May 22 expert Klondike

Discus and support May 22 expert Klondike in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can't solve May 22 expert Klondike. Almost get it but too many moves! Help, please. 72111e91-00ba-4da1-ba03-388eaba6d582 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TopLightning2, May 28, 2014.

1. May 22 expert Klondike

Can't solve May 22 expert Klondike. Almost get it but too many moves! Help, please.

:)

TopLightning2, May 28, 2014
  2. Patty729
    Patty729 Guest
    Star Club - New Klondike Pack - Easy I - Puzzle 1 is UNSOLVABLE!

Hy, lasybone !!!

Kann Klondike Expert I ( 700 Pkt. in 105 Zügen) nicht knacken.

Need some help !! May 22 expert Klondike :)

Solved already - all 10 Packs- Easy I

9 Packs- Expert I (What about you?)

regards

Patty729, May 28, 2014
  3. Halibrahim
    Halibrahim Guest
    18 and 22 November Klondike doesn't work...

18 and 22 November Klondike doesn't work on my Microsoft Solitaire Collection game. When I click game shutting down.

Halibrahim, May 28, 2014
  4. ramosdr
    ramosdr Guest

May 22 expert Klondike

Sorry I saw this too late, my May games are gone. I had solved that one, but cannot remember how. Sometimes I just have to skip the obviously good play and make a later play to win these odd ones.

ramosdr, Jun 2, 2014
  5. ramosdr Win User

May 22 expert Klondike

Sorry I saw this too late, my May games are gone. I had solved that one, but cannot remember how. Sometimes I just have to skip the obviously good play and make a later play to win these odd ones.
  6. Quiet Hero Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

How do I change the Difficulty Level for the Klondike Games? I was on Expert Level and switched off in the settings and it will not go back to Expert Level or any other level but Random.
    Found it! Win a game in the same klondike category and the change difficulty level will appear.
  7. Patty729 Win User

Star Club - New Klondike Pack - Easy I - Puzzle 1 is UNSOLVABLE!

Hy, lasybone !!!

Kann Klondike Expert I ( 700 Pkt. in 105 Zügen) nicht knacken.

Need some help !! :)

Solved already - all 10 Packs- Easy I

9 Packs- Expert I (What about you?)

regards
  8. Mister Cizl Win User

Klondike rip off!

Hey DearerChicken75! Which expert Klondike Challenge are you trying to complete? Is it a daily challenge, star challenge, or another type? Post back and let me know!
  9. Warren A.Hellyer Win User

February 22 Pyramid Expert

Thanks so much for the quick reply. I thought there might be a forum somewhere but didnt know there was videos showing a solve.
Thema:

May 22 expert Klondike

1. May 22 expert Klondike - Similar Threads - May expert Klondike

2. My hard drive may be messed up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My hard drive may be messed up.: For 9 months, all 4 of my games on my Xbox One S, have been freezing during gameplay, had audio cut out entirely then freeze the entire xbox, experienced the frame rate drop significantly, and...
  3. Pre-order may have been refunded or cancelled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-order may have been refunded or cancelled: Its telling me my pre-order was refunded or cancelled when i tried to download it, and i never cancelled it b2447f4b-ea42-4dd9-bef6-c6d2657b27bb
  4. I have a premium subscription for MSC that I renewed for a year in May 2020. I am now...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a premium subscription for MSC that I renewed for a year in May 2020. I am now...: I have a premium subscription for Microsoft Solitaire Collection that I renewed for a year in May 2020. Suddenly yesterday it disappeared and I am getting these annoying commercials. I have the...
  5. May I just leave this here? (Sorry for the 5yo kind of suggestion, by the way!)

in XboX Insiders
    May I just leave this here? (Sorry for the 5yo kind of suggestion, by the way!): [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  6. May I get the # suffix added to my gamertag removed or a way to change my GT?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    May I get the # suffix added to my gamertag removed or a way to change my GT?: I want to change my gamertag because of the # suffix added and it makes me pay 10€ so I would like be able to remove the suffix. May I get the suffix removed or be able to get a discount to change...
  7. Report a problem tool may not be submitting reports properly for me currently.

in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem tool may not be submitting reports properly for me currently.: I'd experienced an issue with the Guide not opening properly with my input. After writing out a report. I opted to submit the report. For some reason. The `Xbox Insider Hub` brought me right back...
  8. Xvd drives and win10 May 2020 can not update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xvd drives and win10 May 2020 can not update: Xvd drives and win10 May 2020 can not update. After trying all three methods to install win10 May 2020 2004 update and getting error 0xc1900101-0x40017 with failure on the second boot phase....
  9. Passkey Security may be broken.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Passkey Security may be broken.: So, all the accounts on my Xbox have always been set to require a passkey as I have four children but as of this morning, everyone can log in without typing the passkey. I checked each account and...
  10. How likely is it that I may wake up one day to my console being bricked on the insider updates?

in XboX Insiders
    How likely is it that I may wake up one day to my console being bricked on the insider updates?: How likely is it that I may wake up one day to my console being bricked on the insider updates? submitted by /u/Jblockman93 [link] [comments]