may I get in contact with a mod please about something

Discus and support may I get in contact with a mod please about something in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need to talk to someone about an issue c72e81db-4698-4e73-9559-2fed95a6a530 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ViBe x Wolf2079, May 7, 2019.

1. may I get in contact with a mod please about something

I need to talk to someone about an issue

:)

ViBe x Wolf2079, May 7, 2019
  2. ToshiHitsugaya Win User

I was Banned for sending someone the message "GG SMD"

I was playing smite and simply meant Good Game Shouldn't of Made me Do it but i was banned
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello ViBe!

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! Just to clarify, why exactly do you need to speak with a mod? Can you detail why you wish to speak with a mod and what the question you have is? If you can please detail the specifics, that way we'll be able to assist
    you to the best of our ability. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

When you post on the forum you're always going to want to be more specific than that. Its kind of hard to just directly get a mod. I'm not a mod but if you tell me what's up/tell everyone what's going on you'd be able to get some help.

Most issues and things are looked at by the mods I would say, but without specifics they aren't going to say anything, they may lock the thread for being irrelevant, or won't see it entirely.

I'd recommend making another post detailing the issue so people can help, please!
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Since this is a question about an Enforcement Action, then you'd have to reach out via a Case Review to have your action looked at.

Please review the full Case Review page prior to starting the process
    to get a better idea of everything involved in that process. The rest of that Enforcement Page has plenty of information on the Enforcement Team that might also be helpful.

The Enforcement Team does not have a direct line or support, and do not have a presence on Social Media, the forums, or Official Support channels outside of a Case Review via the Enforcement Website.
  6. sandy the hippy Win User

As has been explained to you numerous times in other posts, NO MOD, NO SUPPORT TEAM IN ANY FORUM is able to unban you or even deal with your issue. You have to contact enforcement team, at the web address you have already been given in previous thread
Thema:

1. may I get in contact with a mod please about something - Similar Threads - may contact mod

2. Xbox Accessories app is asking me to get May 2019 update for Elite Controller 2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Accessories app is asking me to get May 2019 update for Elite Controller 2: Even though my windows version is up to date, my xbox accessories is still asking me to get windows 10 May 2019 or later update. I've already signed in my microsoft account on my windows and my...
  3. Need help, console may be bricked. Error code E102

in XboX Insiders
    Need help, console may be bricked. Error code E102: I keep getting this code on start up of my console. I've tried factory resetting using both options and it hasn't worked. It just resets the console to the same menu. Support has been no help....
  4. To whom it may concern

in XBoX Games and Apps
    To whom it may concern: Can I sue Microsoft for not trying to help with an issue I am having with my Xbox one s? 46e251f6-e6d6-4c3e-b0c3-125102b2e706
  5. Preview Update may have bricked my Xbox One X

in XboX Insiders
    Preview Update may have bricked my Xbox One X: I had never even heard of the preview program till a few days ago. After seeing what it was, it sounded cool, so I joined. Well, my Xbox tried to perform the newest preview update today and it got...
  6. Sound issue may have been covered

in XboX Insiders
    Sound issue may have been covered: I am currently using game streaming service. (awesome by the way when your in a van all day not able to work because it's raining). one thing I have noticed is that my turtle beach headset plays...
  7. "Your network may be experiencing some problems" in Xbox Game Streaming app (Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    "Your network may be experiencing some problems" in Xbox Game Streaming app (Android): When I run the streaming test on my Xbox it says everything is fine (all green ticks). My controller is connected to my Android device (Nexus 7) without any issues, and the Game Streaming app is...
  8. Microsoft Store Você talvez não tenha permissão[Translation-Microsoft Store You may not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Você talvez não tenha permissão[Translation-Microsoft Store You may not...: Comprei Xbox Games pass pra PC baixei outer worlds e sempre me dá essa mensagem: O windows não pode acessar o dispositivo, caminho ou arquivo especificado. Talvez você não tenha as permissões...
  9. Xbox (PC) - "installing gaming services. this may take a few minutes" - stuck in this

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (PC) - "installing gaming services. this may take a few minutes" - stuck in this: Stuck with this message. Cannot install any game from the Game Pass on my PC. Yes, I run the app as an admnistrator. Yes, my windows 10 version is up to date. How to fix this and install the...
  10. Devil May Cry 4 won't install on my X-Box One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Devil May Cry 4 won't install on my X-Box One: Hey Guys, So bought DMC4 from the Microsoft store to play, but when it gets to 15.8% (3.09 GB) it always stops and comes up with installation stopped (0x87e0000f). I've tried rebooting my...