me and friends get canceled game pass ultimate yestuday 16-06-2022.

Discus and support me and friends get canceled game pass ultimate yestuday 16-06-2022. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello team. yesturday my and friends subscription game pass ultimate canceled without my premission i have 16 months ultimate and some 36 months all... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Abdelwadoud Ikhlef, Jul 3, 2022.

1. me and friends get canceled game pass ultimate yestuday 16-06-2022.

hello team.

yesturday my and friends subscription game pass ultimate canceled without my premission

i have 16 months ultimate and some 36 months all are stoped in same day !!!

i can't live chat with supporte. is there is any solution to do ?

:)

Abdelwadoud Ikhlef, Jul 3, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that as of the moment there are multiple reports in regards to the same issue, however, there are no official announcements yet from Microsoft.
  3. MGoh168 Win User

Yes I also have this problem, exactly the same date. Have call the live chat and talk to them but he mentioned that I cancel and was refunded. I told him not possible. There is also no such transaction and billing details in my account
  4. Keyur Kulkarni Win User

Canceled XBOX GAME PASS ultimate without my request

XBOX GAME PASS ultimate canceled June 16, 2022 and refunded without my request.

I had subscription for June 4, 2023.
    Same Issue
  5. Smwutches Win User

Try out gamepass

If you get standard Game Pass, no.

If you get Game Pass Ultimate, your current Gold will be cancelled and converted to Ultimate (which means you would have Ultimate until March 2022). So if you were to cancel it, you would lose the remaining subscription.
  6. JINX26 Win User

Try out gamepass

If you get standard Game Pass, no.

If you get Game Pass Ultimate, your current Gold will be cancelled and converted to Ultimate (which means you would have Ultimate until March 2022). So if you were to cancel it, you would lose the remaining subscription.
    damn, is halo infinite on the regular game pass?
Thema:

1. me and friends get canceled game pass ultimate yestuday 16-06-2022. - Similar Threads - friends canceled game

2. Audio Problems with friends Xbox one S

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio Problems with friends Xbox one S: hello my friend owns an Xbox one S and he is having problems with his audio. no sound will come out of the TV. We tried to test the audio but it didn't work. We tried to reset the audio but it...
  3. COD Warzone Friend Invite Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Warzone Friend Invite Issue: Hi all, I have an issue where I cannot invite those on my friends list who also play on xbox. I can invite PC and Playstation players, but for those on Xbox the option is faded out and locked and...
  4. I cant join my friends on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant join my friends on minecraft: Recently ive been trying to join my friend on minecraft and it keeps saying unable to connect to world and ive restarted my game multiple times and unistalled it and reinstalled it i dont know...
  5. What should I do if my friend did something to get me banned. Like say something offensive...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should I do if my friend did something to get me banned. Like say something offensive...: Me and my friend where playing a game and he got mad and sent an offensive message to the other player. 0f65b6a5-89d0-4ff7-9cda-92387ae001b6
  6. Is it possible to get an unban on an xbox live account, because I cursed with some friends...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to get an unban on an xbox live account, because I cursed with some friends...: I was playing on MY personal realm with 2 friends, and we sometimes curse at each other. I logged off and came back on and it said i had an entire WEEK ban which i think is unreasonable. We are...
  7. Friend permanently muted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend permanently muted: I am playing with my two brothers on Xbox. Brother A uses PC Xbox client. Brother B uses a normal Xbox. Brother A is permanently muted for me (I also use a normal Xbox) and I cannot do anything to...
  8. I cannot cancel my gift card to my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot cancel my gift card to my friend: Cannot cancel my gift card due to my friend cannot even redeem it! and I cannot find my gift card history (shows empty), the service sucks anybody can support thanks...
  9. I cant cancel a friend request and we dont show up on either of our consoles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant cancel a friend request and we dont show up on either of our consoles: i tried adding my friend but his request doesnt come through and i cant join his game to help him out 2cf965ee-f9de-4858-ba29-aa2d845a7772
  10. Can't add friends, or cancel requests

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add friends, or cancel requests: I am unable to send friend requests. When I try I get an error message, and when I try to cancel the request I get the same error message! Can anyone help me? b501537c-3e29-42f3-a905-7b55a000a98e