That said, the shaky launches and sporadic issues
    time and again are well worth it just to be able to have dedicated servers in my opinion.
  7. NonSportsGirl Win User

I want a refund

Yes because games always work at launch on PC. I mean EA and Ubisoft have never had launch issues on PC right?
    What does the PC have to do with a console.

Surely the closed nature of Live and the power of the Azure Cloud should be making such matchmaking issues a thing of the past.
  8. Mr IR O IB O T Win User

5 days later still have only gotten into 5 games..... WTF

You need a good connection.. otherwise you get redirected from the dedicated servers and connected to a players host. They released a patch and updated matchmaking with less choices but they say next weak there will be a updates and changes in matchmaking..
    So wait until next weak

But, I did over 50 matchmaking games so.. looks like it's only some users that experiencing worst issues..
Thema:

1. Matchmaking Launch Issues Update - Similar Threads - Matchmaking Launch Issues

2. halo mcc matchmaking

in XBoX on Windows
    halo mcc matchmaking: Hi everybody, I've a problem with Halo Mcc on Steam. In fact, I can't find parties even after few minutes. At this day, I didn't find ones (I tried all mode). I'm from West Europe. I turn off...
  3. MATCHMAKING SERVER FOR HALO REACH (HALO: MCC) DOES NOT WORK

in XBoX on Windows
    MATCHMAKING SERVER FOR HALO REACH (HALO: MCC) DOES NOT WORK: Hi everyone, I bought Halo Reach in Microsft Store like a month ago. At the begining it worked fine, I could play online, it was a bit slow to join a game, but it worked. Now a days, it is...
  4. Gears of War 2 Multiplayer Matchmaking through XBox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 2 Multiplayer Matchmaking through XBox 1: Are there anymore players for Gears of War 2 multiplayer through Xbox 1 or have they migrated to another Gears of War online game, i.e. Gears of War 5? ab68ebb8-cc42-45cc-9875-72ab300439ec
  5. How retrieve matchmaking list ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How retrieve matchmaking list ?: How to retrieve matchmaking list? bf871cb6-2b1d-4901-9d5e-7a141501bcb5
  6. Fortnite matchmaking issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite matchmaking issue: Need help! Each time i start a Fortnite match i get the error Network Connection Lost, how can i fix it? ebd6a14f-0621-448c-a58d-793f88c4a1bb
  7. error 6-0x00001000 during rainbow six siege matchmaking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error 6-0x00001000 during rainbow six siege matchmaking: Hello to all. write here for exhaustion. Since June I can't play Rainbow 6 Siege. I immediately reported to ubisoft the problem and they followed me without solving and now it is more than a...
  8. Shadowrun (360 / One BC) - Is public matchmaking still available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadowrun (360 / One BC) - Is public matchmaking still available?: I can't seem to find an official source on whether or not Shadowrun on 360 / One BC still has live public matchmaking services. There's a lot of speculation that servers are no longer functional,...
  9. Your network is good, but there may be matchmaking issues

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Your network is good, but there may be matchmaking issues: Your network is good, but there may be matchmaking issues Hi there DuskyLake3777, If you didn't want to do Port Forwarding you can check this link out and follow the steps below!...
  10. Gears of War 4 - Very poor servers / Unfair matchmaking suspensions / Poor support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 - Very poor servers / Unfair matchmaking suspensions / Poor support: Having contacting Xbox Support via Live chat twice in relation to the very poor servers on Gears of War 4, which not only make the game almost unplayable, but also unfairly kick players from...