MATCHMAKING SERVER FOR HALO REACH (HALO: MCC) DOES NOT WORK

Discus and support MATCHMAKING SERVER FOR HALO REACH (HALO: MCC) DOES NOT WORK in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I bought Halo Reach in Microsft Store like a month ago. At the begining it worked fine, I could play online, it was a bit slow to join a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Nicolas Ruiz Martin, Mar 23, 2020.

1. MATCHMAKING SERVER FOR HALO REACH (HALO: MCC) DOES NOT WORK

Hi everyone,

I bought Halo Reach in Microsft Store like a month ago. At the begining it worked fine, I could play online, it was a bit slow to join a game, but it worked.

Now a days, it is impossible to join a game, Halo stays in matchmaking and finding servers. I am from Colombia, I tell this because it is possible that the location affects, maybe, in any way.

Thank you.

:)

Nicolas Ruiz Martin, Mar 23, 2020
  2. Hoova-[xboxvenue] Win User

I can't forget that game for ever

Halo 3 halo reach and halo the mcc
  3. DrGreenThumb NZ Win User

How will 343 compensate everyone who ordered Halo: The Master Chief Collection?

343 even messed up Reach matchmaking for alot of countrys when they took over (started ruining) the halo series

I couldnt even play Reach for months...

MCC is the worst big game release in xbox history, people used to moan about BF4 all the time, MCC is 100x worse

I can download the 1gb updates faster then finding a matchmaking game...

Sony users must be laughing there *** off,id rather buy stupid killzone and a lamestation then buy Halo 5 now
  4. One Hunter One Win User

halo reach server is unavailable

Same issue here. It just started. Halo Reach server unavailable for Matchmaking. Try again later.
  5. Omnickpotent Win User

What's your favorite 360 game

Halo Reach or any Halo I suppose. I can't wait for Reach to come to the MCC!
  6. IgotTSondabrain Win User

Halo 5 release NOT on X Box 360....WHY?

wait... does this guy not know that the MCC has all of the halo games? and reach and halo wars will probably be available to play when they activate the BC for those games on the X1
Thema:

MATCHMAKING SERVER FOR HALO REACH (HALO: MCC) DOES NOT WORK

1. MATCHMAKING SERVER FOR HALO REACH (HALO: MCC) DOES NOT WORK - Similar Threads - MATCHMAKING SERVER HALO

2. Warzone matchmaking crashes my xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warzone matchmaking crashes my xbox one x: When attempting to play cod warzone i get as far as searching for a lobby before the game will cause the xbox to turn its self off. Why? 5d44528b-ad7c-41a0-ae14-7867874121bb
  3. Locked out of Halo MCC Matchmaking on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Locked out of Halo MCC Matchmaking on PC: Hello, I'm using the Steam version of Halo Master Chief Collection on PC, which requires that the user be signed in to Xbox Live services to use online features like matchmaking. When I try to...
  4. Gears of War 4 - Very poor servers / Unfair matchmaking suspensions / Poor support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 - Very poor servers / Unfair matchmaking suspensions / Poor support: Having contacting Xbox Support via Live chat twice in relation to the very poor servers on Gears of War 4, which not only make the game almost unplayable, but also unfairly kick players from...
  5. Titanfall Matchmaking Servers 3/25

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall Matchmaking Servers 3/25: Microsoft experienced an issue queuing up servers for matchmaking today. We were able to resolve the issue within a few hours and we apologize for the inconvenience. We will continue to work...
  6. Titanfall Matchmaking Servers 3/25

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall Matchmaking Servers 3/25: Microsoft experienced an issue queuing up servers for matchmaking today. We were able to resolve the issue within a few hours and we apologize for the inconvenience. We will continue to work...
  7. the connection to matchmaking server failed

in XBoX on Consoles
    the connection to matchmaking server failed: Hi, I have not been able to get titanfall to work for 24hrs the message is 'the connection to matchmaking server failed'. I have tried clearing catch and removing then re adding my account with...
  8. Matchmaking and Social Servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Matchmaking and Social Servers: It is absolutely amazing how I spend hundreds of dollars on a device for gaming and most of the time it is down. It seems like Microsoft has done nothing but go down hill anymore. They can't...
  9. matchmaking server connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    matchmaking server connection problem: Hello, I have a problem where all diagnostics seem to work, the xbox network settings test reports open NAT and correct network bandwidth and ping. When i start a multiplayer game, however i am...
  10. Fantastic read on Titanfall servers ~ Cloud ~ Matchmaking ~ etc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fantastic read on Titanfall servers ~ Cloud ~ Matchmaking ~ etc: http://www.titanfall.com/news/ctf-matchmaking-update-pc-and-xbox-one Article is more about why the removed CTF from playlists.. but they go into detail on how the cloud forms servers and finds...