Mechanic

Discus and support Mechanic in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Mechanic wont deliver cars 1043c2e8-06ee-484e-a468-68ee1f831728 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by my voodoo doll, May 3, 2015.

1. Mechanic

Mechanic wont deliver cars

:)

my voodoo doll, May 3, 2015
  2. Blocking Mechanic?

Hello "GHC Relentless" Mechanic :)

Here is how I think the blocking mechanic works...

(1) Let's say you have a "25% Chance to Block"

(2) Everytime an enemy attacks you, the game quite literally rolls the dice to see if you were successfully able to roll the 1 out of 4 required to block.

(3) If you roll that 1 out of 4, you block the attack and the damage reduction takes place (unless the damage inflicted got dropped to zero, in which it would say something like "absorbed" or stuff like that).

(4) If you fail to roll the 1 out of 4, the damage bypasses your shield and that is where the calculations for your Armor's and Resist All Damage comes into play Mechanic :)

I hope that you found this information useful Mechanic :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night Mechanic :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, May 3, 2015
  3. W1ck3dCl0wn
    W1ck3dCl0wn Guest
    Blocking Mechanic?

⬆ Correction, block % cannot be increased by paragon points, just skills/items.

W1ck3dCl0wn, May 3, 2015
  4. Mechanic

Hi, this is a common bug in this update it seems, i recommend that you contact Rockstar Support, they will point you in the right direction.

supereggman2000, May 4, 2015
  5. supereggman2000 Win User

Mechanic

Hi, this is a common bug in this update it seems, i recommend that you contact Rockstar Support, they will point you in the right direction.
  6. W1ck3dCl0wn Win User

Blocking Mechanic?

Blocking happens automatically. Each shield has a certain block %, and your overall block chance can be increased in various ways (skills, paragon points, and I think from non-shield items as well.
  7. Lady Tensai Win User

Revearsal mechanics

hitting RT at the right moment can be a right pain, cant say ive played more than half an hour on WWE 12 but gonna get some serious playing time over christmas
  8. Mapagbiro Win User

Revearsal mechanics

It's my biggest complaint about the game other than the tedious RTWM stories. If you go into the options you can tweak the reversals enough that the CPU won't reverse anything. This does make the game more fun, buuuuuuuuut....

You can then spam by grappling and striking over and over again. The only time there is any drama in a match at all is if I decide to try to make it look like a real match or if I am playing a 3 or 4 way match or similar where there are other factors involved
    other than winning by pinfall or submission.

I'm not sure if it was another glitch or not, but just last night I had McGillicutty (sp?) hitting Heath Slater like this so many times that I actually got DQed.
  9. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Blocking Mechanic?

Hello "GHC Relentless" :)

Here is how I think the blocking mechanic works...

(1) Let's say you have a "25% Chance to Block"

(2) Everytime an enemy attacks you, the game quite literally rolls the dice to see if you were successfully able to roll the 1 out of 4 required to block.

(3) If you roll that 1 out of 4, you block the attack and the damage reduction takes place (unless the damage inflicted got dropped to zero, in which it would say something like "absorbed" or stuff like that).

(4) If you fail to roll the 1 out of 4, the damage bypasses your shield and that is where the calculations for your Armor's and Resist All Damage comes into play :)

I hope that you found this information useful :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night :)
Thema:

Mechanic

1. Mechanic - Similar Threads - Mechanic

2. Xbox One Controller Stick Drift - Not Mechanical

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Stick Drift - Not Mechanical: So I bought a new standard xbox controller in January, and it’s been giving me minor grief pretty much since day one. Sometimes I plug it in to charge, and random buttons won’t be responding....
  3. Xbox mechanical fault and billing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox mechanical fault and billing: According to support, my xbox has a mechanical issue so it no longer plays any type of disc, to get this fixed I must send it in this costs about £100. It is probably not even worth that. Moreover...
  4. Problem xbox one x mechanical keyboard

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem xbox one x mechanical keyboard: Hello my old keyboard good work on xbox but my new Genesis Thor 300 mechanical keyboard don't turn on when i connect him to usb xbox , keyboard work on my laptop and no need install software what...
  5. Mechanical noise inside the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mechanical noise inside the console: When turning on the console it emits a mechanical noise inside it and when using the applications and the games they begin to freeze a few seconds. Why does this happen??...
  6. Paddle mechanism inside Elite controller has worn out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paddle mechanism inside Elite controller has worn out: Hi, I've been using the Elite controller for a little over a year now and I have loved it. I got it because I play Overwatch very competitively and having the paddles lets me cut out the time it...
  7. Xbox one turns on yet won't start up and makes a repeating mechanical ticking noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one turns on yet won't start up and makes a repeating mechanical ticking noise: Hello So turned my Xbox one off last night (using the button as always) then turned it back on this morning (button again) and suddenly it won't start up. It turns on just fine yet there's a...
  8. The question becomes what is the mechanism of action of PEMFs in the killing of cancer cells

in XBoX on Consoles
    The question becomes what is the mechanism of action of PEMFs in the killing of cancer cells: Since many anticancer therapies are very general in their action of killing cancer cells and have dramatic side effects, different, effective, yet less toxic, approaches to treating cancers are...
  9. My tray doesn't affect the disk drive's mechanism

in XBoX on Consoles
    My tray doesn't affect the disk drive's mechanism: So I disassembled my disk drive because it was jammed. I pulled it and the whole grey tray went out. When I tried to put it back in the gears were not affected by the tray so it's kinda...
  10. Microsoft's Xbox Live File A Complaint/Enforcement Action Is An Abuse Mechanism for Online ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft's Xbox Live File A Complaint/Enforcement Action Is An Abuse Mechanism for Online ...: I recently received the following notification from Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team: Communication ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2017‎ ‎9‎:‎30‎:‎29‎ ‎AM[td]Enforcement Detail :- This account engaged in...