MechWarrior 4: Vengeance Doesn't work at Win10

Discus and support MechWarrior 4: Vengeance Doesn't work at Win10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone. a few years ago, i switched from windows 7 to windows 10. some of my games cannot run anymore. is there any way to run Mechwarrior 4... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by אליהו מושאילוב, Jun 30, 2022.

1. MechWarrior 4: Vengeance Doesn't work at Win10

Hello everyone.

a few years ago, i switched from windows 7 to windows 10. some of my games cannot run anymore. is there any way to run Mechwarrior 4 vengeance at win10? thanks in advance.

p.s should i bakcup and recover win7 anyway?

:)

אליהו מושאילוב, Jun 30, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

A virtual machine is have another OS inside your own OS with the help of a program like virtual box or another alternatives, if you have a machine with a recent i5 processor or more. Actually it may be a good option.

But also you can have more than 1 system installed on your hard drive, but the difference is, if you need to access the other system you need to restart your PC.

If you're interested in the virtual machine thing with VirtualBox, you can follow this quick tutorial:

https://www.sysnettechsolutions.com/en/install-...

Or if you want to search alternatives to VirtualBox feel free to do it!

**This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I see, thanks for the update mate.

In this case the best option would be (to avoid having 2 system and in case you have enough resources) create a virtual machine with Windows 7 and install the game there.

If not, the best option is backup the necessary files and reinstall Windows 7 if you want to play this game
  5. אליהו מושא Win User

Creating a virtual machine? never heard about that...

have 2 systems? you mean that I can hold 2 users with 2 different opearting systems at my computer ?
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today אליהו

May I know if you already try run the game in compatibility mode with Windows 7?
Thema:

1. MechWarrior 4: Vengeance Doesn't work at Win10 - Similar Threads - MechWarrior Vengeance Doesn't

2. Mechwarrior 5 off xbox game pass not launching.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mechwarrior 5 off xbox game pass not launching.: Strange situation. A few months ago I updated my xbox one to an xbox series x and ported over all my old games. Mechwarrior 5 was on of those and it was a download off game pass. Since then it...
  3. why won't Mechwarrior 5 load on my Xbox oneX?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why won't Mechwarrior 5 load on my Xbox oneX?: Why won't Mechwarrior 5 load on my Xboxone X? 4a0e7740-d29e-4a2c-bb5d-2460b0f075f8
  4. Mechwarrior 5 disc wont play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mechwarrior 5 disc wont play: I just purchased Mechwarrior 5 game and physical disc for xbox. I put the disc in and it say "Sorry this game is not compatible" . I have an xbox one and it says it will run on xbox series x and...
  5. Mechwarrior 5: Mercenaries Gamepass vs Cloud Content is Different

in XboX Insiders
    Mechwarrior 5: Mercenaries Gamepass vs Cloud Content is Different: I originally downloaded Mechwarrior 5 on my Series X via gamepass and put quite a few hours into it. I then decided to give the game a go via cloud gaming. When I went back to my Series X I got an...
  6. Mechwarrior 5 DLC missing after playing on xbox cloud android

in XBoX on Mobile
    Mechwarrior 5 DLC missing after playing on xbox cloud android: Hello. I started playing Mechwarrior 5 Mercenaries on my xbox the other day and after the first mission I moved over to my phone to continue playing. After a mission on my phone I took a break and...
  7. Subscription Entrapment - Vengeance

in XBoX Accessibility
    Subscription Entrapment - Vengeance: You [mod removed] rats. CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION NOW! telling me that you're going to keep charging me and that I cant cancel recurring charges so long as you are owed what, thirteen bucks?...
  8. Does Mechwarrior 5 coop work for gamepass users?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does Mechwarrior 5 coop work for gamepass users?: My friend and I download this through game pass and want to play co-op together. Under the game pass description in says it supports co-op. However after doing several missions and purchasing...
  9. Mechwarrior 5 on XBox PC Gamepass "not installed"

in XBoX on Windows
    Mechwarrior 5 on XBox PC Gamepass "not installed": So I have MW5Mercs installed on my computer however when I launch the game the xbox app closes but the game never launches. When I go back into the app MW5 doesn't show in the list and I have to...
  10. Mechwarrior 5 Mercernaries was updating. It 'looked' like it had finished. I start game and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Mechwarrior 5 Mercernaries was updating. It 'looked' like it had finished. I start game and...: I'm using Windows 10, Xbox game pass (beta). I've checked the campaign.json file (it's not there in the %appdata%/mechW5 folder). How can an update remove all save games? I was suspicious as...