MechAssultUpdate

Discus and support MechAssultUpdate in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have the game "MechAssult" for Xbox. Is there an updates so that I can play the game on my Xbox 360? If so how do I find it and how do I dowmload it?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UnerringWall2, Jan 23, 2014.

1. MechAssultUpdate

I have the game "MechAssult" for Xbox. Is there an updates so that I can play the game on my Xbox 360? If so how do I find it and how do I dowmload it? Thanks

:)

UnerringWall2, Jan 23, 2014
  2. dlCHIEF58
    dlCHIEF58 Guest
    The first Mechassault game is not backwards compatible on the 360 and won't be updated to work with the console. The second game, Mechassault II: Lone Wolf, is backwards compatible as long as your 360 has an official Microsoft hard drive in the console.
    Third party, knock-off, or counterfeit hard drives will not work as they do not have the necessary emulation software on the drive.

dlCHIEF58, Jan 23, 2014
  3. dlCHIEF58 Win User

MechAssultUpdate

The first Mechassault game is not backwards compatible on the 360 and won't be updated to work with the console. The second game, Mechassault II: Lone Wolf, is backwards compatible as long as your 360 has an official Microsoft hard drive in the console.
    Third party, knock-off, or counterfeit hard drives will not work as they do not have the necessary emulation software on the drive.
Thema:

MechAssultUpdate