may I get in contact with a mod please about something

Discus and support may I get in contact with a mod please about something in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need to talk to someone about an issue c72e81db-4698-4e73-9559-2fed95a6a530 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ViBe x Wolf2079, May 7, 2019.

1. may I get in contact with a mod please about something

I need to talk to someone about an issue

:)

ViBe x Wolf2079, May 7, 2019
  2. ToshiHitsugaya Win User

I was Banned for sending someone the message "GG SMD"

I was playing smite and simply meant Good Game Shouldn't of Made me Do it but i was banned
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello ViBe!

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! Just to clarify, why exactly do you need to speak with a mod? Can you detail why you wish to speak with a mod and what the question you have is? If you can please detail the specifics, that way we'll be able to assist
    you to the best of our ability. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

When you post on the forum you're always going to want to be more specific than that. Its kind of hard to just directly get a mod. I'm not a mod but if you tell me what's up/tell everyone what's going on you'd be able to get some help.

Most issues and things are looked at by the mods I would say, but without specifics they aren't going to say anything, they may lock the thread for being irrelevant, or won't see it entirely.

I'd recommend making another post detailing the issue so people can help, please!
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Since this is a question about an Enforcement Action, then you'd have to reach out via a Case Review to have your action looked at.

Please review the full Case Review page prior to starting the process
    to get a better idea of everything involved in that process. The rest of that Enforcement Page has plenty of information on the Enforcement Team that might also be helpful.

The Enforcement Team does not have a direct line or support, and do not have a presence on Social Media, the forums, or Official Support channels outside of a Case Review via the Enforcement Website.
  6. sandy the hippy Win User

As has been explained to you numerous times in other posts, NO MOD, NO SUPPORT TEAM IN ANY FORUM is able to unban you or even deal with your issue. You have to contact enforcement team, at the web address you have already been given in previous thread
Thema:

1. may I get in contact with a mod please about something - Similar Threads - may contact mod

2. Bandwidth usage issue. Since may 31st my usage has not been accurate. I downloaded a game...

in XboX Insiders
    Bandwidth usage issue. Since may 31st my usage has not been accurate. I downloaded a game...: [IMG] submitted by /u/NFG-BaldingChad [link] [comments]
  3. 1000 Apex Coins for 1 Month of Xbox Live Promotion from April-May

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    1000 Apex Coins for 1 Month of Xbox Live Promotion from April-May: Hi, so I've already been looking for support on this problem for some time, and I was ultimately referred to here. Back in May, I saw a banner on my Xbox's home page promoting 1000 Apex Coins for...
  4. Cannot Access my Minecraft World... "Cannot Sync or File may be Corrupted"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Access my Minecraft World... "Cannot Sync or File may be Corrupted": Hey!!!! So my friends and I have this old survival world on Minecraft and we transferred it from the "Minecraft Xbox one Edition" to "Minecraft: for Xbox one" on Windows 10 version for the xbox......
  5. May I ask my friend to verify my redemption on Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    May I ask my friend to verify my redemption on Microsoft rewards: The question is fairly simple. I have enough points on my Microsoft rewards in my account, but as it says, I need to verify the redemption with a phone number. The problem is that I don't have...
  6. Xbox Game Pass for PC "Not quite ready" for May 2019 Update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass for PC "Not quite ready" for May 2019 Update: [IMG] submitted by /u/Digital-Fishy [link] [comments]
  7. May System Update Issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    May System Update Issues: I got my prompt to update my Xbox One X about four days ago. I begin to install the update. When you update, there are three different steps, The Download, The Verification, and the Application....
  8. May 2019 update stuck on verifying step at 1%

in XBoX on Consoles
    May 2019 update stuck on verifying step at 1%: I can download the update. When it starts to verify, it gets to 1% and just sits there. Have tried everything but a factory reset. Is anyone else having this issue?...
  9. Something went wrong after May 2019 update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something went wrong after May 2019 update: I just got home from work and turned on my Xbox One and I have an error message on the screen that says " Something went wrong" System error E101 [Mod Removed]. So I went online and did all of the...
  10. Outer Wilds Launch Trailer - Release date is May 30th

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Outer Wilds Launch Trailer - Release date is May 30th: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKJUMMCJvGM&feature=youtu.be Release date is May 30th. This is the game that was given out as part of last year's Mix Pot for watching Microsoft's e3 conference...