Mature friends for xbox live and minecraft

Discus and support Mature friends for xbox live and minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey my name is GayMurdoc also known as Happy Murdoc or WhitePaw I'm 21 y/o I'm looking for friends that I can Add or that can Add me. I'll be getting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MurdocFluxes, Jan 17, 2014.

1. MurdocFluxes
    MurdocFluxes Guest

Hey my name is GayMurdoc also known as Happy Murdoc or WhitePaw I'm 21 y/o I'm looking for friends that I can Add or that can Add me. I'll be getting gold on the first of the month but I'd still like friends to have so when I do get gold. I'm also looking
    to build something big maybe a city with apartments, hospital, theater, bank, camping ground, ect. ect. I am looking for friends who are above the age of 18 at least 17. feel free to talk to me whenever, send messages because I think voice chat doesn't work
    without gold. I'm friendly and always polite if you end up wanting to get alittle bit about me just send me a message and ask feel free to ask anything I want friends who I can be open with and goof around with.. I also do Survival which I am still getting
    the hang of lol but all in all I hope to make some great friends that I can have a conversation with while we play. Also I need friends who have Mic. I have mic myself.

:)

MurdocFluxes, Jan 17, 2014
  2. mastalock16
    mastalock16 Guest
    Xbox live friends

Hi early 20s dude looking for mature xbox live friends. Have xbox one and 360. Have ryse titanfall and watchdogs for one. Gta 5 and minecraft for 360. All friends have ps4 and want ppl to own on live With other ppl. Feel free to add me

mastalock16, Jan 17, 2014
  3. Xbox one minecraft players wanted please

Hey, recently got an Xbox one, looking for friends to play on minecraft and/or Destiny as most of my friends only have Xbox 360. I'm 23 so would prefer more mature players, so 18+ please

x Miss Innocent, Jan 17, 2014
  4. Mature friends for xbox live and minecraft

what other games do u play me old chum, or not so old chum

Mighty Assassin, Jan 25, 2014
  5. Mighty Assassin Win User

what other games do u play me old chum, or not so old chum
  6. LHR SHOCK H71 Win User

Mature MineCraft friends

PLEASE, do not reply to this post if you are NOT 18 or older. Also anybody looking for friends for their kids to play MineCraft with, DO NOT send me a friend request.
  7. ChaosAdvant Win User

Minecraft friends mature

You can add me if you have a mic. Gamertag:
  8. ImmortalFightah Win User

xbox one minecraft player

Im always looking to play minecraft currently its 2 other friends and I

You must be mature and trustable..

Gt:
  9. dup24777258-8849-42b Win User

Need minecraft friends for xbox 360

Hello eveyone i am looking for mature layed back relaxed friends to play minecraft with add me my gamertag is Klawing
Thema:

1. Mature friends for xbox live and minecraft - Similar Threads - Mature friends live

2. Looking for mature gamer friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for mature gamer friends: Hey everyone, I have moved to #xbox for all my gaming few months ago but I really miss the friendships that you get in PC gaming guild. I am looking for more mature (well not necessarily mature,...
  3. The Empowerment, A Clan For The Community [Capital Server] [Friendly Mature Members] [We Reply ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Empowerment, A Clan For The Community [Capital Server] [Friendly Mature Members] [We Reply ...: Hello people of the Minecraft community, I am , and I have organized a structure that will make Minecraft a true glory. As for me, I am the Purge Lord, the founder and 1st in command of the...
  4. Dad Looking for mature gamer friends: Rainbow Six / Star Wars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dad Looking for mature gamer friends: Rainbow Six / Star Wars: Really got into these two games and am on a lot more lately. Age doesn't matter as long as you are mature. Also play a lot of other games as well. e372d697-0309-483e-bf05-bb360111ca89
  5. Mature gamer girl looking for hardcore bo3 friends - xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mature gamer girl looking for hardcore bo3 friends - xbox one: Hello. I am 27, female and I live in texas. Looking for mature, casual gamers to play bo3 with on xbox one. I prefer hardcore. If you are 16 or older and you are interested shoot me a message. I...
  6. Friends needed for Co-op Minecraft. Mature preceded (16+)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends needed for Co-op Minecraft. Mature preceded (16+): I have my own world at this moment, but I'm more then happy to start a new game if needed. Message me if your interested. In 24 years old. fe24b35f-9fd3-4064-a839-938de11f7bfa
  7. Looking for moms or mature female gamers to add as friends......

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for moms or mature female gamers to add as friends......: Hey everyone as you can see I have been a gamer for a long time. At the age of 28 I am now family man with no tone to really play. On the other hand tho my wife recently just started gaming and...
  8. Minecraft player mature, with mic, adding friends on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft player mature, with mic, adding friends on xbox 360: Need friends who like to play minecraft, please add me. send me a friend request Gamer tag: survival, adventure, custom maps, building lives, cities, travelling, mining anything at all. Xbox...
  9. {OSG} Are you looking for structure, communication and friends? And MATURITY? CLICK HERE!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    {OSG} Are you looking for structure, communication and friends? And MATURITY? CLICK HERE!: OUTLAWED SYNDICATE GAMING A NEW BRAND OF GAMING We are a brand new clan looking for fresh ideas to bring to the table of gaming. We need soldiers for Battlefield 4, Call of Duty: Advanced...
  10. 36/m/uk me and friends are looking fir mature players

in XBoX on Consoles
    36/m/uk me and friends are looking fir mature players: Hi Me and my friend are looking for a mature group of peopke to play games with the games we/i have are Rainbow six siege The devision Destiny Eso Fifa 16...