MCC: HALO 4 RENDERING ISSUES

Discus and support MCC: HALO 4 RENDERING ISSUES in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing Reclaimer earlier today and I run into this issue where after you destroy the convent ship my game seemed to not render a large part of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shapezorz557, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Shapezorz557
    Shapezorz557 Guest

I was playing Reclaimer earlier today and I run into this issue where after you destroy the convent ship my game seemed to not render a large part of the level. I just re-installed the game and the issue is still there. Any ideas on how to fix it

:)

Shapezorz557, Dec 26, 2014
  2. Horrible Game DVR quality after saving in Upload Studio

I notice a significantly lower quality image after rendering videos in Upload Studio. I don't know if it's an issue with this single clip, but the raw unedited one is normal quality but after rendering twice in Upload Studio it looks horrible. You can't
    even make out gamertags in the clip (It is MCC, Halo 4 specifically)

High Octane 572, Dec 26, 2014
  3. The1337gamer
    The1337gamer Guest
    Halo 4 Theater in a way Halo: Reach was before.

It wasn't added to Halo 4 because of engine changes and rendering issues. 343 might do an update in the future to put it in.

The1337gamer, Dec 26, 2014
  4. The1337gamer Win User

Halo 4 Theater in a way Halo: Reach was before.

It wasn't added to Halo 4 because of engine changes and rendering issues. 343 might do an update in the future to put it in.
  5. IntenseJames Win User

I Cant Play halo 2 anniversary campaign

I can't play any of the 4 campaigns in Halo MCC.
  6. ZTROOPER16 Win User

Halo mcc question

ITs not a cloud issue its the Game. HALO MCC is broken. I only bought HALO MCC for the single player cause im not fan of the MP which is broken. 4 weeks and my GS still hasnt unlocked. I just hope what MS/343 is going to offer for dealing with this broken
    game is worth it.
  7. x24hrs2livex Win User

Having troubles choosing a game to get. Also, should I trade in Destiny?

Halo MCC. 4 games $60, will keep you busy for awhile
  8. D4vid 360 Win User

Xboxone X Artifacting

Honestly i can’t say if it is just the game.

On Halo mcc, i noticed that on reach, in some maps with forests the game just won’t render the trees until i will be nesr. On modern warfare ground war sometimes buildings and far structures will render only while i use a scope, but nothing too bad.

I’m on S by thr way
Thema:

1. MCC: HALO 4 RENDERING ISSUES - Similar Threads - MCC HALO RENDERING

2. What EXACTLY is included in Halo: The MCC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What EXACTLY is included in Halo: The MCC?: Good morning everyone, as I have been getting mixed information as to what is included with Halo: The MCC, I would like some clarification from the Xbox community as the Halo community has been...
  3. No puedo jugar Halo Reach en MCC / I cant play Halo Reach on MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo jugar Halo Reach en MCC / I cant play Halo Reach on MCC: Hace tiempo que tengo Halo MCC, hoy descargué todo de nuevo, porque lo había quitado. El problema es, que no me deja jugar Halo Reach, me aparece el enunciado de que tengo que descargar el...
  4. Halo Reach Purchased but Will Not Unlock in MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach Purchased but Will Not Unlock in MCC: I need some help. I purchased Halo Reach from the Microsoft Store to add to the MCC. The 10MB game shows up in the Ready to Install section of the MCC Manage Add-Ons page but when I install it, it...
  5. halo mcc matchmaking

in XBoX on Windows
    halo mcc matchmaking: Hi everybody, I've a problem with Halo Mcc on Steam. In fact, I can't find parties even after few minutes. At this day, I didn't find ones (I tried all mode). I'm from West Europe. I turn off...
  6. MATCHMAKING SERVER FOR HALO REACH (HALO: MCC) DOES NOT WORK

in XBoX on Windows
    MATCHMAKING SERVER FOR HALO REACH (HALO: MCC) DOES NOT WORK: Hi everyone, I bought Halo Reach in Microsft Store like a month ago. At the begining it worked fine, I could play online, it was a bit slow to join a game, but it worked. Now a days, it is...
  7. I can’t play Halo Reach on MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play Halo Reach on MCC: Two days ago i got game pass and I downloaded Halo reach to play on the Master Chief Collection but when I try to play a mission it says that i need the downloadable content, even when the store...
  8. Xbox Beta PC: No sound in Halo MCC.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta PC: No sound in Halo MCC.: Xbox Beta on PC. This was working a few days ago with my bluetooth headphones. I get sound during the menu but when I start the game the audio is completely dead. Restart didn't work. I'm not...
  9. Halo MCC auf Xbox gekauft und auf PC spielen/übertragen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC auf Xbox gekauft und auf PC spielen/übertragen?: Hallo, ich habe Halo MCC auf meiner Xbox als digitale Version gekauft. Halo MCC gibt es anscheinend ja auch für PC im Microsoft Store, weshalb ich mir das für den PC herunterladen wollte. Aber...
  10. Halo MCC on Win10 PC has no sound

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC on Win10 PC has no sound: Hi When launching Halo MCC via Xbox Beta app or via the Microsoft store, I have sound when you first see the developer logo's - where it shows Xbox game studios and 343 industries, I have sound...