Maybe I’m missing something...

Discus and support Maybe I’m missing something... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’m In the Delta ring and got updated to 1911.191024-1945 the other day. I have yet to see any change in my homepage at all. My other Xbox has the new... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/VacantSoul75, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Maybe I’m missing something...

I’m In the Delta ring and got updated to 1911.191024-1945 the other day. I have yet to see any change in my homepage at all. My other Xbox has the new grid with the 4 split (mixer/store/etc....) but my “home” Xbox still has the pre Oct update with just a single “my games and apps” the latest three games I played and the two ads that follow....doesn’t even match any of the ABC groups I had read about....not sure if this is happening to anyone else.

submitted by /u/VacantSoul75
    [link] [comments]

/u/VacantSoul75, Nov 1, 2019
  2. Nutella TM Win User

Audio issue

I have just recently found that it only happens when I first turn on the Xbox, not later on while I’m playing, so I am thinking maybe it’s because it is too cold in my room or something I’m not sure if that plays a factor or not.
  3. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Windows Phone 7, 8 ,8.1 and even 10 Achievements not syncing since the announcement of WP 8.1 Store Closure in December

Well dang, first I’m hearing of this. Guess I need to see if I’m missing any gamerscore.
  4. NerveHammer Win User

Live Season Squads not current

Curious about the reasoning here as well. Maybe I'm missing something...?!?!
  5. closingracer Win User

This MP is

[quote user="TFurgeson"]

Great…if you only have 1 other friend playing with you. Getting into a game or 4 plus friends is extremely difficult, getting on the same team, that’s almost impossible. Kind of ruins the experience of playing with friends. Maybe I’m missing something..

[/quote]

Go to server browser and look for a game with less that 16 people or so and you all should get in the game on the same side..
  6. B1ueLightning07 Win User

we could have a little say about the free games .

Maybe I'm missing something obvious here, but where are the free games on the Xbone?
Thema:

Maybe I’m missing something...

1. Maybe I’m missing something... - Similar Threads - Maybe I’m missing

2. Game with gold problem maybe?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game with gold problem maybe?: Xbox one won't let me install or download 360 games to my Xbox one when free with gold have to go through my 360 to buy the free game then delete the download then Xbox one let's me to download...
  3. As an Australian who just got to Alpha Skip-Ahead yesterday. really disappointed it maybe...

in XboX Insiders
    As an Australian who just got to Alpha Skip-Ahead yesterday. really disappointed it maybe...: I was so excited yesterday to get Alpha Skip Ahead. Unfortunately, because I'm not American or British I have to miss out on testing this out. Most likely it'll already be a delta feature by the...
  4. XboX insiders problem... maybe someone can help?

in XboX Insiders
    XboX insiders problem... maybe someone can help?: So basically I should have access to Halo Insider MCC, yet I don't see it appear at all in my "Insider Content", i have an entire thread on Twitter with one of the person in charge of it and they...
  5. Arris: Router issues maybe? Weird situation!

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Arris: Router issues maybe? Weird situation!: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Router issues maybe? Weird situation! I have the two different Xbox Ones, both say the same thing. Will only work on Ethernet. 52ff3f1c-e8ec-4fb1-a881-19e37048ac09
  6. Bug on Netflix and maybe other streaming apps

in XboX Insiders
    Bug on Netflix and maybe other streaming apps: Yesterday I was watching Netflix and saw that every 3-5 minutes the screen reduce the light like when you are not using the Xbox Have anyone else this issue? submitted by /u/LAMBORGHINI_GOK...
  7. Minecraft Beta 1.13.0.9 is broken or maybe it’s laggy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Beta 1.13.0.9 is broken or maybe it’s laggy: After I made the mistake of unenrolling from the Minecraft Beta I re enrolled because I realized it was dumb. Now all of a sudden I have lag if I look at my house, and my sugar cane farm doesn’t...
  8. (Minecraft) “Sorry, we were unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Minecraft) “Sorry, we were unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your...: i see this has been a issue in the past but cannot seem to find the solution. It does the same with texture packs. Im becoming very frustrated by this and could really use some help. Things i...
  9. Disc reader problem maybe?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc reader problem maybe?: Hi I have an Xbox 360 S, it seems to be making a whirring sound when playing a disc. It plays for a while - say 15 minutes then the screen turns to a dark blue or green with thin stripes over...
  10. Money on my account? Maybe......

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Money on my account? Maybe......: When i look on ny account through xbox.com it says i have $0.01 on my microsoft account. Samething trough the xbox in the payment options. But when i go to buy something it says therevis $20.00 on...