Me too. I accidentally deleted my Limbo code for being a Day One customer.

Discus and support Me too. I accidentally deleted my Limbo code for being a Day One customer. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I contacted chat and they forwarded me to this forum. 3ec9b867-6c23-4b0c-81a0-9d92bcc8a59f Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RyanTrayner, Nov 29, 2014.

1. RyanTrayner
    RyanTrayner Guest

I contacted chat and they forwarded me to this forum.

:)

RyanTrayner, Nov 29, 2014
  2. RyanTrayner
    RyanTrayner Guest
    LOST Limbo CODE

I posted already once and never heard a reply. I accidentally deleted my email with my Limbo code for the FREE game because I was an Xbox Day One purchaser. Online chat told me to post on this Forum. Please help me.

RyanTrayner, Nov 29, 2014
  3. SiiiimonSays
    SiiiimonSays Guest
    LOST Limbo CODE

same here. I posted already once and never heard a reply. I accidentally deleted my text with my Limbo code for the FREE game because I was an Xbox Day One purchaser. Online chat told me to post on this Forum. Please help me. Thanks much! Looking forward
    to hearing from you!

SiiiimonSays, Nov 29, 2014
  4. SiiiimonSays Win User

LOST Limbo CODE

same here. I posted already once and never heard a reply. I accidentally deleted my text with my Limbo code for the FREE game because I was an Xbox Day One purchaser. Online chat told me to post on this Forum. Please help me. Thanks much! Looking forward
    to hearing from you!
  5. KC oSH0TZo Win User

Limbo Code Accidentally Deleted

Dear support,

Same thing happended to me. Can you help.
  6. Floyd XBA Win User

My code has up and disappeared by itself, as I went to redeem today and it was gone :( GT is if anyone can help!
  7. Jayowski Win User

Many thanks for the support, this topic can be closed:)
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, Jayowski! I'm so sorry to see that you accidentally lost your LIMBO code. I wanted to pop in and let you know that I've bubbled this up to the appropriate teams. Once I have more information, I'll post in here for you. :D
Thema:

1. Me too. I accidentally deleted my Limbo code for being a Day One customer. - Similar Threads - too accidentally deleted

2. "Xbox Dashboard took too long to start"

in XboX Insiders
    "Xbox Dashboard took too long to start": Just updated my Xbox and I keep getting error 0x8027025a. I have soft and hard restarted my Xbox and it keeps happening. submitted by /u/theonlysweett [link] [comments]
  3. Borderlands 3 too long to start

in XboX Insiders
    Borderlands 3 too long to start: At least half the time I try and start Borderlands 3, it waits on the title screen until I eventually get a too long to start error where it closes the app. I then reload from scratch and after a...
  4. right thumb stick moves too fast any way to change settings

in XboX Insiders
    right thumb stick moves too fast any way to change settings: Hello I got an invite for Xcloud a few days ago and have had a great experience so far. I've noticed with Sea of Thieves the input for the right analog stick is very very fast. Is there a setting...
  5. Subtitles too bright while playing HDR Blu-Ray disks with XBOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subtitles too bright while playing HDR Blu-Ray disks with XBOX: Hello, I'm using my XBOX One X as a blu-ray player too and I just bought a couple of movies, 4K HDR edition. Since the movies language is English and English is not my native language, I rely on...
  6. Will the new gamertag format be supported by Discord too?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will the new gamertag format be supported by Discord too?: Since you can link your Xbox Live account to Discord, my quick question would be if the new gamertag format (with the digits) will be supported by Discord too eventually or if this is technically...
  7. The new Xbox gamertag system features the gamertag numbers far too much.

in XboX Insiders
    The new Xbox gamertag system features the gamertag numbers far too much.: I recently discovered the new gamertag system. I could finally have any name that I wanted, awesome, it was about time. I changed my name, grabbed a month of gamepass for The Outer Worlds, fired...
  8. Blu-Ray player app regularly taking too long to start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu-Ray player app regularly taking too long to start: I keep getting problems with the Blu Ray player app on our X-Box One X. We were watching a DVD on Sunday and it was fine. Stopped it part-way through to finish watching it the next day. The DVD...
  9. Too Young

in XBoX on Consoles
    Too Young: I'm tryna download Skyrim, which is 17+ and I'm 17, and it's tellin me I'm too young and tellin me to give a code to a parent and it's not showing the code. I just wanna buy Skyrim why's it gotta...
  10. Sorry, but I too have accidentally deleted my Fallout 3 code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sorry, but I too have accidentally deleted my Fallout 3 code: I was checking my messages on a pc in the web browser and went to delete a message but I had no idea that would delete the entire thread of messages, so here I am. :/...