May you help me take off a report it is not the same guy i meant it to be

Discus and support May you help me take off a report it is not the same guy i meant it to be in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I reported the wrong person idk how to take it off I dont want to get banned for accidentaly reporting the wrong person, Will the person not get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Toasted boi7840, Dec 16, 2020.

1. May you help me take off a report it is not the same guy i meant it to be

I reported the wrong person idk how to take it off

I dont want to get banned for accidentaly reporting the wrong person, Will the person not get reported I need help.

:)

Toasted boi7840, Dec 16, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Once you submit a report there is no way to cancel it. The enforcement team will investigate and they won't do anything unless they find something. Unless you issue multiple false reports, nothing will happen to you either.
  3. Smwutches Win User

protesting language conditions

It may be a way of life for you, but it's not for everyone. The rules were the same on the 360 as they are on the One. Profanity has always been against the rules.

As long as you reported the other person, the enforcement team will investigate them and take appropriate action. Investigations can take time, so even if they aren't suspended/banned yet, it doesn't meant they won't be.
  4. Le Bamba Win User

Stim Gas Needs Big Nerf

It's funny how you guys are taking this joke of a game serious? lol Stim gas was meant for trollers. That's why I use it, I wanna troll the *** out of everyone and *** off these GOW 3 randoms.
  5. THA 1 BEHIND YA Win User

is this game worth $30?

If I turn the lights off its a lot better, but I came to the same conclusion you guys did that it meant to look a little "off". I'll get used to it eventually. Not to start a war but there is so much more to this than Cod.
  6. Stevepm1970 Win User

Odd network/connection issue

I meant to add that after turning the xbox off you may have to unplug it as well. It may also help to use the "forget this network" first, if connecting via wifi, then set it up again after the restart
Thema:

1. May you help me take off a report it is not the same guy i meant it to be - Similar Threads - May help off

2. My Xbox may have factory reset itself - please can i have some help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox may have factory reset itself - please can i have some help?: Please can i have some help in solving this issue. It seems as if my Xbox One has reset itself as the time (UK) is 2:22pm whenever i enter it and the date is 13th December 2019 each time i enter...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 PC 'Fatal Error' Game content may be missing or corrupt. Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 PC 'Fatal Error' Game content may be missing or corrupt. Help!: All of a sudden i'm getting a 'Fatal Error. Game content may be missing or corrupt' every time i load Forza Horizon 4 on PC. I've done all the usual updates and checks without success, please...
  4. Need help, console may be bricked. Error code E102

in XboX Insiders
    Need help, console may be bricked. Error code E102: I keep getting this code on start up of my console. I've tried factory resetting using both options and it hasn't worked. It just resets the console to the same menu. Support has been no help....
  5. Xbox Quests May help

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Quests May help: In May Xbox Quests. I have completed 1 task which is download 2 games 100% but there is other task is play fortnite for 5 different day for 30 minutes or more and yet I have done this task but...
  6. Help with 3rd quest on Mays Xbox quest

in XBoX Rewards
    Help with 3rd quest on Mays Xbox quest: so I have my 1st and 2nd steps done for the quest but my 3rd one does not register that I have downloaded 2 games with gold games when I have downloaded 3. Please help....
  7. i pre ordered sod2 ultimate edition on may 19th and it switched me to standard help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i pre ordered sod2 ultimate edition on may 19th and it switched me to standard help: Ok so I pre-ordered sod2 Ultimate edition on may 19th I think I played it early when it released worldwide it switched me to standard edition so i have to pay again and for DLC and additional...
  8. Please may i ask for help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please may i ask for help: i have three xbox accounts on my xbox and when i try add one of the accounts to the family i can't. Once i try add it it days "this account already has a Microsoft account"(not direct quote). This...
  9. Something Happened On Our End. Waiting May Help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something Happened On Our End. Waiting May Help.: I'm trying to buy crowns for Elder Scrolls Online & I keep getting an error telling me something happened on their end? (not sure if it's maybe Xbox, ESO itself or my Microsoft account?) I've...
  10. Network help Error ‘Your network is good, but there may be matchmaking issues.’

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network help Error ‘Your network is good, but there may be matchmaking issues.’: I keep checking my multiplayer connection on Xbox and it keeps saying this. I have no idea how to fix this because it is annoying me very badly. It says on the main network slide that my NAT type...