MCC Update

Discus and support MCC Update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; They have just reset the anniversary ranks, and over the next few days will be introducing ranks on all the other playlists, they have also updated the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Farscape247, Apr 23, 2015.

1. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest

MCC Update

They have just reset the anniversary ranks, and over the next few days will be introducing ranks on all the other playlists, they have also updated the individual games with tweaks, just a heads up if you don't already know.

:)

Farscape247, Apr 23, 2015
  2. Mexico Man
    Mexico Man Guest
    Xbox One X Enhanced Titles

343 have done a really good job with the Halo MCC update.

Mexico Man, Apr 23, 2015
  3. Halo MCC : odst

Hi I think the offer your talking about has expired now but I think they are in the process of building in halo 3 odst in to the updated version of mcc that is currently in beta. This is the latest update about the new mcc here

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/mcc-development-update-5
    older posts can also be found on halo waypoint.

whiteandshiny, Apr 23, 2015
  4. At the Nozzle Win User

Halo Master Chief Collection

Hey RedManOsci,

The Halo MCC 4K update will be a regular update for everyone! As a participant of the MCC Insider, I can assure you, it is stunning!

Best,

Nozzle :)
  5. whiteandshiny Win User

Halo MCC : odst

Hi I think the offer your talking about has expired now but I think they are in the process of building in halo 3 odst in to the updated version of mcc that is currently in beta. This is the latest update about the new mcc here

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/mcc-development-update-5
    older posts can also be found on halo waypoint.
  6. B84 W56 H88 Win User

Halloween

Halo 5 and MCC for me.

MCC gives you a nameplate for 10 finished games in Infection.

See https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/mcc-development-update-september-2019
  7. B84 W56 H88 Win User

Halloween

Halo 5 and MCC for me.

MCC gives you a nameplate for 10 finished games in Infection.

See https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/mcc-development-update-september-2019
  8. coco meat train Win User

Halo Master Chief Collection

Hey RedManOsci,

The Halo MCC 4K update will be a regular update for everyone! As a participant of the MCC Insider, I can assure you, it is stunning!

Best,

Nozzle :)
    It really is. The HDR is a really great addition.
Thema:

MCC Update

1. MCC Update - Similar Threads - MCC Update

2. Halo MCC update bugged and now I can't uninstall...

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC update bugged and now I can't uninstall...: The latest MCC update with Combat Evolved failed when I downloaded it. I restarted my computer, and when I reopened the Xbox app Halo MCC had the big purple "Play" button. Problem is, anytime I...
  3. Update to game streaming app broke mcc

in XboX Insiders
    Update to game streaming app broke mcc: Hi there, yesterday an update to the game streaming app was made available about 6pm my time( eastern) and I didn't get to check anything out until I got off work. I WAS playing mcc via xcloud in...
  4. Can't install new mcc update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't install new mcc update: Hello I just came back from my holidays and was excited to install the new halo mcc update, but then my xbox tells me I don't have enough space, so i look at the size of the update, it's 88 GB. I...
  5. Halo MCC. Not able to play any of the games after update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC. Not able to play any of the games after update.: Ever since the recent MCC update and the addition to Gamepass (I’m subbed through 2020) I’ve been unable to play ANY of the games. It keeps saying they’re not installed. Finally I deleted...
  6. Halo MCC Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Update: Hey folks! Nozzle here with some great news! After all the MCC Insider testing, 343i is finally releasing updates to the Halo MCC in preparation for its inclusion in the Xbox Game Pass on...
  7. Unable to update Halo MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to update Halo MCC: Hi people, Just bought the Halo MCC for my Xbox one and can't seem to get it to work. Originally was not able to install / update the game so i did an offline install from disk (Error Installing...
  8. Halo MCC Update Not Downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Update Not Downloading: Ive been having soo much trouble with downloading the update and its not working, ive been on xbox support and they dont know what to do, if there is anyone that has gone through this issue and...
  9. Not able to install/update select digital titles - Halo MCC and Forza 6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to install/update select digital titles - Halo MCC and Forza 6: So for the past couple of days I haven't been able to install/update the following digital titles; Forza 6, Halo MCC, Witcher 3 and Arkham Knight. All games either only just start and get to 1%...
  10. Halo Mcc scoring broken & achievements not unlocking since last update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Mcc scoring broken & achievements not unlocking since last update?: Halo MCC scoring not working just big red zeros all over screen when killing enemies in campaign and the achievements do not unlock either. ebab6d92-3cfd-4291-89a5-e6e8f1f021c6