Mcpe account Auto sign out after re-login, and progress lost every time re-login

Discus and support Mcpe account Auto sign out after re-login, and progress lost every time re-login in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Mcpe account Auto sign out after re-login, and progress lost every time re-login i played minecraft since 1.16 already 400 hour i really like the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ZevanGime, Jan 7, 2022.

1. ZevanGime
    ZevanGime Guest

Mcpe account Auto sign out after re-login, and progress lost every time re-login

i played minecraft since 1.16 already 400 hour i really like the game but since storage moved,(1.18) update

whenever i close and enter the app, everything lost also rip my 400+hour survival world

i have trying, re install, and alot more

phone: Realme 3

also happened to lot my friend

happening like this so yeah maybe time to quit,

i can't do anything because this bug

Thanks.

:)

ZevanGime, Jan 7, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

You and your friend may need to report this to Mojang so they can check if there is a workaround or to deploy an immediate fix for your concern.

Here you go: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Wordam t.

Hi Laurie,

As long as you were signed into your account and Xbox Live while you were playing, nothing will be lost if you re-install the game. Game data is associated with your account and backed up to a cloud storage after exiting a game.

Do you play this on PC? Do you use the same Microsoft account to login in to Windows that you use to login to Xbox Live to play this game?

Let us know what device you play on and if a re-install of the game helps.
  4. coriell.jacob Win User

I lost an account.

Do you remember you Xbox Account email and password associated with the account you lost? If so, sign out of the profile you are logged in to. Then go to sign in and scroll down to download profile. Follow the steps given, login in using the account you
    lost's email and password, and download your profile. Then you can go to the marketplace and re-download anything that is not there.
  5. OmgMrNoob Win User

Nfs hot pursuit autolog problem

Hello Tashanortheast

What exactly do you mean by "I get Autologged"? If its the Auto-Log that EA implemented for the game to track stats, and race times for friends, I'm not too sure. In the options, you are allowed to sign out of the auto-log, try to re-input the EA login for
    your profile.

I hope this helps!
  6. PrinceOfDiscord Win User

Get content for another profile?

The ability to sign in was forfeit when you got suspended.

the content license is still yours you just cannot login to transfer it. the console you downloaded the content to the first time will still work.

now if you lost your account and bought a new console then you will have to re-purchase the content.
Thema:

1. Mcpe account Auto sign out after re-login, and progress lost every time re-login - Similar Threads - Mcpe account Auto

2. I cant get unjoinable worlds of my friends list in mcpe

in XBoX on Mobile
    I cant get unjoinable worlds of my friends list in mcpe: PLEASE HELP I cant get these friend worlds of minecraft pe I been restarting my phone, reinstalling the game, reinstalling xbox rebooting minecraft. YET NOTHING. Im On iPhone. And My OS...
  3. MCPE "Unable to connect to world" error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MCPE "Unable to connect to world" error: OK so me and my friend were planning to buy minecraft which was kinda costing a lot for us (in our country) so we bought it after a while and we were having a lottt of hardly fixable problems to...
  4. My Microsoft account on switch won’t link to my MCPE version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft account on switch won’t link to my MCPE version.: For some reason whenever i try to login on my switch, it takes me to a microsoft page to connect my microsoft account. But on the other hand whenever i tyr to login on my IOS device, it takes me...
  5. please help me my account wont work for mcpe

in XBoX Accessibility
    please help me my account wont work for mcpe: I'm desperate for help i tried everything all it shows is this yes i uninstalled it and reinstalled it, it isn't my Wi-Fi and I cant even sign in through the Xbox app it just shows loading. The...
  6. Do mcpe worlds that are saved in the Microsoft account retrievable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do mcpe worlds that are saved in the Microsoft account retrievable?: I want to reformat my phone but I am worried about my mcpe worlds being deleted.. I am wondering if I can retrieve my mcpe worlds if I sign in with my microsoft account?...
  7. Cant join MCPE servers even if I have a Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cant join MCPE servers even if I have a Microsoft Account: I have tried everything I can to join servers. I signed in to my Microsoft Account and when I try to join servers it says there is a problem in my privacy setting. I fixed the privacy problem but...
  8. I can’t join server in MCPE because of how my account is set up.

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can’t join server in MCPE because of how my account is set up.: I’ve tried changing my account settings but nothing is working. 1008a897-bf9a-47d7-a59f-77439f3d1000
  9. My Xbox account keeps crashing when I join MCPE.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account keeps crashing when I join MCPE.: When I sign in to my Xbox account on Mcpe it crashes when I log in and when I try to join my friend's worlds it says unable to connect to the world every time and them pops up help.mo.jang.com...
  10. Dear Xbox creators and people who worked on mcpe can u guys fix the xbox live account problems ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear Xbox creators and people who worked on mcpe can u guys fix the xbox live account problems ...: pls fix this bug of the xbox account problems on mcpe it keep saying to go here but I didn’t got any help so pls fix this problem cb3aa024-21cb-4b80-914b-1566b8d0a218