MC Realms Online Meed Permissions

Discus and support MC Realms Online Meed Permissions in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am trying to purchase a MC Realm on PS4 but I receive an error saying “you cannont play online multiplayer because of how your microsoft account is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kevinsnow2, Mar 8, 2021.

1. kevinsnow2
    kevinsnow2 Guest

I am trying to purchase a MC Realm on PS4 but I receive an error saying “you cannont play online multiplayer because of how your microsoft account is set up. . . “ the link it provided did not help. Thank you!

:)

kevinsnow2, Mar 8, 2021
  2. Matthias.be Win User

How do I change how my Microsoft account is set up to play Minecraft Realms on Nintendo Switch

So me and a few of my friends are thinking about starting a Realms world together and i try to play on Realms and it says You Need Permission You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up. This can changed in your privacy
    and online safety settings on aka.ms/accountsettings. The aka.ms thing didn’t work for me and it brought me to xbox360 online settings. So I need to figure out what I have to change and how I do it. So if anyone can help please do so.
  3. Caseyryan2008 Win User

How do I change how my Microsoft account is set up to play Minecraft Realms on Nintendo Switch

So me and a few of my friends are thinking about starting a Realms world together and i try to play on Realms and it says You Need Permission You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up. This can changed in your privacy
    and online safety settings on aka.ms/accountsettings. The aka.ms thing didn’t work for me and it brought me to xbox360 online settings. So I need to figure out what I have to change and how I do it. So if anyone can help please do so.
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

No Permission to Start Minecraft Realms Free Trial

Hi Blakeynator106,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with starting a free trial for Minecraft Realms due to your account's permissions. To change your account settings to allow more permissions, check out this article:

Manage your Online Privacy & Safety settings

I hope this helps.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Minecraft

Is it a realm? Or a world hosted on someones console? If it's on the console, the Xbox would need to be left on and the world opened in Minecraft and running to allow others to access it. If it's a Realm, then that is a subscription and the user would
    have to continue to pay that cost to keep the Realm hosted and accessible. That person who owns the realm would be able to manage permissions for people who have access and who do not. Are you in contact with the owner of the world/realm?
  6. ngocphi Win User

Why do child family accounts require email and passwords? RIDICULOUS!

This isnt the 90s

You can create guest accounts but they cant downloaf content or use online content

Every account doesnt meed gold only the master account all consoles require this including nintendo or sony or amy online service period
Thema:

1. MC Realms Online Meed Permissions - Similar Threads - Realms Online Meed

2. Minecraft Realms on Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms on Nintendo Switch: I am trying to get on a Minecraft realm on my nintendo switch but every time I try to join there is a creen that pops up that says unable to connect. What should I do? -Sylvan...
  3. I can not get realms and I keep getting an error that says, "you cannot play online...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not get realms and I keep getting an error that says, "you cannot play online...: Any help would be appreciated. I have tried checking if my account is set to an adult (it is). I have also tried all of the other threads. Thanks for your help. bef2b558-b1f1-4093-bc25-075f1f6eb3b5
  4. Minecraft Realms: "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms: "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account...: So been trying to join or create a Minecraft Realms server for my son (I have an active subscription) on iPad but getting the following message "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how...
  5. Can't accept minecraft realm invite. " you cannot play online multiplayer because of how...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't accept minecraft realm invite. " you cannot play online multiplayer because of how...: I just bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my laptop so i could play online on my friend's realm, but everytime I try to accept the invite, I get the message "you cannot play online multiplayer...
  6. Can't connect online through Minecraft Realms

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect online through Minecraft Realms: Hello, a family member from Germany and I are trying to play Minecraft online together. I purchased a Minecraft Realm today. He is using a Xbox One S console, while I'm using a PC. He used a...
  7. I can't join my friend's realm or any online games

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't join my friend's realm or any online games: When I try to join my friend's realm it says my game needs updated. When I try updating my game from the Microsoft Store, it says nothing needs updating. It doesn't let me uninstall the game to...
  8. jogar online o minecraft sem realm no xbox[play online minecraft without realm in xbox]

in XBoX on Consoles
    jogar online o minecraft sem realm no xbox[play online minecraft without realm in xbox]: Eu possuo o minecraft no xbox porem não consigo jogar online toda vez q tento entrar em um mundo de um amigo(no xbox) da erro ´´não foi possível se conectar ao mundo´´. Na hora de criar um mundo...
  9. Allowed privacy & online safety settings won't allow creating a realm (Minecraft Windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Allowed privacy & online safety settings won't allow creating a realm (Minecraft Windows 10): Hello I wanted to create a realm but I coudn't accept because privacy & online safety settings "were set up wrong". After checking that everything was set up as it was, I tried to relog into Xbox...
  10. I can't pay for my realm my xbox account "doesn't allow me to play online multiplayer" it's ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't pay for my realm my xbox account "doesn't allow me to play online multiplayer" it's ...: Hi, I like playing Minecraft in a realm, but from the beginning of this year, I can't renew it, it says that my Xbox account doesn't allow me to play multiplayer online and I checked , it is...