MCC insider not working? IDK what I did wrong

Discus and support MCC insider not working? IDK what I did wrong in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm in the program, and was just invited to the MCC season 8 flight. i got the halo insider app all installed and updated, but when i start it up it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/midoshara, Sep 3, 2021.

1. /u/midoshara
    /u/midoshara Guest

I'm in the program, and was just invited to the MCC season 8 flight. i got the halo insider app all installed and updated, but when i start it up it just stays at the master chief helmet screen. no matter how many times i do a full shutdown

submitted by /u/midoshara
    [link] [comments]

/u/midoshara, Sep 3, 2021
  2. P4IN COMM4NDO Win User

Halo Reach

I think if they were going to release it for next gen, they would have released it about the same time as MCC, maybe im wrong, idk
  3. WPAK Win User

Halo MCC insider issue

4. Miss Bijoux Win User

idk

Hey there Comic!

I'm sorry to hear that you are running into problems. Could you provide us with more information so we can help out? What kind of problem is it? When are you experiencing it? What is the specific error message and/or code you get when you run into this problem?

I can hopefully provide you with all sorts of troubleshooting steps but we're at a standstill until you can provide us with more info. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider
    Program troubleshooting.
  5. AndrewZander1 Win User

Xbox Insider Program

Neither of these work, so the problem is when it gets to about 10% it says that “something went wrong”. And when the console starts it automatically goes to troubleshoot screen. Like i said thr previous owner enrolled the console in the insider program
    so idk if that changes the way to fix the issue...
  6. Echo4Ent Win User

How do you get in MCC Insider

Thema:

1. MCC insider not working? IDK what I did wrong - Similar Threads - MCC insider working

2. Just bought new Series S. How do I get Halo MCC on it since I can’t put the disc inside?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought new Series S. How do I get Halo MCC on it since I can’t put the disc inside?: Do I have to buy the game all over again? 968e571d-8ee7-4082-b744-9800f3c28f11
  3. Halo MCC insider app blue screen

in XboX Insiders
    Halo MCC insider app blue screen: Not sure if posting this here is the right place. But everytime I try the app all I get is a blue screen and stays there. Do I have to be in the insiders for it to open right? Because I left the...
  4. Issues with halo mcc insider app, help

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with halo mcc insider app, help: Hello , I recently install the halo mcc insider app and when I tried to launch it I firstly get a blue screen on my Xbox. So I decided to go in the Xbox insider hub but when I checked the "hmcci"...
  5. It won’t let me launch the mcc insider

in XboX Insiders
    It won’t let me launch the mcc insider: So I have the mcc insider downloaded and was invited to the most recent flights but it won’t let me into the game/app(?) itself. Is there something I should do? I’ve followed all of the...
  6. Halo MCC Insider needs a update. Xbox One X

in XboX Insiders
    Halo MCC Insider needs a update. Xbox One X: I'm in the preview for Halo MCC Insider. The file is only 100MB download. When launching the game it says it needs a update but there is no update. submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  7. Struggling to find MCC insider on the xbox insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    Struggling to find MCC insider on the xbox insider hub app: I signed up for the halo insider program, installed the xbox insider hub and went along to available but MCC insider is nowhere to be found? In available all i have is minecraft and thats it. Am I...
  8. Halo: MCC Insider App Update Not Working

in XboX Insiders
    Halo: MCC Insider App Update Not Working: I just installed the Halo: MCC Insider App for Xbox One to try the ODST flight, but every time I try to open it, it says "Update Needed. You need this update, but we can't get it at the moment....
  9. Halo MCC PC - Trouble Signing Up for Halo Insiders

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC PC - Trouble Signing Up for Halo Insiders: Hello there, I need help with a problem I've been having since yesterday with the Halo Insiders Program for The Master Chief Collection on PC. When I go to their signup page on Halo Waypoint and...
  10. Halo mcc insider program not working for me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo mcc insider program not working for me: hello my Gamertag is I am having issues with the Xbox insider hub, I got an email invitation to the halo MCC insider program but when I open my Xbox insider hub I can't seem to open the game. It...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mcc insider wont let me sign in september 4