Mcpe Marketplace connection problem.

Discus and support Mcpe Marketplace connection problem. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I AM FREAKING PROBLEMS IN MARKETPLACE WHEN CREATING REALMS, IT SAYS IT IS HAVING NETWORK CONNECTION PROBLEM, BUT MY WIFI IS LITERALLY SO GOOD,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nadeemtravis, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Nadeemtravis
    Nadeemtravis Guest

Hello,

I AM FREAKING PROBLEMS IN MARKETPLACE WHEN CREATING REALMS, IT SAYS IT IS HAVING NETWORK CONNECTION PROBLEM,

BUT MY WIFI IS LITERALLY SO GOOD, PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM
    Mcpe Marketplace connection problem. [​IMG]

:)

Nadeemtravis, Oct 2, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey travis

Thank you for taking the time to reply to this thread.

If you have already attempted to use alternate networks, the next thing that I would have to suggest would be to sign out of your account, momentarily, and sign back in.

If you are still unable to access the Minecraft Marketplace, then at that instance, you would have to re-install the app and see if that helps alleviate the issue.

Go ahead and try this out and see if you can get some different results!
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey travis

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with being able to access the Minecraft Marketplace.

Due to some of the Mine Con announcements, there was really high traffic as far as actually access the Minecraft Marketplace. Have you had a chance to attempt to access the Marketplace using just your mobile data to just for testing purposes?

Additionally, if its possible, perhaps connecting to an alternate network such as a hotspot for further testing?

Go ahead and give this a try, as getting this additional info should allow us to provide much better troubleshooting techniques.
  4. Nadeemtravis Win User

NOPE STILL NOT WORKING, PLEASE HELP DUDEZ CAUZ I NEED TO MAKE A REALM AS FAST AS POSSIBLE.....
    [​IMG]

This after Using Mobile Data Instead of WIFI as u told
  5. 6421cdf4-a64f-4055-a Win User

Problema con mcpe/problem with mcpe

Per aprire le porte del router su quelle necessarie a xbox live, che qui riporto:

- Porta 88 (UDP)

- Porta 3074 (UDP e TCP)

- Porta 53 (UDP e TCP)

- Porta 80 (TCP)

- Porta 500 (UDP)

- Porta 3544 (UDP)

- Porta 4500 (UDP)

sarebbe *anche* necessario impostare un indirizzo IP statico, dico bene?

[Translation-To open the router ports on the ones you need for live xbox, which here I report:

- Port 88 (UDP)

- Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

- Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

- Port 80 (TCP)

- Port 500 (UDP)

- Port 3544 (UDP)

- Port 4500 (UDP)

it would be "also" necessary to set a static IP address, wouldn't it?]
  6. napalm 31337 Win User

Problema con mcpe/problem with mcpe

Entrambi con il NAT chiuso non è di sicuro la premessa migliore, sul perché in un senso funziona e al contrario no non so risponderti, evidentemente il tuo NAT "è più chiuso del suo", vi suggerisco di aprire le porte del router per avere un NAT aperto entrambi
    perché finché è chiuso è naturale che si verifichino dei problemi di connessione.

[Translation-Both with closed NAT is certainly not the best premise, on why in a sense it works and on the contrary I can't answer you, obviously your NAT "is more closed than its", I suggest you open the router ports to have a NAT
    open both because as long as it is c it is natural that connection problems occur. ]
Thema:

1. Mcpe Marketplace connection problem. - Similar Threads - Mcpe Marketplace connection

2. XBox Live won't sign in on MCPE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Live won't sign in on MCPE: Hello, I'd like to ask help from the community. I've had this problem for about 3 years now, and any thing that I've tried hasn't worked. Basically, it started when Minecraft first had Xbox Live....
  3. MCPE Achievements

in XBoX on Mobile
    MCPE Achievements: I play on pocket edition and I cant figure out what is wrong with my achievements. I have not finished the achievement "Map Room" and "castaway". Anyone got suggestions to fix this problem?...
  4. Gamertag got changed and progress on servers got lost after 4 months not playing- MCPE for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag got changed and progress on servers got lost after 4 months not playing- MCPE for...: i just came back to mcpe for win10 after ~4 months not playing, and i saw my gamertag got changed to the old one(the one i used like 2yrs ago) and i changed my gamertag to a brand new names, then...
  5. Unable to Connect in MCPE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Connect in MCPE: When playing in MCPE with people who have the same version, I'm unable to connect to their worlds, or they can't join mine. For starters, I'm able to turn on multiplayer for my own worlds, but it...
  6. Sorry something went wrong. Give it another try or try on xbox.com. MCPE

in XBoX on Mobile
    Sorry something went wrong. Give it another try or try on xbox.com. MCPE: <p>I just got Mcpe and when I press sign in it first says something wentirely wrong, then the second time it loads green screen. The green loading screen then says something went wrong. Give it...
  7. multiplayer for mcpe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    multiplayer for mcpe: i cant friend my friend in Mcpe for kindle fire fd49c5c8-caf7-49a7-817b-1d8ca03a9c9b
  8. Cant join MCPE servers even if I have a Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cant join MCPE servers even if I have a Microsoft Account: I have tried everything I can to join servers. I signed in to my Microsoft Account and when I try to join servers it says there is a problem in my privacy setting. I fixed the privacy problem but...
  9. MCPE "Unable to Connect"

in XBoX on Mobile
    MCPE "Unable to Connect": I can't seem to join my friends on their mcworld, they also can't join mine. We've tried almost everything, resetting the app, resetting our phones, login on and off microsoft account, even tried...
  10. MCPE Error number -9

in XBoX on Mobile
    MCPE Error number -9: someone please fix it, i don't know why [img] 1b074145-9236-4b5a-b883-5bb442d9367e