MCC quits matchmaking halfway through multiplayer games.

Discus and support MCC quits matchmaking halfway through multiplayer games. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I play a matchmaking game in master Chief Collection it loads in just fine. Start playing a matchmaking game and every time we get to 30-40... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fiero85, Aug 11, 2021.

1. Fiero85
    Fiero85 Guest

Every time I play a matchmaking game in master Chief Collection it loads in just fine. Start playing a matchmaking game and every time we get to 30-40 points it’s starts to search for a new host, then saves my stats, then kicks me into the loading screen where I wait until the match is over. And it either tells me there was an internet connection interruption or a player was kicked due to being idle (me). It’s frustrating cause I have been wanting to play MCC for like a year now and every time I goto play this happens and I just say screw if and stop playing for months. Eventually I go back thinking things are different and nothing, same thing. Oh and on top of that it bans me from playing for however long the penalty is. Could be 1 minute for the first offense but after three it’s one hour.

I have cleared my alternate MAC address, restarted my router, removed and readded my account, I didn’t have this problem when it first came out so it’s not my internet provider, and my NAT is open. Please help I am excited for Halo Infinite but I can’t even play halo in anticipation for the release.

:)

Fiero85, Aug 11, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Try to turn off the console and remove the power cord; wait for 1 to 2 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the console!

If the issue persists, I would strongly suggest trying the troubleshooting steps below:

Select System > Settings > devices and streaming > blue ray > persistent storage > clear three times > restart console.

Also, it would be great if you can delete the local save of the game.

If the issue persists, try to soft reset the console!
  3. Fiero85 Win User

Tried resetting the console as advised and it just happened again on the first game I tried playing.
  4. SamQY Win User

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am advisor independent and I will be helping you today.

Reset the console to factory defaults, you won't lose anything but you will need to log in with your account again. Email and password are required.

Follow this path and select reset keeping games and app.

In 5 to 10 minutes you will finish reconfiguring your console

To reset the console>

Settings> System> Console Info> Reset Console

***Do not reset your console without having your account email and password.***
  5. smileskybird Win User

Halo MCC

I'm on my Xbox 1 just logged onto it and fired up Halo MCC haven't been on it since early last month, no XBL Updates since then, and when I launched it, 3 Achievement notifications popped up! I guess they fixed Achievements for Halo MCC. I'm in a Team Slayer
    multiplayer lobby and matchmaking is working!! I'm actually IN a multiplayer game in Halo MCC. Last time I was here, matchmaking was broken.
  6. CheifTaogen Win User

Social Chests?

Halfway through the game now want to get me a whale or two then form a group on multiplayer
Thema:

1. MCC quits matchmaking halfway through multiplayer games. - Similar Threads - MCC quits matchmaking

2. Halo MCC infinite loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC infinite loading: Every time I launch the Halo MCC on my pc it prompts me to log in then says error logging into xbox live and lets me hit retry then proceeds to sit at the screen with the little spinning circle...
  3. missing content Halo mcc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    missing content Halo mcc: hello, today i bought Halo mcc for the PC on the Microsoft store, after installing the game and all the content i started the game and i cant play anything, it keeps saying missing content, i...
  4. Halo: MCC PC content being locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: MCC PC content being locked: I have downloaded and uninstalled mcc a couple times including all the game addons, and it doesnt fix the fact that i cant play any of them without it saying that the content is missing, i use...
  5. Halo MCC Game Pass version unplayable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Game Pass version unplayable: Won't launch any indiviual games only the main launcher itself. Asks me to download the content I want to play even after reinstalling from both the Microsoft Store and the Xbox app. I've...
  6. Halo MCC Multiplayer seems messed up.. anyone else have this problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Multiplayer seems messed up.. anyone else have this problem?: I downloaded Halo Master Chief Collection with Microsoft Store when it first came out on PC, and have come regret using Microsoft Store rather then Steam. Since downloading, I have dealt with many...
  7. Cannot Download MCC Launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Download MCC Launcher: Just purchased Halo: Reach on the Microsoft store for my new PC. However the game and all associated files refuses to download from the store. I have read through many articles about getting the...
  8. Dolby Vision stopped working on Halo MCC for no reason? It just goes to HDR now.

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Vision stopped working on Halo MCC for no reason? It just goes to HDR now.: I’ve trued restarting many times to no avail. submitted by /u/JuniperChaos [link] [comments]
  9. Halo mcc, sparta ops "HAMMER" Chapter quits

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo mcc, sparta ops "HAMMER" Chapter quits: Halo Mcc, spartan ops ,EPISOD "KEY" CHAPTER "HAMMER" quits in middle game, issue doing so every time, and tryed many times! Done hard reset the console, deleted the game, factory reset, deleted...
  10. MCC. banned for quitting but not actually quitting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MCC. banned for quitting but not actually quitting: 1387718172 I'm having a issue with halo master chief collection that after a couple matches I get warned and eventually banned for quitting too often. I don't quit any games but for some reason...