Me too. I accidentally deleted my Limbo code for being a Day One customer.

Discus and support Me too. I accidentally deleted my Limbo code for being a Day One customer. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I contacted chat and they forwarded me to this forum. 3ec9b867-6c23-4b0c-81a0-9d92bcc8a59f Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RyanTrayner, Nov 29, 2014.

1. RyanTrayner
    RyanTrayner Guest

I contacted chat and they forwarded me to this forum.

:)

RyanTrayner, Nov 29, 2014
  2. RyanTrayner
    RyanTrayner Guest
    LOST Limbo CODE

I posted already once and never heard a reply. I accidentally deleted my email with my Limbo code for the FREE game because I was an Xbox Day One purchaser. Online chat told me to post on this Forum. Please help me.

RyanTrayner, Nov 29, 2014
  3. SiiiimonSays
    SiiiimonSays Guest
    LOST Limbo CODE

same here. I posted already once and never heard a reply. I accidentally deleted my text with my Limbo code for the FREE game because I was an Xbox Day One purchaser. Online chat told me to post on this Forum. Please help me. Thanks much! Looking forward
    to hearing from you!

SiiiimonSays, Nov 29, 2014
  4. SiiiimonSays Win User

LOST Limbo CODE

same here. I posted already once and never heard a reply. I accidentally deleted my text with my Limbo code for the FREE game because I was an Xbox Day One purchaser. Online chat told me to post on this Forum. Please help me. Thanks much! Looking forward
    to hearing from you!
  5. KC oSH0TZo Win User

Limbo Code Accidentally Deleted

Dear support,

Same thing happended to me. Can you help.
  6. Floyd XBA Win User

My code has up and disappeared by itself, as I went to redeem today and it was gone :( GT is if anyone can help!
  7. Jayowski Win User

Many thanks for the support, this topic can be closed:)
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, Jayowski! I'm so sorry to see that you accidentally lost your LIMBO code. I wanted to pop in and let you know that I've bubbled this up to the appropriate teams. Once I have more information, I'll post in here for you. :D
Thema:

1. Me too. I accidentally deleted my Limbo code for being a Day One customer. - Similar Threads - too accidentally deleted

2. Borderlands 3 took too long to start - Error 0x8027025A - Possible hardware issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 took too long to start - Error 0x8027025A - Possible hardware issue?: I have an Xbox One S that has developed issues over the last few days. I installed BL3 on launch day last Friday and since then I have gotten Error 0x8027025A almost every time I have tried to...
  3. Too many redirects (going from profile to privacy settings)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Too many redirects (going from profile to privacy settings): This happens on all devices and browsers, tried ever tip in the book. (both on wifi and mobile network) even took the trip to the neighbour, same result. On the Xbox I cannot access "online...
  4. Cookies filling up too fast

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cookies filling up too fast: My buffer seems to be filling up with cookies every time I try to sign in to gmail. Any ideas why? d8ce4918-4079-4c8d-a64c-c3b2662e07a5
  5. Mi consola se congela demasiado [Translate] My console freezes too much

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mi consola se congela demasiado [Translate] My console freezes too much: Hace unos dias compre compre mi consola (Xbox one s) y cuando quiero jugar un juego o navego por la interfaz se empieza a congelar la imagen o se sale del juego. No llevo mucho tiempo con la...
  6. "You're too early"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You're too early": So I recently just downloaded Gears of War 5 from the Game Pass. Normally, any download would let one play some of it or even load it in from 1/4 the download. However, when I tried too it gave...
  7. game pass ultimate canceling. now game pass beta for 6 month is cleared too?

in XBoX on Windows
    game pass ultimate canceling. now game pass beta for 6 month is cleared too?: Hello i done wrong to upgrade my game pass beta abo to ultimate. I have no xbox one. But it was to late to see that the only Thing that changed wit the ultimate pass, is that i have live Gold for...
  8. Bad Request - Request Too Long HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bad Request - Request Too Long HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long.: When trying to open My Account in xboxlive.com web page on PC w/ Windows 10 (Opera browser), I get the above error message. I've cleared the browser cache but that did not clear the error. I am...
  9. Xbox one wireless controller right stick has become too sensitive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one wireless controller right stick has become too sensitive.: I have had my Xbox One for about four years and play COD-Black Ops. As of last week the right stick has become too sensitive on my elite controller. What is happening: Lets say I am running down...
  10. Sorry, but I too have accidentally deleted my Fallout 3 code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sorry, but I too have accidentally deleted my Fallout 3 code: I was checking my messages on a pc in the web browser and went to delete a message but I had no idea that would delete the entire thread of messages, so here I am. :/...