Maybe I’m missing something...

Discus and support Maybe I’m missing something... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’m In the Delta ring and got updated to 1911.191024-1945 the other day. I have yet to see any change in my homepage at all. My other Xbox has the new... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/VacantSoul75, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Maybe I’m missing something...

I’m In the Delta ring and got updated to 1911.191024-1945 the other day. I have yet to see any change in my homepage at all. My other Xbox has the new grid with the 4 split (mixer/store/etc....) but my “home” Xbox still has the pre Oct update with just a single “my games and apps” the latest three games I played and the two ads that follow....doesn’t even match any of the ABC groups I had read about....not sure if this is happening to anyone else.

submitted by /u/VacantSoul75
    [link] [comments]

/u/VacantSoul75, Nov 1, 2019
  2. Nutella TM Win User

Audio issue

I have just recently found that it only happens when I first turn on the Xbox, not later on while I’m playing, so I am thinking maybe it’s because it is too cold in my room or something I’m not sure if that plays a factor or not.
  3. NerveHammer Win User

Live Season Squads not current

Curious about the reasoning here as well. Maybe I'm missing something...?!?!
  4. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Windows Phone 7, 8 ,8.1 and even 10 Achievements not syncing since the announcement of WP 8.1 Store Closure in December

Well dang, first I’m hearing of this. Guess I need to see if I’m missing any gamerscore.
  5. B1ueLightning07 Win User

we could have a little say about the free games .

Maybe I'm missing something obvious here, but where are the free games on the Xbone?
  6. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

So the DLC...

What happened to the "Pheonix character" that was going to be in the DLC? Maybe I missed something?
Thema:

Maybe I’m missing something...

1. Maybe I’m missing something... - Similar Threads - Maybe I’m missing

2. Maybe a bug or just something

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Maybe a bug or just something: I played mc 3 days ago than it had a major glitch where my character wouldn’t load nd mc store wouldn’t load either i tried joing a friends game nd it wouldn’t let me when i tried to sign back in...
  3. Maybe allow mic/ party chat recording for start recording or record that

in XboX Insiders
    Maybe allow mic/ party chat recording for start recording or record that: Hi, I was just wondering if there could maybe be a feature/setting on ‘record that’ or ‘start recording’ where you could include your microphone. Maybe your party if people consent (like when you...
  4. Can't update Xbox. Maybe an issue with insider?

in XboX Insiders
    Can't update Xbox. Maybe an issue with insider?: I don't know if this has something to do with a Insider Update but I can't connect to Xbox Live ever since I updated my console with an update (I'm guessing it was an insider update) and I even...
  5. David from Xbox support told me to post here and maybe try and get some help.

in XboX Insiders
    David from Xbox support told me to post here and maybe try and get some help.: I'm trying to redeem an old Minecraft Java account. I tried the redeem website through there support page and since I already created an account on minecraft.net it tells me I need to login and...
  6. Xbox One X games crashing - server connectivity and update issues maybe?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X games crashing - server connectivity and update issues maybe?: First off, please read the entire post before responding. Secondly, please only respond with an obscure fix or idea. I've had this issue for a couple months now and I've tried almost every...
  7. Xbox one update preview (maybe bug)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one update preview (maybe bug): I have no idea if the Xbox One update preview is doing this but I’m in beta level, and I’m not able to enter games bc it’s saying that I don’t have gold when me and my friend are splitting...
  8. xbox gift card scam maybe???

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox gift card scam maybe???: so my friend online that i have never met wants to give me a 25 dollar gift card so that i can gift him and his friend the battlepass from fortnite and use the rest to buy a skin pack is this a...
  9. Uhhhh maybe now, Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uhhhh maybe now, Xbox?: So, Star Wars jedi knight: jedi academy has launched on both ps4 and switch WITH online multiplayer and the pc online community is still thriving, why can't we get online servers on Xbox? I...
  10. Contoller maybe can be fixed???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Contoller maybe can be fixed???: Ok so one of the controllers like turns on the for a sec and turns off so i tried putting a USB cable to the xbox but still nothing so i was wondering of you have some suggestions to how to fix...