Me and my friend cant be in the same games as each other.

Discus and support Me and my friend cant be in the same games as each other. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Me and my friend are unable to be in the same game match/lobby/world as each other. e.g. when I am playing with one of my other friends and then he... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Das SpaceHulk, Oct 31, 2016.

1. Me and my friend cant be in the same games as each other.

Me and my friend are unable to be in the same game match/lobby/world as each other. e.g. when I am playing with one of my other friends and then he joins, I get kicked out the game and when I try and join back it either says I cant connect or kicks him out
    the game and I join. It only happens with me and him and he does not have this problem with anyone else and neither do I. It happens in only a select few games such as Minecraft, Dark souls 2, Dark souls 3 and GTA 5. This has been happening for quite a while
    now and we have given up with some games because of it.

I would really like to know why this is happening and how to fix it.

:)

Das SpaceHulk, Oct 31, 2016
  2. Johltz
    Johltz Guest
    Friend and I can't be in the same party as each other?

My friend and I can't be in the same party as each other. If one of us in is a party with our other friends, and the other joins, we both disconnect from the party. We can only hear each other for a second and it'll cut off and disconnect us both from the
    party. We can't have both of us in the party at the same time. What's wrong? This has only been happening recently. We live in the same state, and a few blocks down from each other if that helps. And we are both under the same internet provider.

Johltz, Oct 31, 2016
  3. destiny xbox 360 and xbox one servers

Hi i have a friend from usa that plays Destiny: Rise of Iron on xbox one and i got a xbox 360 and the game destiny the taken king

for somereason we cant see each other on the same server we both got gold member accounts

i dont understand why we bouth go to the same place on the server but cant see each other and my internet is setup right i cant see other players on my game but cant see my friend

do i need destiny rise of iron as well or is it because xbox 360 and xbox one has diffent servers or is it possible to play each other ??

jwp2016-[xboxvenue], Oct 31, 2016
  4. bigbrothersbro Win User

i cant join a party on MW3! why?!

Same Thing With Me And My Friends .. We Can Send Invites To Games And Parties .. But Both Of Us Cant Join Each Others Requests .. Its Starting To **** Us Off .. 3 Days Now .. Someone Help .. ?
  5. BayxGame707 Win User

Cant unmute friends!!!

same problem guys, has nothing to do with internet connection, my friend muted me yesterday and cant unmute, we tried blocking each other then unblocking, deleteing friend and adding friend with no hope, im **** sick of xbox its a ****oblem every month
  6. graham crabb Win User

360 + Laptop wireless connection = tough times

same me i cant in the live wired in my laptop and i try to game with other friend it not working
  7. xOzzyNLx Win User

problem with halo 4: cant connect to friends games and im lv 14, but it shows that im lv 1

im having the same problem all of a sudden.

I was playing Halo 4 co-op for like 2 hours and suddenly my friend got kicked from my game and since then we cant join each other anymore.
  8. Aegis Fate 052 Win User

"Connection to the server was lost" can't join or invite others. Every time.

I can join anybodys minecraft game except for one friend. We cant join each others game and all my other friends can join me and him. He hosts most of our worlds so i have no purpose for this game until i can connect to him.
Thema:

Me and my friend cant be in the same games as each other.

1. Me and my friend cant be in the same games as each other. - Similar Threads - friend cant same

2. I cant join my friends xbox minecraft realm from my Windows 10 edition minecraft please help

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant join my friends xbox minecraft realm from my Windows 10 edition minecraft please help: So i have very recently revived a lost Xbox account on my PC and have downloaded my Xbox minecraft to my PC and i asked one of my friends if he could invite me to his realm. I have received the...
  3. Cant play with friends in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play with friends in Minecraft: Hi, I have a issue with my minecraft game. I am not sure if it's a problem with minecraft on my phone or with my Microsoft account. I just cant play with my friends. Even on LAN. When I want to...
  4. My friends cant recirve party invites or ingame invites

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friends cant recirve party invites or ingame invites: It seems like EVERY day xbox has a problem,so my problem is when I send ingame,game or party invites to my friend he doesnt recieve any of them but he can send invites to me and i get them...
  5. Cant join friends Minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join friends Minecraft world: his NAT type is open and the world is open for anyone to join and our versions of the game are the same but it wont let me join 0b65ea68-afaf-4dab-9503-c846c68721dd
  6. I got Xbox game pass on pc and I cant play Ark with my friends even forza 4

in XBoX on Windows
    I got Xbox game pass on pc and I cant play Ark with my friends even forza 4: Me and my friend bought the xbox game pass on pc to download our fav games , but the problem we cant play online when we played forza i invited him to my session but it failed to join he said also...
  7. i cant join my friends world tried the insider hub thing didnt change anything help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant join my friends world tried the insider hub thing didnt change anything help: I cant join my friend and ive tried the insider hub thing and im pretty sure we have the same game help?(says I cannot connect to world *unable to connect*) a05e101a-31e7-470d-b49f-69011ab4248a
  8. Cant add friends but can remove them from the desktop browser

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant add friends but can remove them from the desktop browser: Cant add friends but can remove them from the desktop browser within my xbox live profile. Button is rendered useless but the remove friend works FIX IT 19917549-3f9c-478d-bdce-976de26369e8
  9. My freinds cant play minecraft with me on my friends of freinds server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My freinds cant play minecraft with me on my friends of freinds server: They try to join but can't because it says there unable to connect to world 82805449-63a8-472b-9133-7b75004e6ded
  10. Cant Access my friends content but he can access mine

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Access my friends content but he can access mine: <p>Hello, I need some help sorting out an issue i have with DLC&rsquo;s that my mate Dark Z Assassin installed on his account our accounts are linked but He can access everything as normal but i...