Media player error 0x80004003 streaming from Network

Discus and support Media player error 0x80004003 streaming from Network in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Media player error 0x80004003 streaming from Network You can look up Xbox error codes here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/error-code-lookup and it will... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ktaylor2, Jul 10, 2019 at 2:45 PM.

1. ktaylor2
    ktaylor2 Guest

You can look up Xbox error codes here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/error-code-lookup and it will provide some tech support for the issue.

:)

2. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hey
    ktaylor2

Maybe to performing a Soft console Factory reset with the Option "Reset and keep my games &
    apps"
    could also help. If not, maybe you got a external USB3 Harddisk on wich you can move your games (See this to manage storage)
    to use the Option"Reset and remove everything".

Hope this help
  3. ktaylor2 Win User

Ive done the power cycle several times now. It didnt help.
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey
    ktaylor2

Thank you for reaching out to Xbox forums support. If you haven't already done so, go ahead and try performing a Soft console Factory
    reset
    on your console by doing the following:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console. [DELETE EVERYTHING]
    Make sure you have both your email and password on hand as you will be asked to sign back in. There is an option to delete everything, Go with that one. You'll need to redownload you profile, games and apps. But this should resolve the issue. Hope this helps!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  5. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi ktaylor,

it sounds like a network failure. First of all try this:

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.
      Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply. (To reset possible router problems, you should also disconnect your router from power during this time)
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Thema:

1. Media player error 0x80004003 streaming from Network - Similar Threads - Media player error

2. Xbox one media player error 0xc00d11cd all file types

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one media player error 0xc00d11cd all file types: I can't remember the exact date or if anything significant happened. But all of a sudden my Xbox media player quit recognizing NEW files I added to my external hard drive. Most are mp4, mp3 and...
  3. Xbox One S - Media Player error playing DLNA Stream - error code 0xc00d11cd (0x8000ffff)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S - Media Player error playing DLNA Stream - error code 0xc00d11cd (0x8000ffff): Having a probleme with Xbox One S (500 GB) and Media Player when I am trying to watch a TV-Stream provided by DVBLink Streaming Service (DVBLogic) in my local network. Any other device in my local...
  4. Media Player error 0xc00d36c4 streaming MKV from PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Media Player error 0xc00d36c4 streaming MKV from PC: I have a number of known good MKV videos. If I put them on a USB stick they play just fine in the Media Player app on XB1. They also play just fine on my Win8.1 PC in the Video app. If i try to...
  5. Reviving thread for Media Player error codes 0xc1010107, 0xc00d36c3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reviving thread for Media Player error codes 0xc1010107, 0xc00d36c3: I get these error nearly all the time trying to play videos from my PC in the Media Player app. What is the cause of these errors (strong suspicion of DTS encoding, but that is never the first...
  6. Media Player Error Code(s) 0xc1010102 (0x80072ee2)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Media Player Error Code(s) 0xc1010102 (0x80072ee2): I have been using the media player app to stream media from my Windows 7 laptop since the media player app was released. I would occasionally receive this error message while streaming but not...
  7. Media Player - Video stops playing over DLNA - Error 0xc00d11cd (0x8000ffff)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Media Player - Video stops playing over DLNA - Error 0xc00d11cd (0x8000ffff): Scenario: DLNA service running on the LAN (by Router tp-link wdr3600 sharing media content from external hd). Xbox one Media Player is able to see the DLNA service. Also it allows to browse...
  8. Reviving thread for Media Player error codes 0xc1010107, 0xc00d36c3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reviving thread for Media Player error codes 0xc1010107, 0xc00d36c3: I get these error nearly all the time trying to play videos from my PC in the Media Player app. What is the cause of these errors (strong suspicion of DTS encoding, but that is never the first...
  9. media player error code 0xc00d11cd 0x80070001

in XBoX on Consoles
    media player error code 0xc00d11cd 0x80070001: Recently I have been unable to play any media I have added to a portable hdd I use. Every time I do I receive the same error code, it's all legally downloaded (rifftrax if it matters) and there is...
  10. Sorry, we could not start media player 0x87de2712 error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry, we could not start media player 0x87de2712 error: Getting that message plus 0x87de2712 error code when trying to start up the media player app on xbox one. Just returns to home screen every time. Any help appreciated...