Matchmaking problems

Discus and support Matchmaking problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've deleted my cache, redownloaded my profile even switched to wired connection as opposed to wireless. Only disconnects me while i'm playing with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Firewari, May 6, 2014.

1. Firewari
    Firewari Guest

Matchmaking problems

I've deleted my cache, redownloaded my profile even switched to wired connection as opposed to wireless. Only disconnects me while i'm playing with other players (So far Black Ops 2 is the biggest one, although happens in NBA 2k14 aswell.) Doesn't disconnect
    when I watch netflix though. This is absolute *** that I'm paying 60 dollars per year so that I can watch netflix on my xbox.

:)

Firewari, May 6, 2014
  2. Matchmaking problems?

well on mine it says that i dont have permition also i need xboxlive gold but i never had xboxlive gold and i played on machmaking but now it says that i need that how can i get permition.

Mother of Godz, May 6, 2014
  3. Matchmaking problems?

Is this only with certain games, or any game? You can try connecting directly to the modem via cable to rule out whether or not it's the wireless.

Mister Gwyther, May 6, 2014
  4. taidara
    taidara Guest

Matchmaking problems

Greetings Firewari!

Before we start, could you answer a few questions for us, to help us get a better understanding of your situation.

Please read:
    forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx
    and post back in full detail (the bits in bold).

Include any troubleshooting steps you have tried so far, so we don't post up solutions that you have already tried.

Make sure Black Ops 2 in-game 'search preferences' settings is set to 'Best'.

taidara, May 6, 2014
  5. taidara Win User

Matchmaking problems

Greetings Firewari!

Before we start, could you answer a few questions for us, to help us get a better understanding of your situation.

Please read:
    forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx
    and post back in full detail (the bits in bold).

Include any troubleshooting steps you have tried so far, so we don't post up solutions that you have already tried.

Make sure Black Ops 2 in-game 'search preferences' settings is set to 'Best'.
  6. Mister Fitzer Win User

Matchmaking problems?

Well, in that case you can try shutting down some of those other connections, or do as Mister Gwyther suggested and try an ethernet connection. Totam, try recovering your Gamertag to see if that resolves the issue.
  7. Totamanbmx Win User

Matchmaking problems?

that also happens to me . today redeemed my xbox gold code for 3 moths then i putted it like i always do but i cant get into machmaking it says that i have no gold membership
  8. Amped Razor Win User

Matchmaking Problem

It's definitely the booster map pack
  9. Mother of Godz Win User

Matchmaking problems?

well on mine it says that i dont have permition also i need xboxlive gold but i never had xboxlive gold and i played on machmaking but now it says that i need that how can i get permition.
Thema:

Matchmaking problems

1. Matchmaking problems - Similar Threads - Matchmaking problems

2. Shadowrun (360 / One BC) - Is public matchmaking still available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadowrun (360 / One BC) - Is public matchmaking still available?: I can't seem to find an official source on whether or not Shadowrun on 360 / One BC still has live public matchmaking services. There's a lot of speculation that servers are no longer functional,...
  3. Your network is good, but there may be matchmaking issues

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Your network is good, but there may be matchmaking issues: Your network is good, but there may be matchmaking issues Hi there DuskyLake3777, If you didn't want to do Port Forwarding you can check this link out and follow the steps below!...
  4. 2Wire: problems with Horde or Matchmaking in GOW4

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: problems with Horde or Matchmaking in GOW4: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): problems with Horde or Matchmaking in GOW4 hello guys! When i play Horde or matchmaking in GOW4 , the game still kicking me out and then a error appears saying"the...
  5. Approximate location matchmaking problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Approximate location matchmaking problem: Hello! I am from Hungary. I have a problem with online games: If I set "Approximate location matchmaking" to Yes then the Fifa thinks that I am from Brazil (or India??) and always gives me...
  6. Matchmaking Problems - Gears of War: Ultimate Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Matchmaking Problems - Gears of War: Ultimate Edition: I have a problem with Gears of War: Ultimate Edition matchmaking. Over the past week or so my connection to the Gears servers has become increasingly worse. It started with me being left...
  7. Problem with matchmaking?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with matchmaking?: Played for a few hours today, different times... my over-all win loss ratio is about 65% in the green, mostly playing Attrition... today, out of about 40 games, my team won 10... I was usually in...
  8. matchmaking server connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    matchmaking server connection problem: Hello, I have a problem where all diagnostics seem to work, the xbox network settings test reports open NAT and correct network bandwidth and ping. When i start a multiplayer game, however i am...
  9. Problem with Halo MCC matchmaking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Halo MCC matchmaking: Ever since I got the new dashboard update with the preview program, I can't find any games on Halo MCC When I search for a game, it says 'players found' Followed By 'Restarting search' It then...
  10. xbox live problems + matchmaking service alert.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live problems + matchmaking service alert.: 1 Day ago I could sign in fine play games fine. Since today I try to sign in, It pops up a error message 8007274C (I have checked the solution, didnt work), so I would back out of that message and...