Matchmaking with players blocked

Discus and support Matchmaking with players blocked in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why we are matchmaking with players who i have blocked ? Why Is this function not working ? Why there is no news about anticheats on the Xbox, why not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Strong77, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Strong77
    Strong77 Guest

Why we are matchmaking with players who i have blocked ? Why Is this function not working ? Why there is no news about anticheats on the Xbox, why not actions taken against players with poor internet connection ?

:)

Strong77, Jun 20, 2021
  2. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Blocked Players are showing up in Game Play

Hi

Unfortunately in almost all MMO games blocking does not prevent blocked players from being in the same game as you because it absolutely destroys matchmaking.
  3. pulsarboy360 Win User

Does " Blocking " someone prevent you from being randomly teamed up with them?

Don't know about Destiny, but I blocked a player on Gears of War Judgement and on several occasions got teamed up with him on matchmaking!
  4. InfiniteSlayerX Win User

How can you IGNORE players who ruin games deliberately????

WHAT PLATFORM AM I ON?

Inappropriate answer.

Xbox ONE doesnt allow player reviews AND blocking doesnt affect matchmaking.

DOES IT?
  5. yNxthan Win User

Blocked Players are showing up in Game Play

Hi

Unfortunately in almost all MMO games blocking does not prevent blocked players from being in the same game as you because it absolutely destroys matchmaking.
    Exactly what happens
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

How can you IGNORE players who ruin games deliberately????

No one is suggesting you ignore it. They are suggesting you report and block the person doing it. As members of xbox live the only option we have against toxic players or "trolls" is to report their behaviour and block the player. You could even go so
    far as to submit a player review against them on 360 and you should not be matched up against that person again. When players receive enough negative player feedback that can effect their reputation and in turn effect the Multiplayer matchmaking pool they
    have access to
Thema:

1. Matchmaking with players blocked - Similar Threads - Matchmaking players blocked

2. Halo mcc matchmaking is not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo mcc matchmaking is not working: So, I'm trying to play Halo MCC for the past couple of days but the matchmaking is not working properly. It isn't my netwoork for a fact. I'm able to find players but then it leaves the session,...
  3. Halo MCC can't find social matchmaking

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC can't find social matchmaking: Hi guys, I'm having trouble finding Halo MCC social matches on Steam and I don't know why. I was playing without problems until session 7 was updated, now I go in and it can be a whole afternoon...
  4. On MCC if we get a connection interruption or separated in matchmaking do we get ban for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On MCC if we get a connection interruption or separated in matchmaking do we get ban for...: What Are the exceptions to the quit banning system? & if the party quits as a team & rejoins whom they Got separated from could they Rejoin the connection that was rudely interrupted??? or did MCC...
  5. Does Xbox region lock matchmaking for Black Ops 3?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Xbox region lock matchmaking for Black Ops 3?: So I got a series S here in South Africa and bought Call of Duty : Black Ops 3 and Infinite Warfare. Neither game works online, just sits for hours finding matches, NAT is open using fiber,...
  6. please fix your backwards compatibility servers because mw2 online matchmaking are not work...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    please fix your backwards compatibility servers because mw2 online matchmaking are not work...: unplayable on every xbox console, on 360 family the xbox one family and the series family the game says "communication with the xbox live servers has been interrupted" and this is happens since...
  7. matchmaking option needed so players can jump into Horde matches that are shorthanded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    matchmaking option needed so players can jump into Horde matches that are shorthanded: There's a problem getting into Horde matches where people are committed to doing waves 1 - 50, more often than not the entire team disbands within the first few waves. Seems reasons that make...
  8. Matchmaking punishing players who purchase map packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Matchmaking punishing players who purchase map packs: I've been struggling to get into online games in Call Of Duty: Ghosts, so I checked the Activision support area...
  9. Matchmaking with weak players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Matchmaking with weak players: In the past two weeks, I've found that I have been being match with weaker players, and it got progressively worse (Not that I'm complaining). I don't know if its a matchmaking error on my part,...
  10. Is this Matchmaking issue affecting NHL 15, players being kicked from mutiplayer games ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is this Matchmaking issue affecting NHL 15, players being kicked from mutiplayer games ...: Over the last week or two, I have noticed that alot of players are being kicked out of their multiplayer NHL 15 game. I played last night around 915 pm EST and the whole 6 v 6 players got kicked...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox blocked players matchmaking