MC XBOX 360 Players wanted

Discus and support MC XBOX 360 Players wanted in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for ppl to play minecraft, 360 & the upcoming ONE version. Survival - Normal or Hard dificulty. Experienced Builder. Send friend request GT... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by I RogueReaper I, Feb 6, 2014.

1. MC XBOX 360 Players wanted

Looking for ppl to play minecraft, 360 & the upcoming ONE version. Survival - Normal or Hard dificulty. Experienced Builder. Send friend request GT MasculineRogue.

:)

I RogueReaper I, Feb 6, 2014
  2. P3nguinPlays
    P3nguinPlays Guest
    Minecraft "Connection Failed"

Has there been a resolution to this problem? I am experiencing the same. Both players have NAT Open, no error codes. Both players have download of MC for Xbox One. But when either of us start a party and the other tries to join, we get the error message
    "Connection Failed. Connection to the server was lost. Exiting to the main menu." MC still works for us on 360.

P3nguinPlays, Feb 6, 2014
  3. ufoldlol
    ufoldlol Guest
    360 mature mc players 25+

Hi, feel free to add me. I'm a mature minecrafter (42) from the UK who has just joined xbox live

and would like some buddies to get started. I'm really looking to play UHC (PVP)style Minecraft as it looks like fun.

Thanks!

ufoldlol, Feb 6, 2014
  4. MC XBOX 360 Players wanted

If U have an OPEN NAT that's great, if U don't know what NAT is don't FR me.

I RogueReaper I, Feb 6, 2014
  5. I RogueReaper I Win User

If U have an OPEN NAT that's great, if U don't know what NAT is don't FR me.
  6. C0D3 red Win User

Is Anyone Else Redstone Mad?

No, I am not looking for tutorials. I am self-taught and do not watch videos. I am just looking for another mind that thinks like mine that would be willing to collaborate with me for projects/ideas/help, etc. I would post this in the MC Forum if I was looking
    for PC players, I am a 360 player. Unless there is a MC forum on Xbox Forums, Is there?
  7. P3nguinPlays Win User

Minecraft "Connection Failed"

Has there been a resolution to this problem? I am experiencing the same. Both players have NAT Open, no error codes. Both players have download of MC for Xbox One. But when either of us start a party and the other tries to join, we get the error message
    "Connection Failed. Connection to the server was lost. Exiting to the main menu." MC still works for us on 360.
  8. smileskybird Win User

Not Another Minecraft Thread

Halo texture pack is now on MC Xbox 360 Edition. Halo and MC are my most favourite games ;D
  9. PLAYDOUGH74 Win User

mature players 25+ mc 360

Add me i just got this game today :) .
Thema:

1. MC XBOX 360 Players wanted - Similar Threads - 360 Players wanted

2. Why do we xbox one players have to play world of tank's with 360 players?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do we xbox one players have to play world of tank's with 360 players?: 3 years ago xbox boss announced that they will no longer be supporting xbox 360 so alot of us rushed out and purchased an xbox one to play world of tank's but 3 years on 360 still get support and...
  3. my xbox 360 dosen't want to read any disques and the disque player only opens when its on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 360 dosen't want to read any disques and the disque player only opens when its on...: I need help I've tried to do every thing that is wrote on the microsoft website but steel than my xbox 360dosen't want to read my disques and it's disque player only opens when it's on the...
  4. Any legit players want to play borderlands 2 (xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any legit players want to play borderlands 2 (xbox 360): Mostly looking for people to play borderlands 2 with I just got gold last month same with borderlands 2 lol. I decided to hop on and see how the community was and mods everywhere just like in...
  5. Xbox 360 Minecraft Players wanted with headset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Minecraft Players wanted with headset: Hi i want some people who play minecraft and are good hit me up bfd1ab3e-6dc3-4b2a-a7fd-a60679a92b6c
  6. Minecraft players wanted! (Xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft players wanted! (Xbox 360): I'm looking for minecraft builders to create fun maps. I already have one volunteer but I need at least 3 more to start it up. If you are interested please feel free to message me. Thanks! P.S. I...
  7. 16+ minecraft xbox 360 players wanted!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    16+ minecraft xbox 360 players wanted!: Hey, been wanting to get an online minecraft game going for sometime, possibly because I watch so much Mianite with Syncidate etc. So yeah I think it would be really decent and a lot of fun. Im 21...
  8. Minecraft Xbox 360 edition Players wanted!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 edition Players wanted!: i'm just looking for people to play casually with. I have a survival world that I work on, so if you want to join and start playing just add me: . i'm just looking for people to build or mine...
  9. 360/xbox one players wanted for clan wars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360/xbox one players wanted for clan wars: Hi guys Where currently looking for members to join us, Where a new clan but sit top of our division in clan wars.. just started out so looking for players to join.. we have 8 active members...
  10. We need the "Feedback-System" from Xbox 360 on Xbox One. I know so players I don't want to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    We need the "Feedback-System" from Xbox 360 on Xbox One. I know so players I don't want to ...: I play many Pvp Games and I know so many People who are TO GOOD for me. The most developers think that their mmatchmaking is perfect, but I don't want sweaty Matches. Since I changed from my Xbox...