MCPE can't connect to any world

Discus and support MCPE can't connect to any world in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, so I just got the game due to my friends constantly asking me to so I can join them and I'm unable to join them at all. It's a vice versa thing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yolerok, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Yolerok
    Yolerok Guest

Hi, so I just got the game due to my friends constantly asking me to so I can join them and I'm unable to join them at all. It's a vice versa thing where they can't join me and I can't join them. Same with the server as I can't join any with everything
    saying the same thing. "Unable to connect to world." I checked all settings and all but nothing at all. I can't join any world. Help me out please.

:)

Yolerok, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

1. MCPE can't connect to any world - Similar Threads - MCPE can't connect

2. Minecraft Bedrock | MCPE can't join to my world in Win10

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock | MCPE can't join to my world in Win10: My friend can't join to my Minecraft world, he's playing in Minecraft PE. We're in the same network. I can play in he's worlds. Why? ; -; af7bc29e-cdb3-43ff-ad3f-2741c548cd86
  3. Was Out In Join Broken Lens on MCPE 1.5.0.0

in XBoX on Mobile
    Was Out In Join Broken Lens on MCPE 1.5.0.0: Why did I get out when I joined a server on mcpe 1.5.0.0 ce37c087-0ccc-4a52-8e92-4ed90bed2532
  4. (Minecraft) MCPE to Xbox Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Minecraft) MCPE to Xbox Multiplayer: Hi, Ive been having trouble connecting to my friend's Xbox Minecraft world from my phone (Pocket Edition). I previously was in the world with him until I got disconnected out of nowhere and now...
  5. Privacy controls for mcpe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Privacy controls for mcpe: Hello im a minecraft PE player i want to join a realm but my device says that there is a privacy issue can some one help get to the privacy controls for mcpe 8bf10894-c38f-4770-950e-db0229b2eb02
  6. It is not possible to connect to friends in MCPE. Why?

in XBoX on Mobile
    It is not possible to connect to friends in MCPE. Why?: We try to play with friends over MCPE with login via Xbox all the time in one world, but that does not work. - Sometimes the friends do not see that the hoster is online. - Sometimes the friends...
  7. MCPE Xbox Realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MCPE Xbox Realms: Hello all! I have an Xbox account, and I am trying to join my friend's Minecraft Pocket Edition realm. Whenever I try to accept the invite, it says "You cannot play online multiplayer through Xbox...
  8. Xbox Live on MCPE

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Live on MCPE: Здравствуйте, хочу обратится к вам с проблемой при входе в Xbox Live в MCPE на моем мобильной устройстве, при входе в Xbox Live, мне пишет что произошла ошибка хотя мой Email и Пароль верны, очень...
  9. Change the Storage of MCPE World

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change the Storage of MCPE World: I saved my Map with "Storage" →"Application"! Now I would like to copy this world to my Windows 10 Edition (I bought this version today...)... The Problem: I can't copy the World (Map) 'cause I...
  10. I can't sign in to my MCPE whats wrong?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign in to my MCPE whats wrong?: please help me I can't sign in into my minecraft pocket edition, I've downloaded Xbox too in my android. I've try to tap sign in button its loading in my Xbox than my minecraft is blank for a few...