MAX PAYNE 3

Discus and support MAX PAYNE 3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I PURCHASED THE GAME MAX PAYNE 3 BY LIVE, BUT EVEN DOWNLOADING ALL THE GAME COMPLEMENT PATCHES, FROM CHAPTER VII SAYS THAT I NEED TO DOWNLOAD A NEW... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wallisson Fernando, Jul 9, 2019.

1. MAX PAYNE 3

I PURCHASED THE GAME MAX PAYNE 3 BY LIVE, BUT EVEN DOWNLOADING ALL THE GAME COMPLEMENT PATCHES, FROM CHAPTER VII SAYS THAT I NEED TO DOWNLOAD A NEW ADD-ON, BUT ALL AVAILABLE ADD-ONS HAVE ALREADY BEEN DOWNLOADED, CHAPTERS VII ONWARDS ARE BLOCKED.

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?

ATT.

:)

Wallisson Fernando, Jul 9, 2019
  2. bigJ7678 Win User

Rockstar Games sale in the Marketplace

Max Payne 3 is $9.99. I might just get me Bully & Max Payne 3 later today.

-

Hopefully Max Payne 3 isn't part of the Games with Gold program.
  3. DanteSparda504 Win User

Best Game Release in the Past Month?

Only played Max Payne 3, so I am going with Max Payne 3.
  4. L1nko64 Win User

Tomb Raider Crossroads - E3 Trailer released

I'v got Max Payne 3 on PC, new Tomb Raider has more in common with Uncharted than Max Payne.
  5. STALKER2k Win User
  6. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Max Payne 3 or Sleeping Dogs?

Thema:

MAX PAYNE 3

1. MAX PAYNE 3 - Similar Threads - MAX PAYNE

2. Max Payne - Low Frame Rate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Max Payne - Low Frame Rate: I'm running Max Payne (original Xbox) on my Xbox 360. It is backwards compatible. For some reason it has a very low frame rate. I read online that it should run very smoothly on the 360 (roughly...
  3. Please make max Payne 3 backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please make max Payne 3 backwards compatible: Never really enjoyed that game just couldn't get into it tbh 7bc9e86e-5081-4187-baa9-a24315581865
  4. Could Rockstar Games please bring Max Payne 3 to backward compatibility?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could Rockstar Games please bring Max Payne 3 to backward compatibility?: Please bring Max Payne 3 to Xbox One backward compatibility. It's one on my favourite games of all time and I haven't played it in years. If it does come onto backward compatibility, I would buy...
  5. Max Payne 3 Disc on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Max Payne 3 Disc on Xbox one: If i buy max payne 3 on disc could i play it on my xbox one even if the game isnt backwards compatible? 8725a7ad-4e21-4bd2-951f-4c9e46d85dff
  6. Max Payne 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Max Payne 3: The game was downloaded by me from Xbox Live. The weight of the game was 7.76 GB. After chapter 6, the remaining chapters are blocked. I know that I still have to download the missing parts of...
  7. Max payne 2 on Xbox 360: Corrupted Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Max payne 2 on Xbox 360: Corrupted Download: I wanted to re-download Max payne 2 I bought a while back, but every time I try, the game downloads all the way, taking up space, but the xbox states it cannot download the game, and the download...
  8. Bring Max Payne 3 to Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bring Max Payne 3 to Backwards Compatibility: Please bring MAX PAYNE 3 to backward compatibility. I have missed playing the game and I really want to play it again. 950f0280-12b9-45d9-a798-e578ccdc68a0
  9. Max Payne 3 - Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Max Payne 3 - Xbox One S: Hi, Yesterday Bought 'Max Payne 3 - Xbox 360' at the store (from the PC) Can't find it on the Xbox anywhere (not in 'ready for install' , not in the ' Store ' .. nowhere..) What Should I do?...
  10. Max Payne 3 backwards compatible please?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Max Payne 3 backwards compatible please?: Send the request to Rockstar games as well as the xboxideas site.. It is ultimately up to the publisher if a game gets backwards compatibility. f3274864-6fed-4854-abef-251bb08f1ca5