MCC Crashing

Discus and support MCC Crashing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; WTF my game has frozen once then crashed another. I saved and quit on a mission, when I loaded it back it skipped a chapter not to mention I can't even... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DayZed100, Nov 12, 2014.

1. DayZed100
    DayZed100 Guest

MCC Crashing

WTF my game has frozen once then crashed another. I saved and quit on a mission, when I loaded it back it skipped a chapter not to mention I can't even find a *** match on multiplayer. Can we ever have a smooth launch for $#@% sake.

:)

DayZed100, Nov 12, 2014
  2. akilage
    akilage Guest
    Halo: MCC crashing

Hi,

Looks like since the last update I am unable to play Halo 4 within the Halo: Master Chief Collection.

Are you aware of any issues with the update?

Thanks

akilage, Nov 12, 2014
  3. Kenny H.
    Kenny H. Guest
    Halo: MCC crashing

Hey there! I just tried to play the campaign and everything seemed normal. What exactly is happening when you try? Is it the single player, or multiplayer? If it is crashing to the Home screen, try holding down the Xbox logo on the front of your console
    for about 10 seconds until it fully powers down. Turn it back on and try again.

Please let me know if that works for you.

Kenny H., Nov 12, 2014
  4. KNIGHT X IIMMOT Win User

Do you purchase remastered games you previously owned?

I love replaying remastered games! Its nostalgic and fun!

I’ve played skyrim, crash bandicoot , crash team racing , gears ultimate , halo MCC and some other games that I can’t recall.
  5. kylecomics101 Win User

Xbox one is connected to Xbox Live but won't play games online

I tried it, nothing changed. Still had the picture glitch and can't play games online and MCC crashes when syncing data.
  6. PartyStew Win User

MCC Crashing on Launch

Digital copy, and I've tried other digital and physical copy games with no problems
  7. XBF George L Win User

MCC Crashing on Launch

Hello PartyStew!

George here from the forums team ready to provide some suggestions to get this back up and running. I understand you're having issues with your Halo Master Chief Collection crashing when you try to play it. Try some of the steps listed in this helpful support
    article:
    “My Xbox One game won’t start or freezes during gameplay”

Give it a try and let us know how it goes with a reply!
  8. XBF Crystal P Win User

MCC Crashing on Launch

Hi
    there PartyStew,

Thanks for the reply and for trying the troubleshooting up above. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with Halo Master
    Chief Collection crashing when launching.

I recommend to try performing a
    soft factory reset of the console,
    Reset and keep games and apps to help reset the operating system. Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.

Try this out and let us know the results.
Thema:

MCC Crashing

1. MCC Crashing - Similar Threads - MCC Crashing

2. Halo Reach Purchased but Will Not Unlock in MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach Purchased but Will Not Unlock in MCC: I need some help. I purchased Halo Reach from the Microsoft Store to add to the MCC. The 10MB game shows up in the Ready to Install section of the MCC Manage Add-Ons page but when I install it, it...
  3. halo mcc matchmaking

in XBoX on Windows
    halo mcc matchmaking: Hi everybody, I've a problem with Halo Mcc on Steam. In fact, I can't find parties even after few minutes. At this day, I didn't find ones (I tried all mode). I'm from West Europe. I turn off...
  4. halo mcc crashing & glitching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo mcc crashing & glitching: so i havent hardly been able to play MCC in months because everytime i try to it takes forever to load up or it doenst and brings me back to the dashboard. and then when i am able to play im lucky...
  5. Halo MCC Edition - Halo 3 LASO Playlist - Crash to Xbox Home Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Edition - Halo 3 LASO Playlist - Crash to Xbox Home Screen: My son, GT [Mod removed - See guidelines], is working through the Halo MCC Achievement list and currently focussed on the LASO playlists. While he was playing MCC Halo 3 LASO on our Xbox1, I...
  6. MCC Crashing on Launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MCC Crashing on Launch: As of recently, my MCC has been crashing on startup...the buzzing sound of death. It worked just fine for so long and there was no update between the last time it worked and the first time it...
  7. Halo 5: Guardians Crashing on Launch / MCC missions not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5: Guardians Crashing on Launch / MCC missions not loading: So I just bought the halo edition xbox one. I installed halo 5 digital deluxe. Whenever I launch the game it kicks me back to the dashboard within a few seconds. My NAT is open, i've done a cold...
  8. Halo: MCC crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: MCC crashing: Hi, Looks like since the last update I am unable to play Halo 4 within the Halo: Master Chief Collection. Are you aware of any issues with the update? Thanks edf81fbe-4e48-4756-9ef8-7986dec4506d
  9. IN GAME CRASH BROKE MY MCC DISK

in XBoX Games and Apps
    IN GAME CRASH BROKE MY MCC DISK: So I've already contacted Xbox Support and they are going to contact 343i Just want to know how many people had this issue where the games crashed you hear the Xbox One making a horrible noise....
  10. HALO MCC crash in Halo 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HALO MCC crash in Halo 4: When a episode finished I get many times the a black screen with the massage in the upper left corner " Untracked build, won't upload " Please release a update for all problems we have with Halo...