Maybe add among us

Discus and support Maybe add among us in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I like to play among us but i can't afford it on pc and I succ on mobile and im a beast with controllers so maybe ask innersloth or something plz... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fdfdffdfffdf, Oct 18, 2020 at 8:52 PM.

1. Fdfdffdfffdf
    Fdfdffdfffdf Guest

Maybe add among us

I like to play among us but i can't afford it on pc and I succ on mobile and im a beast with controllers so maybe ask innersloth or something plz

:)

Fdfdffdfffdf, Oct 18, 2020 at 8:52 PM
  2. Villarino Win User

What game would you like to see a sequel to next?

Hello Drizzle J! I would say without doubt the witcher , and a maybe the wolf among us, i really like this game
  3. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

July's Games with Gold

Hello everyone :)

Please understand that it isn't my intention to be mean / rude, but this month's offering is BORING.

I've only tried 2 of the many free Games With Gold Offerings (Wolf Among Us and The Crew: Wildrun).

Wolf Among Us was an amazing game :)

The Crew: Wildrun was boring

Maybe another free game will join Wolf Among Us in my list of Games With Gold that are actually worth playing.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)

4. FungusAmongusII Win User

Splinter Cell Conviction

I purchased the game awhile back and hadn't started on it yet. Add me if you would like to co-op, the fungus is among us!
  5. Tipso Burglar Win User

Gods Among Us

Somebody used the code. :(
  6. SIL3NT SNIP3R09 Win User

Gods Among Us

Why give them why not keep them or post on twitter if you use that ether way I don't want it but I was a nice jester.
Thema:

Maybe add among us

1. Maybe add among us - Similar Threads - Maybe add among

2. Xbox One X (HDD maybe?) issues with having to restore the console every 2-3 days

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X (HDD maybe?) issues with having to restore the console every 2-3 days: Hya everyone! Like the title states, I have an on-going issue with my One X that started, funnily enough, right when they announced the new consoles. This started as soon as the new update rolled...
  3. Maybe it is a stu*id question but, ¿Is it a possibility to have this pin in our profiles?

in XboX Insiders
    Maybe it is a stu*id question but, ¿Is it a possibility to have this pin in our profiles?: [IMG] submitted by /u/LAMBORGHINI_GOK [link] [comments]
  4. I found a booter and maybe a ****

in XBoX on Consoles
    I found a booter and maybe a ****: So basically I met a guy named Robert and he's dating a girl 4 years younger then him. he is 16 and she is 12. I already was like "that's a bit strange" and then while I was in the party with both...
  5. Maybe a bug or just something

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Maybe a bug or just something: I played mc 3 days ago than it had a major glitch where my character wouldn’t load nd mc store wouldn’t load either i tried joing a friends game nd it wouldn’t let me when i tried to sign back in...
  6. Maybe allow mic/ party chat recording for start recording or record that

in XboX Insiders
    Maybe allow mic/ party chat recording for start recording or record that: Hi, I was just wondering if there could maybe be a feature/setting on ‘record that’ or ‘start recording’ where you could include your microphone. Maybe your party if people consent (like when you...
  7. Can't update Xbox. Maybe an issue with insider?

in XboX Insiders
    Can't update Xbox. Maybe an issue with insider?: I don't know if this has something to do with a Insider Update but I can't connect to Xbox Live ever since I updated my console with an update (I'm guessing it was an insider update) and I even...
  8. David from Xbox support told me to post here and maybe try and get some help.

in XboX Insiders
    David from Xbox support told me to post here and maybe try and get some help.: I'm trying to redeem an old Minecraft Java account. I tried the redeem website through there support page and since I already created an account on minecraft.net it tells me I need to login and...
  9. Xbox One X games crashing - server connectivity and update issues maybe?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X games crashing - server connectivity and update issues maybe?: First off, please read the entire post before responding. Secondly, please only respond with an obscure fix or idea. I've had this issue for a couple months now and I've tried almost every...
  10. Xbox one update preview (maybe bug)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one update preview (maybe bug): I have no idea if the Xbox One update preview is doing this but I’m in beta level, and I’m not able to enter games bc it’s saying that I don’t have gold when me and my friend are splitting...