Max Payne 3 missing content

Discus and support Max Payne 3 missing content in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've bought Max Payne 3 full game online for my xbox 360. Started playing in story mode and after a few chapter it refuses to continue. I receive a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 725Yolo, Sep 18, 2021.

1. 725Yolo
    725Yolo Guest

I've bought Max Payne 3 full game online for my xbox 360. Started playing in story mode and after a few chapter it refuses to continue. I receive a message that free downloadable contents are required. But there's no information on which ones. I downloaded almost all free package except multiplayers but something still missing.

Could anybody tell me what should I download in order to be able to complete the story mode?

:)

725Yolo, Sep 18, 2021
  2. bigJ7678 Win User

Rockstar Games sale in the Marketplace

Max Payne 3 is $9.99. I might just get me Bully & Max Payne 3 later today.

-

Hopefully Max Payne 3 isn't part of the Games with Gold program.
  3. DanteSparda504 Win User

Best Game Release in the Past Month?

Only played Max Payne 3, so I am going with Max Payne 3.
  4. Crispchew Win User

How Much Competition will SR IV be to GTA V?

Most likely, seeing as Max Payne 3 did. I just hope it's worthwhile content, and not just mp maps.
  5. L1nko64 Win User

Tomb Raider Crossroads - E3 Trailer released

I'v got Max Payne 3 on PC, new Tomb Raider has more in common with Uncharted than Max Payne.
  6. STALKER2k Win User
Thema:

1. Max Payne 3 missing content - Similar Threads - Max Payne missing

2. Max Payne 3 - impossible to download part 2 of the game in digital version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Max Payne 3 - impossible to download part 2 of the game in digital version.: After rockstar disables their max payne 3 servers for xbox360, it is not possible to download part 2 of the game in its digital version. In physical media the game comes with 2 cds, and in digital...
  3. When will there be Max Payne 3 on (Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will there be Max Payne 3 on (Xbox One): I really wanna play one of the cool shooting games I played before it would be the best! 43d09ee4-2f57-4703-a88c-92af898f68dc
  4. Max Payne must be reinstated for backwards compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    Max Payne must be reinstated for backwards compatibility: Please bring Max Payne back to Xbox. I don't think it's too much to ask submitted by /u/Comprehensive-Cat333 [link] [comments]
  5. multiplayer do max payne 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    multiplayer do max payne 3: não esta mais funcionando multiplayer do max payne 3 alguém sabe por que?????? [Translation - no longer working multiplayer of max payne 3 does anyone know why ??????]...
  6. Possibility for Max Payne 3 to be Backwards Compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Possibility for Max Payne 3 to be Backwards Compatible?: Is there a possibility to make Max Payne 3 backwards compatible? I really love that game and would love to have the same feelings that I did when I first played it. :)...
  7. Make Max Payne 3 backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Make Max Payne 3 backwards compatible: Please make Max Payne 3 Backwards compatible for Xbox one. 7333f8f6-8e2a-4389-96c4-de27e6763a48
  8. Max Payne - Low Frame Rate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Max Payne - Low Frame Rate: I'm running Max Payne (original Xbox) on my Xbox 360. It is backwards compatible. For some reason it has a very low frame rate. I read online that it should run very smoothly on the 360 (roughly...
  9. Please make max Payne 3 backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please make max Payne 3 backwards compatible: Never really enjoyed that game just couldn't get into it tbh 7bc9e86e-5081-4187-baa9-a24315581865
  10. max payne 3 missing downloadable content required

in XBoX Games and Apps
    max payne 3 missing downloadable content required: missing downloadable content required for Max Payne 3 and no DLC in the main menu marketplace . where to get it ? 75215c95-7e17-412e-8297-a519a8ebdcaf