MCC games are downloaded but cannot access

Discus and support MCC games are downloaded but cannot access in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [img] All games are installed, MCC has no updates pending. But all games are locked and I cannot play any of them, says they arent installed. This is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Azkul Lok, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Azkul Lok
    Azkul Lok Guest

MCC games are downloaded but cannot access [​IMG]

All games are installed, MCC has no updates pending. But all games are locked and I cannot play any of them, says they arent installed. This is installed through windows store

:)

Azkul Lok, Aug 3, 2020
  2. S 17 R0CK Win User

I got the confirmation for halo mcc insider but it’s not there

Hi! Did you access the game via the Xbox Insider app to see if you can download it from there?
    yeah I did and it didn’t appear. There was no downloadable content for the Halo MCC.
  3. DrSpaceMonkey Win User

Game Install Issue

I finally got Halo MCC downloaded but it took so long that I cannot be bothered to play it. Everything seems a chore to play, I fancied a quick game of Peggle 2 yesterday but no I had to patch it with a 2.4gb update that is still downloading after 4 hours
  4. Theory of Game Win User

My Master Chief Collection has not downloaded completely but the system is saying it has. Help please.

The notification you received stated that the game was ready to launch. Games (like Halo MCC) can be set up so that they can be started and some content played without needing the entire game downloaded. The game is still downloading in the background,
    and when it finishes you'll have full access to the game and its multiplayer.
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

Game sharing not including game pass?

Once your gamepass expires you cannot access the games downloaded for free on gamepass.
  6. VibroPlex Win User

downloaded Call Of Duty mw3 map pack & game won't play

Thema:

1. MCC games are downloaded but cannot access - Similar Threads - MCC games are

2. Halo MCC Game Pass version unplayable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Game Pass version unplayable: Won't launch any indiviual games only the main launcher itself. Asks me to download the content I want to play even after reinstalling from both the Microsoft Store and the Xbox app. I've...
  3. MCC quits matchmaking halfway through multiplayer games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MCC quits matchmaking halfway through multiplayer games.: Every time I play a matchmaking game in master Chief Collection it loads in just fine. Start playing a matchmaking game and every time we get to 30-40 points it’s starts to search for a new host,...
  4. Can’t find multiplayer game on Halo MCC on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t find multiplayer game on Halo MCC on PC: So I signed up for the 3 month trial of the Xbox game pass and started playing halo mcc. Had fun for a few days and then took a break. When I came back to halo I could no longer find any matches....
  5. Can't play Halo MCC via microsoft game pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play Halo MCC via microsoft game pass...: Hello.. It's been a while since i've last played halo1 (haven't played any other), it's also been a while since i've had a computer (9 years) But i really like the game pass idea and the option...
  6. Halo MCC launches Gaming Services in MS Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC launches Gaming Services in MS Store: Hello, I experienced the same issue and followed the troubleshooting steps listed on thread...
  7. Have active game pass and just bought Halo MCC. Cant play offline?

in XBoX on Windows
    Have active game pass and just bought Halo MCC. Cant play offline?: I have made sure under settings and general that is this my offline computer, but I want to play MCC offline. I owned gamepass before MCC, but I just bought MCC from the official xbox Microsoft...
  8. Is the Halo Reach DLC for MCC part of Game Pass Ultimate?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the Halo Reach DLC for MCC part of Game Pass Ultimate?: In the Microsoft / Xbox Store there is a label indicating "Game Pass" for the Halo Reach DLC. Does this mean the DLC is included in Game Pass? If so, I don't seem to be able to download the DLC...
  9. Windows Gaming Beta breaks Easy Anti-cheat, won't launch Halo MCC, Gears 5, many others

in XboX Insiders
    Windows Gaming Beta breaks Easy Anti-cheat, won't launch Halo MCC, Gears 5, many others: The update for Windows Gaming services that I'm assuming was from being an insider has broken many game pass and other games from launching, as the .dll files that have been updated aren't...
  10. Game installed but not installed halo mcc

in XBoX on Windows
    Game installed but not installed halo mcc: I tried to search around if this was problem that was known or solved but couldn't find anything. I launched the game and when I try to play a match online or launch a campaign mission it says...