MCPE Error number -9

Discus and support MCPE Error number -9 in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; someone please fix it, i don't know why [img] 1b074145-9236-4b5a-b883-5bb442d9367e Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by AzzamBachtiar, May 22, 2020 at 11:12 AM.

1. MCPE Error number -9

someone please fix it, i don't know why
    MCPE Error number -9 [​IMG]

:)

AzzamBachtiar, May 22, 2020 at 11:12 AM
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

MCPE Error number -9

Hi Azzam,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are getting an error. As the message states you should reach out to
    Mojang help. They will be able to assist you. As this will be handled by them I will be locking this thread.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. ImpaledGremlin Win User

What's {error number - 9}?

Ideally error code in full would be helpful if the matter isnt resolved
  4. Jayhab4real Win User

There's been sign in issues in the last 6 hours or so, despite being advised that they're now sorted, there are numerous reports on Twitter that there's still a problem.
  5. schnurren Win User

Hello Frank_The_Devil,

Where are you receiving this error? Can you explain a bit more on how to reproduce it? Like, if you have this error when booting windows, or entering the Store, or powering up your Xbox One.

schnurrer
  6. XBA_Hype Win User

Account Erorr

Runtime Error 9 happens when Minecraft fails
    or crashes whilst it's running, hence its name. It doesn't necessarily mean that the code was corrupt in some way, but just that it did not work during its run-time. This kind of error will
    appear as an annoying notification on your screen unless handled and corrected.

Error Number 9 <- source
Thema:

MCPE Error number -9

1. MCPE Error number -9 - Similar Threads - MCPE Error number

2. MCPE "Unable to Connect"

in XBoX on Mobile
    MCPE "Unable to Connect": I can't seem to join my friends on their mcworld, they also can't join mine. We've tried almost everything, resetting the app, resetting our phones, login on and off microsoft account, even tried...
  3. Can’t close/open Xbox acc on MCPE

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t close/open Xbox acc on MCPE: My friend made a realm to play together and a week ago he had the “security and privacy” xbox account issue, I think fixed it because I was able to open he’s acc and play on he’s acc from all my...
  4. I can’t join server in MCPE because of how my account is set up.

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can’t join server in MCPE because of how my account is set up.: I’ve tried changing my account settings but nothing is working. 1008a897-bf9a-47d7-a59f-77439f3d1000
  5. My Xbox account keeps crashing when I join MCPE.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account keeps crashing when I join MCPE.: When I sign in to my Xbox account on Mcpe it crashes when I log in and when I try to join my friend's worlds it says unable to connect to the world every time and them pops up help.mo.jang.com...
  6. Problema con mcpe/problem with mcpe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema con mcpe/problem with mcpe: [IT] Quando provo ad entrare nel mondo di un amico (non in LAN), mi d questo errore: impossibile connettersi al mondo. Abbiamo la stessa versione di mcpe e il mondo è abilitato al multigiocatore,...
  7. MCPE "unable to connect to world"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MCPE "unable to connect to world": Hi I am having trouble joining my friends world whenever I join it says "unable to connect to world" sometimes tho it works but rarely and it sucks I just really want to play with my friend...
  8. MCPE crashes on logging into xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    MCPE crashes on logging into xbox live: So me and my friend were playing on one of my worlds through xbox live when all of a sudden my game froze and eventually crashed. so i tried to log back in but it would keep freezing on loading up...
  9. MCPE authentication issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MCPE authentication issue: Ok, so I've seen many questions about this but on Minecraft Pocket Edition I can connect to single player and can join my friends games with ease but when I try connecting to servers it says I...
  10. So, a bit of an error with MCPE?

in XBoX on Consoles
    So, a bit of an error with MCPE?: So, I play Minecraft: Pocket Edition online, as a light time-killer when I have nothing better to do, and recently I've noticed that I can no longer connect to realms, add friends, or pretty much...