Max the Curse of Brotherhood-when will it be realeased in Germany?

Discus and support Max the Curse of Brotherhood-when will it be realeased in Germany? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Pretty much what the thread title says. When do we finally get the game in the German store? The rest of the world already got the game in december.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ForestTroll05, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Max the Curse of Brotherhood-when will it be realeased in Germany?

Pretty much what the thread title says. When do we finally get the game in the German store? The rest of the world already got the game in december.

:)

ForestTroll05, Jan 23, 2014
  2. tec70
    tec70 Guest
    Activity Feed Issues

Yes, mine seems to be playing up too. My feed shows my last 5 activities as:

One drive, Cd Player, Forza 5, Max Curse of brotherhood and Twitch when it should say

Max Curse of brotherhood, Halo Spartan Assault, TV, Twitch and Warframe.

tec70, Jan 23, 2014
  3. JPep715
    JPep715 Guest
    Wtf xbox live gold?! The repeating free games?!

You must be confusing with max curse of brotherhood.

JPep715, Jan 23, 2014
  4. TallPaul40 Win User

Game Suggestions

Max: The Curse of Brotherhood
  5. seekdestroy666 Win User

Error Code: 0x87de07dc

Me too Max The Curse of Brotherhood :(
  6. {Parity} Win User

Free Games With Gold - NOT FREE

I just looked and could not find MAX: The Curse of Brotherhood free on the website. The only thing that I saw that was free was a game add on. It is D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die - Max: The Curse of Brotherhood
  7. tec70 Win User

Activity Feed Issues

Yes, mine seems to be playing up too. My feed shows my last 5 activities as:

One drive, Cd Player, Forza 5, Max Curse of brotherhood and Twitch when it should say

Max Curse of brotherhood, Halo Spartan Assault, TV, Twitch and Warframe.
  8. Daft Badger Win User

Games with gold

You mean Max & the Curse of Brotherhood :)
Thema:

Max the Curse of Brotherhood-when will it be realeased in Germany?

1. Max the Curse of Brotherhood-when will it be realeased in Germany? - Similar Threads - Max Curse Brotherhood

2. never got the free game code Max the curse brotherhood!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    never got the free game code Max the curse brotherhood!: I never received the free game code from the on screen ad "enjoy a free game on us" for being a gold member (which I am) So to clarify: XBL is doing a free game promotion(USA) outside the already...
  3. Accidentally deleted promo code for Max and the Curse of the Brotherhood Xbox 360

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidentally deleted promo code for Max and the Curse of the Brotherhood Xbox 360: I recently received a message from Xbox Live concerning a free download code for the game Max and the Curse of the Brotherhood. While I was typing the code onto my laptop I accidentally hit my...
  4. Tree of life achievement, max curse of the brotherhood

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tree of life achievement, max curse of the brotherhood: Tree of life achievement is stuck on 94% even though I have collected all amulets. Is there any way to fix this without restarting the entire game! 35cdf455-ed89-49e5-8bc3-0bd2d46811c0
  5. Max: The Curse of Brotherhood in Ready to Install?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Max: The Curse of Brotherhood in Ready to Install?: Right out of nowhere, a game called Max: The Curse of Brotherhood is in my Ready to Install. I have not purchased this game but for some reason I'm able to download it. Anyone getting the same...
  6. Max: The Curse of Brotherhood code key

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Max: The Curse of Brotherhood code key: Used code [Mod Removed] to buy Max: The Curse of Brotherhood but game is not showing as bought. 6d6da9e7-42e3-4e8c-9ef7-499700fcd4fa
  7. Problem downloading Max The Curse of Brotherhood to Xbox 360 console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem downloading Max The Curse of Brotherhood to Xbox 360 console: I bought my son an Xbox Live Starter Pack which included codes for XBox Live Gold 12 month membership, a £5 credit and a game: Max The Curse of the Brotherhood. The game rating is 12 and my son is...
  8. Max : the curse of brotherhood, games with gold or not?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Max : the curse of brotherhood, games with gold or not?!: Hi there, Just noticed that on my console that this game shows up in the games with gold section and displays as "free" untill you select it to "purchase and download" then it says you are going...
  9. Max: The Curse of Brotherhood code redemption issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Max: The Curse of Brotherhood code redemption issue: I received a code for Max: The Curse of Brotherhood in my messages on my Xbox One. I clicked redeem and it said it would be in the Ready to Install section, but it is not there. I click redeem...
  10. Japanese Game with Gold Max: Curse Of The Brotherhood requires credit card to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Japanese Game with Gold Max: Curse Of The Brotherhood requires credit card to download: Just what the title says, any solution? c9dd26a7-6465-4688-9fc8-9c3c9b7bdcc1