Max Payne 3 Backwards Compatability issues with new physical disc

Discus and support Max Payne 3 Backwards Compatability issues with new physical disc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Despite Max Payne 3 being now backwards compatible with Xbox one, my brand new physical disc will not work or even initiate download. All other games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HT333777, Jan 29, 2022.

1. HT333777
    HT333777 Guest

Despite Max Payne 3 being now backwards compatible with Xbox one, my brand new physical disc will not work or even initiate download. All other games work and download just fine. Is this issue being fixed or worked on?

:)

HT333777, Jan 29, 2022
  2. Mr Jagermeister Win User

MAX PAYNE 3

It’s ridiculous that Max Payne 3 isn’t backwards compatible.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Remove the disc from the console, Turn off your console, disconnect your external hard drive and turn the console back on with the external drive still disconnected. Once the it has fully booted to the Home screen, you can connect your external drive again and then try running the disc
  4. ALPHA MEDI Win User

Max Payne 3 backwards compatible please?

I was waiting for Max Payne 3 backward compatibility in Xbox one please bring it soon as possible
  5. DaNewWurldOrder Win User

Backwards compatibility

All I wanna know is: Can I PLEASE get MAX PAYNE 3 backward compatible? PLEASE???
  6. Nico NT Win User

I just want far cry 4 in the backwards compatible library on the xbox

Yes some very good games need to be backwards compatible like Far Cry 4 or Max Payne 3...
Thema:

1. Max Payne 3 Backwards Compatability issues with new physical disc - Similar Threads - Max Payne Backwards

2. When will max payne 3 multiplayer be available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will max payne 3 multiplayer be available?: When I select multiplayer it say " The Rockstar game services are unavailable right now. Please try again later". 4a4d0c51-ff5d-4ab4-afdd-040ffb9ca888
  3. Backwards compatibility issues with a physical disc copy of Max Payne 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility issues with a physical disc copy of Max Payne 2: I've installed over 200 Xbox Original and Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One and all of them are physical disc copies and they all install just fine. There is one game that tells me that it is not...
  4. Max Payne must be reinstated for backwards compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    Max Payne must be reinstated for backwards compatibility: Please bring Max Payne back to Xbox. I don't think it's too much to ask submitted by /u/Comprehensive-Cat333 [link] [comments]
  5. Possibility for Max Payne 3 to be Backwards Compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Possibility for Max Payne 3 to be Backwards Compatible?: Is there a possibility to make Max Payne 3 backwards compatible? I really love that game and would love to have the same feelings that I did when I first played it. :)...
  6. Make Max Payne 3 backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Make Max Payne 3 backwards compatible: Please make Max Payne 3 Backwards compatible for Xbox one. 7333f8f6-8e2a-4389-96c4-de27e6763a48
  7. Please make max Payne 3 backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please make max Payne 3 backwards compatible: Never really enjoyed that game just couldn't get into it tbh 7bc9e86e-5081-4187-baa9-a24315581865
  8. Could Rockstar Games please bring Max Payne 3 to backward compatibility?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could Rockstar Games please bring Max Payne 3 to backward compatibility?: Please bring Max Payne 3 to Xbox One backward compatibility. It's one on my favourite games of all time and I haven't played it in years. If it does come onto backward compatibility, I would buy...
  9. Bring Max Payne 3 to Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bring Max Payne 3 to Backwards Compatibility: Please bring MAX PAYNE 3 to backward compatibility. I have missed playing the game and I really want to play it again. 950f0280-12b9-45d9-a798-e578ccdc68a0
  10. Max Payne 3 backwards compatible please?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Max Payne 3 backwards compatible please?: Send the request to Rockstar games as well as the xboxideas site.. It is ultimately up to the publisher if a game gets backwards compatibility. f3274864-6fed-4854-abef-251bb08f1ca5