MCC Campaign freeze bug on PC and Xbox

Discus and support MCC Campaign freeze bug on PC and Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I load up MCC campaign it freezes and exits out of the game. Does it for both Xbox and PC. Need help ASAP. I have restarted my xbox, I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Linda S-058, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Linda S-058
    Linda S-058 Guest

Every time I load up MCC campaign it freezes and exits out of the game. Does it for both Xbox and PC. Need help ASAP. I have restarted my xbox, I have uninstalled and reinstalled it on both Xbox and PC. Deleted game data and all and still cant figure out
    why it is happening.

:)

Linda S-058, Sep 22, 2020
  2. XxATOMXxSMASHER Win User

First Impressions of Halo MCC Insider multiplayer

I agree. The original Halo MCC had huge load times, many freezes, failing saves on campaign, laggy games, and another monsoon of issues! The halo mcc insider is a masterpiece already and it’s just pre-release content! Keep it up 343i.
  3. MCGaminX Win User

Halo: MCC sync issues (Campaigns)

Hi MistahRey,

Thank you for contacting the forums. I would like you to read this
    article
    from Halo support regarding your campaign progress for the MCC on PC.

Thanks,

MC
  4. Panno92 Win User

mcc on pc

Hi, do you own the master MCC on xbox with a digital copy or a physic (on DVD) one?

I honestly did not heard about the fact that the MCC will be free for PC players who already own the xbox version, but note that the campaign of Halo reach is not included in the base MCC but it is available as a standalone DLC for 10$, so even if if you
    own the MCC you will not be able to play the single player of halo reach if you do not buy the DLC, you can also play it with an active subscription of the game pass since they have included the complete MCC with reach and ODST in it.
  5. John Dowding Win User

Halo MCC snubbed?

I played plenty of well made games before Halo one that springs to mind straight away is Half Life and plenty others on PC and other consoles at the time. Halo was an excellent game that persuaded me to buy a Xbox.

As for the MCC having no interest in the MP side of things I played through the first campaign with no issues and really enjoyed revisiting the CE campaign.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Halo 3: ODST to release 29/05/2015

To those having install issues, do as other have said, make sure to update halo mcc and make sure you have the disc in when installing, the campaign resides under the halo 3 campaign in halo mcc.
Thema:

1. MCC Campaign freeze bug on PC and Xbox - Similar Threads - MCC Campaign freeze

2. Halo: MCC sync issues (Campaigns)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: MCC sync issues (Campaigns): Hi, I'm having issues where I'll do a few stages on my Computer (Steam Version) and when I jump onto my Xbox, no campaign progress carries over. It says I haven't done any of the ones I did on my...
  3. Stuck on Halo MCC loading screen when I play halo 2 campaign. What can I do to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck on Halo MCC loading screen when I play halo 2 campaign. What can I do to fix it?: Yesterday I had a problem with loading a mission on halo 2 and somehow worked, but after I completed that mission. I am stuck on another loading screen and I can't do anything to fix it....
  4. Halo 3 ODST MCC Campaign

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo 3 ODST MCC Campaign: I am curious if I could get a free key for the Halo 3 ODST campaign for the MCC? I played during the eligible time (November 11, 2014 through December 19, 2014). I wasn't playing on xbox during...
  5. Need a new ODST campaign download code for Halo: MCC!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need a new ODST campaign download code for Halo: MCC!: Hi, I forgot to redeem the code back in July of this year. Please send me a code! Thank you~ 2a27baf9-c169-42ef-9361-609670983c87
  6. Halo MCC: Halo: ODST campaign code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo MCC: Halo: ODST campaign code: Hey guys! I couldn't obtain my code in time to unlock the Halo: ODST campaign in Halo MCC (and had forgotten about it until now). I heard this is where I need to ask for one. Therefore, could...
  7. The MCC Halo 3 ODST campaign code - Please help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The MCC Halo 3 ODST campaign code - Please help: I made a post regarding a code for the Halo 3 ODST campaign for users who played the MCC from 11/11/14 - 12/19/14 (which I never received, hence the post). I was told to sign into the account...
  8. Reset Campaign Stats on Halo 5 & MCC ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reset Campaign Stats on Halo 5 & MCC ?: Hello, Is it possible to reset all campaign "stats" on Halo 5 & Halo MCC ? Big Thanks for your answer. Best Regards. 32f6850a-ac3a-434c-8d29-9e6319b29e05
  9. Legendary coop partners wanted FOR MCC twitch and campaign story needed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Legendary coop partners wanted FOR MCC twitch and campaign story needed: Male 20s with microphone. I want to twitch all MCC Campaigns on Legendary. Are you interested and have a microphone? My gamertag is . Thanks. a2221b93-6f13-40d4-8c45-9770749819f0
  10. Halo: MCC -- Completed all campaigns on Legendary but achievements still locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: MCC -- Completed all campaigns on Legendary but achievements still locked: Hey everyone, I've gone through the unlocking methods described before on the official forums such as removing and adding your account back but no luck. I have completed all campaigns on MCC....