Media Player Feature. What's your thoughts, and it may need to be improved.

Discus and support Media Player Feature. What's your thoughts, and it may need to be improved. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Okay, so today, unless I am wrong, Microsoft added a Media player App to the Xbox one, that lets you hook up a USB device to your Xbox One. Pros:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EpicSeanWin, Sep 1, 2014.

1. EpicSeanWin
    EpicSeanWin Guest

Okay, so today, unless I am wrong, Microsoft added a Media player App to the Xbox one, that lets you hook up a USB device to your Xbox One.

Pros:

Nice way to add Photos/Media to your console,

good video/music player

not too hard to figure out how to get it set up

Cons: (So far as I've seen)

1. Does not seem to be compatible with an Ipod Touch/Iphone

2. Does not seem to snap to the side bar, so no listening to Metallica whilst driving though a map of forza, or Killing *** in Wolfenstein while listening to "run through the Jungle"

Any comments? Complaints? Agreements? Let me (And By Extension, Microsoft) Know.

:)

EpicSeanWin, Sep 1, 2014
  2. LOL....The Other Press Conference Seems to be ALL ABOUT MEDIA!

Nope. They going around about the games now. Media features are just improved features of ps3 so far. So it seems they do care

Ookami Kurayami, Sep 1, 2014
  3. SmokeDecky
    SmokeDecky Guest
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Give te XB1 the same media funtionality of the 360

i wanted it because i believed it would have improved media features such as broarder codec support HD support ect

SmokeDecky, Sep 1, 2014
  4. BongKaos
    BongKaos Guest

WOW,

members with a 360 already know about the Windows Media player......

No USB needed....... View PC content through the 360 seems like a decent idea Media Player Feature. What's your thoughts, and it may need to be improved. :)

BongKaos, Sep 1, 2014
Thema:

1. Media Player Feature. What's your thoughts, and it may need to be improved. - Similar Threads - Media Player Feature

2. How do i connect media player to my xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i connect media player to my xbox one?: I have been trying to set up a media player app to my xbox and it does not seem to work. 091349f9-a0a3-4678-8876-57bcd2641500
  3. Media player

in XBoX Accessibility
    Media player: media player on xboxone only shows tiles but wont play f8fc641e-a44b-4fec-abd9-4ebdad9d7d13
  4. Media Player Wont Start

in XboX Insiders
    Media Player Wont Start: [IMG] I had to get a warranty replacement console as my BF5 edition console shit itself. I've been re-downloading all my games and apps but when I try to load Media Player I get the following...
  5. Media player error 0x80004003 streaming from Network

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Media player error 0x80004003 streaming from Network: Media player error 0x80004003 streaming from Network You can look up Xbox error codes here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/error-code-lookup and it will provide some tech support for the issue....
  6. Media players

in XBoX on Consoles
    Media players: How do i put VLC on my 360 bd6cf0f6-986d-4f9e-b3bc-0014d6dea705
  7. Xbox One - Background Audio (Media Player,VLC,Groove Music)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One - Background Audio (Media Player,VLC,Groove Music): Hey, i'm pretty sure that you know what i (well i guess a lot of player) want. Is there any chance that you let VLC or other great apps play audio files such as songs in the background? Xbox's...
  8. Xbox will not start anything. No apps, not even media player offline.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox will not start anything. No apps, not even media player offline.: Recently, we ran into a payment issue with our internet provider. Ive been trying to use my xbox offline for a couple of days and everytime I try to start an app, it tells me its taking too long...
  9. Media Player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Media Player: Start media player Find my movie server and open the folder, find the movie thumb nail that I want to watch. This I've done many times, but now I get the error: 0xc00d11cd (0x80004003) Was...
  10. Streaming from Windows Media Player to my Xbox 1 through my network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Streaming from Windows Media Player to my Xbox 1 through my network.: I have been streaming my Music Collection from my PC to my Xbox 1, I have certain folders that do not show up on the xbox. This most recent folder contains MP3's is that whats causing this, or do...