Mcpe Marketplace connection problem.

Discus and support Mcpe Marketplace connection problem. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I AM FREAKING PROBLEMS IN MARKETPLACE WHEN CREATING REALMS, IT SAYS IT IS HAVING NETWORK CONNECTION PROBLEM, BUT MY WIFI IS LITERALLY SO GOOD,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nadeemtravis, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Nadeemtravis
    Nadeemtravis Guest

Hello,

I AM FREAKING PROBLEMS IN MARKETPLACE WHEN CREATING REALMS, IT SAYS IT IS HAVING NETWORK CONNECTION PROBLEM,

BUT MY WIFI IS LITERALLY SO GOOD, PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM
    Mcpe Marketplace connection problem. [​IMG]

:)

Nadeemtravis, Oct 2, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey travis

Thank you for taking the time to reply to this thread.

If you have already attempted to use alternate networks, the next thing that I would have to suggest would be to sign out of your account, momentarily, and sign back in.

If you are still unable to access the Minecraft Marketplace, then at that instance, you would have to re-install the app and see if that helps alleviate the issue.

Go ahead and try this out and see if you can get some different results!
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey travis

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with being able to access the Minecraft Marketplace.

Due to some of the Mine Con announcements, there was really high traffic as far as actually access the Minecraft Marketplace. Have you had a chance to attempt to access the Marketplace using just your mobile data to just for testing purposes?

Additionally, if its possible, perhaps connecting to an alternate network such as a hotspot for further testing?

Go ahead and give this a try, as getting this additional info should allow us to provide much better troubleshooting techniques.
  4. Nadeemtravis Win User

NOPE STILL NOT WORKING, PLEASE HELP DUDEZ CAUZ I NEED TO MAKE A REALM AS FAST AS POSSIBLE.....
    [​IMG]

This after Using Mobile Data Instead of WIFI as u told
  5. industrialpunk Win User

Minecraft (better together) crashes

6. Mister Getafix Win User

MCPE Realm Problem

Greetings!

Happy to look into that with you!

Could you provide a bit more info so we can best assist you?

Can you send us a photo of the error message you are seeing?

What devices have you attempted to set this up on?

To be sure, let's have you
    verify your account
    to be sure nothing is causing it to get stuck.

Post back and let us know!
Thema:

1. Mcpe Marketplace connection problem. - Similar Threads - Mcpe Marketplace connection

2. friends can’t play in my mcpe world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    friends can’t play in my mcpe world: Hello, my friends can't get into my Minecraft world when we want to play together. If we're together, so having the same internet connection, it'll work. But if we're all in our own home, they...
  3. MCPE can't connect to any world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MCPE can't connect to any world: Hi, so I just got the game due to my friends constantly asking me to so I can join them and I'm unable to join them at all. It's a vice versa thing where they can't join me and I can't join them....
  4. Minecraft Bedrock | MCPE can't join to my world in Win10

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock | MCPE can't join to my world in Win10: My friend can't join to my Minecraft world, he's playing in Minecraft PE. We're in the same network. I can play in he's worlds. Why? ; -; af7bc29e-cdb3-43ff-ad3f-2741c548cd86
  5. Was Out In Join Broken Lens on MCPE 1.5.0.0

in XBoX on Mobile
    Was Out In Join Broken Lens on MCPE 1.5.0.0: Why did I get out when I joined a server on mcpe 1.5.0.0 ce37c087-0ccc-4a52-8e92-4ed90bed2532
  6. (Minecraft) MCPE to Xbox Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Minecraft) MCPE to Xbox Multiplayer: Hi, Ive been having trouble connecting to my friend's Xbox Minecraft world from my phone (Pocket Edition). I previously was in the world with him until I got disconnected out of nowhere and now...
  7. Privacy controls for mcpe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Privacy controls for mcpe: Hello im a minecraft PE player i want to join a realm but my device says that there is a privacy issue can some one help get to the privacy controls for mcpe 8bf10894-c38f-4770-950e-db0229b2eb02
  8. It is not possible to connect to friends in MCPE. Why?

in XBoX on Mobile
    It is not possible to connect to friends in MCPE. Why?: We try to play with friends over MCPE with login via Xbox all the time in one world, but that does not work. - Sometimes the friends do not see that the hoster is online. - Sometimes the friends...
  9. MCPE Xbox Realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MCPE Xbox Realms: Hello all! I have an Xbox account, and I am trying to join my friend's Minecraft Pocket Edition realm. Whenever I try to accept the invite, it says "You cannot play online multiplayer through Xbox...
  10. Xbox Live on MCPE

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Live on MCPE: Здравствуйте, хочу обратится к вам с проблемой при входе в Xbox Live в MCPE на моем мобильной устройстве, при входе в Xbox Live, мне пишет что произошла ошибка хотя мой Email и Пароль верны, очень...