May Xbox Quest not registering downloaded games

Discus and support May Xbox Quest not registering downloaded games in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I’ve downloaded the free games with gold for May on both my Xbox’s but my completion % is still 0. Anyone else having this issue? Xbox Quests | Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Jerky84, May 25, 2018.

1. Jerky84
    Jerky84 Guest

I’ve downloaded the free games with gold for May on both my Xbox’s but my completion % is still 0. Anyone else having this issue?

Xbox Quests | Xbox

:)

Jerky84, May 25, 2018
  2. jsvoros
    jsvoros Guest
    May 2018 quest downlaod pregression not regestering

My quest progression is not registering my downloaded games. I have downloaded two of the free games and 1 paid game and they are not being tracked toward my quest progression.

jsvoros, May 25, 2018
  3. Swamikid13
    Swamikid13 Guest
    May Xbox Quest not registering downloaded Games with Gold

I've been monitoring my May Xbox Quest progress for the past week and the system has not registered that I've downloaded the required 2 free Games with Gold during the month of May.

I've downloaded and played MGS: V, Super Baseball and Vanquish for about a week but still no progress has been recorded towards my Xbox Quest.

I would appreciate it if Xbox Support Staff could help me address this issue and verify my account as having completed all the necessary challenges so I can receive the Fortnite reward for completing the quest. Thanks!

Swamikid13, May 25, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with quests, you will need to post in the sales and promotions forum.

Smwutches, May 25, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello Jerky84,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

For help with quests, you will need to post in the sales and promotions forum.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Jerky84,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.
  8. Suuuave Win User

May Xbox Quest not registering downloaded Games with Gold

I am having the same issue. I would love to see a response from someone about this problem just to know I'll definitely get the reward and not miss out.
  9. Aidog421 Win User

May Xbox Live Quest (Downloads not registering)

I'm having the exact same problem except mines stuck at 50% instead of 0%
  10. Jerky84 Win User

May Xbox Live Quest (Downloads not registering)

finally showing 100% on all three!
Thema:

1. May Xbox Quest not registering downloaded games - Similar Threads - May Quest registering

2. May 2020 Xbox Game Pass Quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    May 2020 Xbox Game Pass Quests: When will the new Xbox Game Pass Quests come out? I saw the previous ones ended May 4th. Will the new Quests be released today? Currently the Game Past Quest list only shows Completed. The mobile...
  3. Game Pass Quests for May 2019 not working.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Quests for May 2019 not working.: So I've completed two achievements and more in Sea of Thieves and one in "Play New Games and Earn Points" and go to complete the quests, by clicking on the "Claim your points" but it just bounces...
  4. Xbox Quest promotional item for May not granted

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Quest promotional item for May not granted: I just got off of a live chat with support about this and he directed me here. I completed the requirements for the May Xbox Quest for a "reward from Fortnite", it took an entire month for the...
  5. Never received May xbox gold monthly quest reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received May xbox gold monthly quest reward: I completed all of the requirements for the May monthly xbox quest and still have not received my reward. It is now two and a half months past when I should have received my reward. Any help would...
  6. No reward for May Xbox Quests

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No reward for May Xbox Quests: I did the May quests but have yet to receive any codes/rewards eb04cc43-5ede-4286-a2ad-851e72c6c509
  7. Still have not received my Fortnite rewards for May's Xbox Quest

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still have not received my Fortnite rewards for May's Xbox Quest: Before you ask, yes I am a gold member and I did follow all the steps. Your tracker page for Quests never correctly showed the GWG games that I downloaded in May (and a lot of people were having...
  8. May Xbox Quest not registering downloaded Games with Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    May Xbox Quest not registering downloaded Games with Gold: I've been monitoring my May Xbox Quest progress for the past week and the system has not registered that I've downloaded the required 2 free Games with Gold during the month of May. I've...
  9. May Xbox Live Quest (Downloads not registering)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    May Xbox Live Quest (Downloads not registering): I’ve downloaded the free games with gold for May on both my Xbox’s but my completion % is still 0. Anyone else having this issue? Xbox Quests | Xbox 00be6e8e-c8aa-4f5d-8a10-ad698d5212a7
  10. Xbox Quests Progress for May not registering

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Quests Progress for May not registering: I contacted Xbox Support Chat about this and they directed me here. I have completed all objectives for the Xbox Quests for May, but the final one, "Download Games," is not finalizing. It still...